Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 840 841 [842] 843 844 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14517764 times)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #12615 on: July 19, 2012, 12:20:23 am »

Frumple, you just blew my damn mind. :)
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Lectorog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12616 on: July 19, 2012, 12:22:50 am »

Hey, no fair, I did it first (in this discussion).
Also, white doesn't always work with the default either.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #12617 on: July 19, 2012, 12:31:12 am »

Hey, no fair, I did it first (in this discussion).
Victory. *fistpump*

Being fair, I did find out about it from... somewhere else. Happy thread, I think.

Anyway transparent is second only to purple, which is the best color. Still, second best is quite good. And much more useful.
I'm kinda' behind in my transparency quota, though. Haven't been using the sarcasm font nearly enough, either. Ah well. It has a time and a place.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12618 on: July 19, 2012, 12:47:54 am »

So transparent actually works huh?
Going to have to try that out in some random places.
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12619 on: July 19, 2012, 12:50:01 am »

Nope, it doesn't work at all. :P
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #12620 on: July 19, 2012, 12:50:34 am »

Note to self. Transparent.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #12621 on: July 19, 2012, 01:10:29 am »

I like to slip a transparent or an [acronym] in every once in a while. I'm sure it goes entirely unappreciated.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12622 on: July 19, 2012, 01:27:25 am »

It most certainly does not
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Lectorog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12623 on: July 19, 2012, 01:27:58 am »

I like to slip a transparent or an [acronym] in every once in a while. I'm sure it goes entirely unappreciated.
Acronym is easy to notice in some browsers and themes, some not. Here with Firefox and Darkling, it's harder not to notice.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #12624 on: July 19, 2012, 01:32:17 am »

There's also some way to turn the little dot things transparent, by the by. This PoS browser can't even see acronym stuff, though, so I can't muddle around until I figure out how to do it. Bleh.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Lord Inquisitor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12625 on: July 19, 2012, 04:34:08 am »

