Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 845 846 [847] 848 849 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14518485 times)

Lord Inquisitor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #12690 on: July 20, 2012, 12:56:28 pm »

Internet, what strange and exotic gifts do you have for me today?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

dont know why she has nipple stap on given she is completly clothed or do silicone costumes count as naked in US?
http://cataclysm.tiddlyspot.com/index.html Cataclysm Roguelike game Tiddlywiki mostly out of date
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=113337.0 Who makes alcohol? do you? post here then.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12691 on: July 20, 2012, 01:01:27 pm »

The US is just awkward about naked people in general. Too many overzealous people.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #12692 on: July 20, 2012, 01:47:50 pm »

I think the magistrate doing arraignments is purposefully giving me the worst god damn assigned criminal defense cases she can find. Not sure what I did to piss her off (this time).

In keeping with this theme another lawyer I know also seems pissed off at me. He referred me a case where it appeared a woman and her husband were having problems with a condo/homeowner's association. So fine, I talk to them. She doesn't know what the problem could be.

She owns 17 cats.... John, you fucker. I feel I was denied critical need to know sit. rep.  on this referral.

He really should've gotten her to legal aid or something, because damn. I mean really. In any event I know several farmers, who agreed to take about 7 of the cats, after I talked her into realizing that .... god damn. It isn't like the animal shelters want a shit ton of cats all at once like that. I guess they can chill out in the barn with the cows or whatever.

So I call up John. His secretary transfers in the call to him, and from the get go, he is laughing his ass off.... Prick.
I'm with kaijyuu on this one. That's actually kinda hilarious. That said, if I were John I'd be sending over a vintage and expensive bottle of whatever your favorite liquor is, as the "thank you for taking that shit sandwich off my plate" gift.
And suddenly, Truean's avatar becomes 10 cats. :P

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #12693 on: July 20, 2012, 01:52:03 pm »

The US is just awkward about █████ people in general. Too many overzealous people.
Ftfy

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12694 on: July 20, 2012, 01:59:18 pm »

The US is just awkward totally correct about █████ people in general. Too manyNot enough zealous people.
Ftfy
FTFYFM.

Also, Not sure if serious.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #12695 on: July 20, 2012, 02:08:05 pm »

« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 09:59:03 pm by Truean »
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12696 on: July 20, 2012, 02:12:57 pm »

Cheapest Assassin this side of the cloning vats.
*Hugs*

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #12697 on: July 20, 2012, 04:10:56 pm »

Was just warm and partly cloudy a bit earlier. One good burst of thunder, and HOLY SHIT IT'S RAINING SIDEWAYS!  :o

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #12698 on: July 20, 2012, 04:12:04 pm »

Was just warm and partly cloudy a bit earlier. One good burst of thunder, and HOLY SHIT IT'S RAINING SIDEWAYS!  :o
I WANT RAIN.  :(
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #12699 on: July 20, 2012, 04:15:36 pm »

My wall is bleeding water.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #12700 on: July 20, 2012, 04:17:02 pm »

aaaaah, so when they try to avoid paying you, all they need to do is get you booze!

you are a dwarf. I admire you.
Only if it's really high quality booze. The kind can turn around and sell for enough to cover the bill.

Damn straight you can pay in booze if it's 2k USD to the bottle and has a live market.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #12701 on: July 20, 2012, 04:17:59 pm »

My wall is bleeding water.
You have a squeamish Amityville Horror.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12702 on: July 20, 2012, 06:03:15 pm »

This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #12703 on: July 20, 2012, 06:08:40 pm »

The only option is to breed the clones and create an army, which we then stage in a battle against a mass of robots to ee who is the victor and who should rule the galaxy, only to find that the Aqizzar clone has taken over, beginning a long and dark era of evil rule to be broken only by a magical psuedo-buddhist with a laser sword and some extremely cheesy hair.

Then they blow up the moon. The End.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #12704 on: July 20, 2012, 06:09:02 pm »

Member search only brings up the real Dutchling. Probably just a forum error, like (Awaiting Approval).
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.
Pages: 1 ... 845 846 [847] 848 849 ... 11037