T̢̨̤̹͈̙̠̗̈́͐̐͒h͍̯̦̬̠ͣ͛ͦ̇͆̍̒̋îͪ͒͐ͯ҉̩͍̲̻͔̣̮͓͕s͖̹̯̠ͬ̽̏ͅ ̙̪̰̜̆̌̅ť̮̮̬̪͒͂ͧͪͥͬy̯ͨ̽̈̑̂ͣ̂p̧͍͙̦̹͇̥̰̍̂e̤͕̼̰̼̮͓͎̋͒͌̉͊̑ͨ ̛̪̯̜̻ͩͫ͑͘o̙͇̩̯͕̽ͨ̿̅̂ͭ͝f͓̫̲̰͍̤̜͛ͬ̈́̈͂ ͓̱͖͕̩͎̮ͨͤ̎̅̈́̾̈̚͟͟c͈̜̥̼͇̥̙͖̫̄ͯ̈ö̧̱̼̖͔ͨ̎ͦͩͩr̢͓̥̼̥͉̩̱ͤ̽͝ͅṟ̞ͣ̊̀ͨ̈ͪ̿̃u̺̠ͤ̈͌͌̔ͫ́̚̚p̥͎͖̭̈̏̀t̢̧̘̲̹ͪ͗ͪͭ̂ͨ͆͐ͅe̵̞͉̪͙͎͓̮ͥ̅ͣ̈́͝d̨̛̥̦̪̲͇̆͒ ͧ̃̊̅̀̎҉̧̢̼̖̞̞͚̰̙t̤̲̘̦̩̣̻̒͌͛͞e̡̳̲̯͓̲̯̭̓̃͗͌͊͜ͅx̸̻̺͚̽̅̆͂̀ͅtͭͪ̑҉̩͎͓͉͓͎͚,̖̱̺͓̒̂́̚ ̢͇̼̌Z̶̯͎͉͚̳̪̫͉̲̆̒ͭ͜a̘̘̋ͤ͠l̡̞̫̜̜̜͉̇̽ͥ̈́͆ͤͬ̉͞g̪̻̮̲ͧ̊̉ͪ̉̏͋͋͘ǫ̷̝̭́ͧ͊͂̐̐̃̑ͭ͠ ̨̲̝̻̪̑̽͌̒ͫ̆ͮ͢ț̡̩̩̰̦͚̯̂ͣ̌̌ͦͅo̷͖̝̦͈̺̊ͥ̄ ̶̡̤ͭ̀̉͐͒ḃ͇̤͇̳̬̺̩͌ͥͬ͊̊̏͘ḛ̛̻͔̳̞̻́ͮ ̱̟͉͕̜̯̺̱̅͐́͟p̗̟͂͛̏ͧͮͫ͋ͯr̲̲̬̰̫̎̌͊̎̔e̴̗̳̰̻͌͛͘cͯͦ̆ͮͣ̅̎҉̗̩̤̰i̩͓͉͍̘̪̩̼͛̎̀ͅs͍̻͇̲͉̰̘͚ͩͣ̾ͥ͐̌̉̿̋͘e͂҉̴̶̦̙͔̙,̸͍̮̬͈̯̹̱̙̲̈́̄̽̈́̒̅̕ ̝̏̐ͦ̇͢i̹̤̊̄ͧ͐̐͂͆̀t̡̩̳͕̤̒̿͑ͪ͒̾ͩ ̶̶̮͚͈̀̔̈̏ͨw̯͎̫͔̉͒̕͜ͅa̷͚̘̪͔͙͉͐̓͘͠s̽͌ͯ̌̓̄̆̂҉͍̩̲͇̞ ̧̛̘̘̆̒͋́̓m̡͌̒̆ͩͧͨ͟͏̬̩eͯ̾̔̃͆͗͠͏̞̜͓͓̜̘͝s̱͎̈̉̅s̨͉̬̲̹̲̈̃̂̊̓i̷̛̹̖͔͔̰ͥ̂ͪͧ͗͝n̲̝̳̼͙̲̹̐͛͜g̢̼̬̩̹̝̼̤̤͆͐̾̊́́ ̬̝͙͌̐ͨ̓̒̿͐̎̒ẅ̸̧̬͔͙̭͂̒̿̔ͥͣ̑͢ͅi̢̠̽̅̄̎̕t̙̪̯̰ͭ̈́͛͐̐̕͘h̡̜̘̺͙̊ͩ͑̉ͩ͡ ͒́ͨͥͫ̎҉̵̣͎͔̦̞̮̬̖͟t̨̡̺̝̺̟̬̖̫ͣͩ͆ͮͨͩ͛̚̚ͅh̪̺̥̰̠ͩ̃̽̈͛ͮ͠ȅ̷̷͍̥̫̪̘̺̲̟̌̑̆̔͘ͅ ̨͎̹̯̻͔̜̬͎̻ͭ͐̔̚͠ẽ̢̜̟̦̫̘̠͔̻ͮͬ́̎̔̌̓n̠̥͙̼̓̇ͥ̓̚͞ď̴̟̗̣̬̉́́ͨ̎͡ ̩͐͊̌ͧ̿ͥ̏ͭ͟q̖̝̯͎̽͗̋̀u̷̢̙̺̟̯̣̱̱ͪͥ̈̋͘o̶͙̮͍̤͎̱ͬͭ̑̎͡t̲͉̦͔̼̜́̆e͉̹̅̾͒͌̈ͧ́ ̵̻͚̰̠ͬͬ̐ͣ̿ͅͅţ̷̞̝̝̽͝a͛͛̀҉̷̥̩̞̥̟g̥ͮ͗̃̑̄ͮͮ ̿̎҉̢̯̻͚͔̹ä̶̛̗̦͈̥̥̜̣́ͧ͋͝ṅ̲̟̳̼͙͋ͪ̆ͧ͊ͅd̨̙̲̞̟̽ͤ̂͘ ̵̖̄̋ͭͅc̔ͦͬ͋̚͢҉͎̩̲̟̱̯͡ǔ̢̥̹͙̯̠̬̎͟t̶̡͖̹̤͇̳͒̔̀̑̀̍́͟ͅ ̘̣̖̘̙͉̩͆̐ͤ̊o̸̩̲̟̟̬ͬͣf̡̭̪̤̻̉̕ͅf̰̫͖͈̝̹ͧ̈̓̽ͪ̆͢ ͍͗̏͌͋͆̍͐m̨̛̳̼̥̺̟͓̻̀ͭ̉̀̎̓y͍̤͔͉͉̫̎ͦͬͮ͛͌ͧ̎̎͢ͅ ̢̧̥̥̱̍ͧ̋̆̀̓̒ͤF̶̳̱̥̥̽ͭ̓ͩ͝T͖̟͚͈͋̉̂̆͌ͩF͑͋͜҉̮̟̞̥̭Y̯̔͘͞ͅ,̷̞͖̘̑ͯ͂̐̀̐͋ ̐͛͒̈ͮ̀͋ͮ̅҉̱͠s̰̗̖͌̾ͮ̏̆̈ͤ́ỏ̸̪̤̜̪́̒́͡ ̴̈͏͕̝̣͍̣͈̺̫̤I̵̥̝̙̯ͣͬͮ̍̕ ̛̪͙̦̗̘̦̞͆͊ͣ̍͑j̤͍̫̮̫̙̭̯ͥ̈́ͪ̋̚u̬̫̭̳̰͍̩͑ͫ̽ͫ̊̎s̸̛̤̯̭͎̣̪̉ͥͩ͒͐ͪ͗͂͝t͂̇̎͋͗ͬͭ͏̘̣͚̤̪̙͉ ̦͙̞̘̤̬͈̿̅͌͊͢d̵̟̞̫͌͑̃ê̵̜̞̹̙ͯͩ͠c̴̸͙͍̥̳ͮͪͯ̍̃̓́i̛̘̫̱̳̼̺͆̃̾̀̈́̾̃ͫ̊d̸ͫͫ҉̟̱͚̠̘̘e̛̱̣̅̅͛d̵̷̠̩̠̘̰̘̞̠ͮͩ͘ ̣̺̒̔̈́ͨ͂t̮̩̺̘̩͙̀ͫ͑ͭͩ̎ͣ̐̎͘ö̴̖͓̮́̓ͬ̿̓͊͜ ̛̞̼̜̭͔̗̥̉̊̅ͧ̚͜d̢̹͕̲̼̘̏̇͌̒́̚͡ë̶͎̞̬͍͕͇ͨ̑͐̎ͥͩ̅l̂̊ͫ͌҉͏̟̜͕̮ẹ̦̦̦̜̻̰ͮͨͭͦ̑̎t̬̝̟͍̺̯ͧ̆̽ͤ́́͑͝ę̩͖̞͇͇̻͚̭̍̎̑̌̽ ͚͖͈̖̰͎̳̅̿̏̀ͩ͒͐ͣ̈į̶͙̰̙̊͋̃͌̇͡ț̎̾.̸͇̰͕̭͕̙̙̱͉̂̽ͭ̇̒͌̌͋͢

zalgo text is really hard to look at
http://cataclysm.tiddlyspot.com/index.html Cataclysm Roguelike game Tiddlywiki mostly out of date
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=113337.0 Who makes alcohol? do you? post here then.

AntiAntiMatter

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm back
    • View Profile
« Reply #12626 on: July 19, 2012, 07:40:32 am »

T̢̨̤̹͈̙̠̗̈́͐̐͒h͍̯̦̬̠ͣ͛ͦ̇͆̍̒̋îͪ͒͐ͯ҉̩͍̲̻͔̣̮͓͕s͖̹̯̠ͬ̽̏ͅ ̙̪̰̜̆̌̅ť̮̮̬̪͒͂ͧͪͥͬy̯ͨ̽̈̑̂ͣ̂p̧͍͙̦̹͇̥̰̍̂e̤͕̼̰̼̮͓͎̋͒͌̉͊̑ͨ ̛̪̯̜̻ͩͫ͑͘o̙͇̩̯͕̽ͨ̿̅̂ͭ͝f͓̫̲̰͍̤̜͛ͬ̈́̈͂ ͓̱͖͕̩͎̮ͨͤ̎̅̈́̾̈̚͟͟c͈̜̥̼͇̥̙͖̫̄ͯ̈ö̧̱̼̖͔ͨ̎ͦͩͩr̢͓̥̼̥͉̩̱ͤ̽͝ͅṟ̞ͣ̊̀ͨ̈ͪ̿̃u̺̠ͤ̈͌͌̔ͫ́̚̚p̥͎͖̭̈̏̀t̢̧̘̲̹ͪ͗ͪͭ̂ͨ͆͐ͅe̵̞͉̪͙͎͓̮ͥ̅ͣ̈́͝d̨̛̥̦̪̲͇̆͒ ͧ̃̊̅̀̎҉̧̢̼̖̞̞͚̰̙t̤̲̘̦̩̣̻̒͌͛͞e̡̳̲̯͓̲̯̭̓̃͗͌͊͜ͅx̸̻̺͚̽̅̆͂̀ͅtͭͪ̑҉̩͎͓͉͓͎͚,̖̱̺͓̒̂́̚ ̢͇̼̌Z̶̯͎͉͚̳̪̫͉̲̆̒ͭ͜a̘̘̋ͤ͠l̡̞̫̜̜̜͉̇̽ͥ̈́͆ͤͬ̉͞g̪̻̮̲ͧ̊̉ͪ̉̏͋͋͘ǫ̷̝̭́ͧ͊͂̐̐̃̑ͭ͠ ̨̲̝̻̪̑̽͌̒ͫ̆ͮ͢ț̡̩̩̰̦͚̯̂ͣ̌̌ͦͅo̷͖̝̦͈̺̊ͥ̄ ̶̡̤ͭ̀̉͐͒ḃ͇̤͇̳̬̺̩͌ͥͬ͊̊̏͘ḛ̛̻͔̳̞̻́ͮ ̱̟͉͕̜̯̺̱̅͐́͟p̗̟͂͛̏ͧͮͫ͋ͯr̲̲̬̰̫̎̌͊̎̔e̴̗̳̰̻͌͛͘cͯͦ̆ͮͣ̅̎҉̗̩̤̰i̩͓͉͍̘̪̩̼͛̎̀ͅs͍̻͇̲͉̰̘͚ͩͣ̾ͥ͐̌̉̿̋͘e͂҉̴̶̦̙͔̙,̸͍̮̬͈̯̹̱̙̲̈́̄̽̈́̒̅̕ ̝̏̐ͦ̇͢i̹̤̊̄ͧ͐̐͂͆̀t̡̩̳͕̤̒̿͑ͪ͒̾ͩ ̶̶̮͚͈̀̔̈̏ͨw̯͎̫͔̉͒̕͜ͅa̷͚̘̪͔͙͉͐̓͘͠s̽͌ͯ̌̓̄̆̂҉͍̩̲͇̞ ̧̛̘̘̆̒͋́̓m̡͌̒̆ͩͧͨ͟͏̬̩eͯ̾̔̃͆͗͠͏̞̜͓͓̜̘͝s̱͎̈̉̅s̨͉̬̲̹̲̈̃̂̊̓i̷̛̹̖͔͔̰ͥ̂ͪͧ͗͝n̲̝̳̼͙̲̹̐͛͜g̢̼̬̩̹̝̼̤̤͆͐̾̊́́ ̬̝͙͌̐ͨ̓̒̿͐̎̒ẅ̸̧̬͔͙̭͂̒̿̔ͥͣ̑͢ͅi̢̠̽̅̄̎̕t̙̪̯̰ͭ̈́͛͐̐̕͘h̡̜̘̺͙̊ͩ͑̉ͩ͡ ͒́ͨͥͫ̎҉̵̣͎͔̦̞̮̬̖͟t̨̡̺̝̺̟̬̖̫ͣͩ͆ͮͨͩ͛̚̚ͅh̪̺̥̰̠ͩ̃̽̈͛ͮ͠ȅ̷̷͍̥̫̪̘̺̲̟̌̑̆̔͘ͅ ̨͎̹̯̻͔̜̬͎̻ͭ͐̔̚͠ẽ̢̜̟̦̫̘̠͔̻ͮͬ́̎̔̌̓n̠̥͙̼̓̇ͥ̓̚͞ď̴̟̗̣̬̉́́ͨ̎͡ ̩͐͊̌ͧ̿ͥ̏ͭ͟q̖̝̯͎̽͗̋̀u̷̢̙̺̟̯̣̱̱ͪͥ̈̋͘o̶͙̮͍̤͎̱ͬͭ̑̎͡t̲͉̦͔̼̜́̆e͉̹̅̾͒͌̈ͧ́ ̵̻͚̰̠ͬͬ̐ͣ̿ͅͅţ̷̞̝̝̽͝a͛͛̀҉̷̥̩̞̥̟g̥ͮ͗̃̑̄ͮͮ ̿̎҉̢̯̻͚͔̹ä̶̛̗̦͈̥̥̜̣́ͧ͋͝ṅ̲̟̳̼͙͋ͪ̆ͧ͊ͅd̨̙̲̞̟̽ͤ̂͘ ̵̖̄̋ͭͅc̔ͦͬ͋̚͢҉͎̩̲̟̱̯͡ǔ̢̥̹͙̯̠̬̎͟t̶̡͖̹̤͇̳͒̔̀̑̀̍́͟ͅ ̘̣̖̘̙͉̩͆̐ͤ̊o̸̩̲̟̟̬ͬͣf̡̭̪̤̻̉̕ͅf̰̫͖͈̝̹ͧ̈̓̽ͪ̆͢ ͍͗̏͌͋͆̍͐m̨̛̳̼̥̺̟͓̻̀ͭ̉̀̎̓y͍̤͔͉͉̫̎ͦͬͮ͛͌ͧ̎̎͢ͅ ̢̧̥̥̱̍ͧ̋̆̀̓̒ͤF̶̳̱̥̥̽ͭ̓ͩ͝T͖̟͚͈͋̉̂̆͌ͩF͑͋͜҉̮̟̞̥̭Y̯̔͘͞ͅ,̷̞͖̘̑ͯ͂̐̀̐͋ ̐͛͒̈ͮ̀͋ͮ̅҉̱͠s̰̗̖͌̾ͮ̏̆̈ͤ́ỏ̸̪̤̜̪́̒́͡ ̴̈͏͕̝̣͍̣͈̺̫̤I̵̥̝̙̯ͣͬͮ̍̕ ̛̪͙̦̗̘̦̞͆͊ͣ̍͑j̤͍̫̮̫̙̭̯ͥ̈́ͪ̋̚u̬̫̭̳̰͍̩͑ͫ̽ͫ̊̎s̸̛̤̯̭͎̣̪̉ͥͩ͒͐ͪ͗͂͝t͂̇̎͋͗ͬͭ͏̘̣͚̤̪̙͉ ̦͙̞̘̤̬͈̿̅͌͊͢d̵̟̞̫͌͑̃ê̵̜̞̹̙ͯͩ͠c̴̸͙͍̥̳ͮͪͯ̍̃̓́i̛̘̫̱̳̼̺͆̃̾̀̈́̾̃ͫ̊d̸ͫͫ҉̟̱͚̠̘̘e̛̱̣̅̅͛d̵̷̠̩̠̘̰̘̞̠ͮͩ͘ ̣̺̒̔̈́ͨ͂t̮̩̺̘̩͙̀ͫ͑ͭͩ̎ͣ̐̎͘ö̴̖͓̮́̓ͬ̿̓͊͜ ̛̞̼̜̭͔̗̥̉̊̅ͧ̚͜d̢̹͕̲̼̘̏̇͌̒́̚͡ë̶͎̞̬͍͕͇ͨ̑͐̎ͥͩ̅l̂̊ͫ͌҉͏̟̜͕̮ẹ̦̦̦̜̻̰ͮͨͭͦ̑̎t̬̝̟͍̺̯ͧ̆̽ͤ́́͑͝ę̩͖̞͇͇̻͚̭̍̎̑̌̽ ͚͖͈̖̰͎̳̅̿̏̀ͩ͒͐ͣ̈į̶͙̰̙̊͋̃͌̇͡ț̎̾.̸͇̰͕̭͕̙̙̱͉̂̽ͭ̇̒͌̌͋͢

zalgo text is really hard to look at
I honestly thought that that thing was a formatting error at first glance.
Also, you can make things transparent? I am going to abuse the hell out of this feature.
On topic, there is a town in Alaska whose mayor is a cat.
[/post]

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12627 on: July 19, 2012, 07:53:12 am »

Was gonna quote the previous comment, but the corrupted text messed it up. Speaking of which...

1. How do you do the corrupted text, exactly?
2. The mayor cat reminded me of this.

AntiAntiMatter

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm back
    • View Profile
« Reply #12628 on: July 19, 2012, 08:25:55 am »

1. How do you do the corrupted text, exactly?
Try this.
[/post]

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #12629 on: July 19, 2012, 09:38:34 am »

One positive thing about my night shifts: I make ridiculous ammounts of money out of them. Like, 200-300 gross per day. Still very exhausting.and not worth it imo
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.
Pages: 1 ... 840 841 [842] 843 844 ... 11037