Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 828 829 [830] 831 832 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14514960 times)

MorleyDev

• Bay Watcher
  • "It is not enough for it to just work."
    • View Profile
    • MorleyDev
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #12435 on: July 16, 2012, 02:04:54 am »

Last night I saw a man riding a bike in sunglasses and singing "Someone Like You" by Adele into a microphone. I'd dismiss it as a hallucination but two of my friends were were with me and saw it as well...wtf?

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #12436 on: July 16, 2012, 02:39:27 am »

No guts, no glory i guess.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

lordcooper

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a number!
    • View Profile
Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #12438 on: July 16, 2012, 03:17:39 am »

Oh, when did it become vintage? I'm guessing around Mannconomy. I haven't been on tf2items since then.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12440 on: July 16, 2012, 04:00:54 am »

Items that are refunded by steam support become vintage, "old" vintages were created when a better crafting system was implented (around mannconomy i guess), all crafted items at that date became vintage.

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #12441 on: July 16, 2012, 04:24:35 am »

Items that are refunded by steam support become vintage, "old" vintages were created when a better crafting system was implented (around mannconomy i guess), all crafted items at that date became vintage.

No, that was for winter items--caber, etc. EVERY item was changed into vintage at mann-conomy. Trust me, I've been playing since 2008, I would know. Mannconomy was when trading was first released.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O (If you read this, then WTF)
« Reply #12442 on: July 16, 2012, 04:31:33 am »

Oh, okay.

I dont think that i played in that period, i dont have many vintages.
(mostly achiev items)

EDIT:

Huge wtf for me.
I somehow ended up in the "what does the avatar of the person above you say?" thread.
And i have no idea HOW i ended up there D:
For a moment i tought i was in one of the "things that made you X today" threads ._.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 04:40:49 am by miauw62 »

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #12443 on: July 16, 2012, 04:53:42 am »

I've been up all night because I'm an insomniac freak, but now I've got to stay awake, so I went running at 4:00 AM.

I feel very strange.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #12444 on: July 16, 2012, 05:11:38 am »

Last night I saw a man riding a bike in sunglasses and singing "Someone Like You" by Adele into a microphone. I'd dismiss it as a hallucination but two of my friends were were with me and saw it as well...wtf?
One time I distinctly remember encountering a bewildering fellow singing very loudly about crossing the other side of the bridge, whilst crossing to the other side of the bridge. Good day.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #12445 on: July 16, 2012, 09:47:36 am »

I am told that I sang over 30 verses of "The Ball of Kerrymuir" from memory one time while extremely drunk. Sadly, I don't remember -- I was extremely drunk.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

bukitodinos

• Bay Watcher
  • IM FUCKING DEAD WOOOOO!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12446 on: July 16, 2012, 10:01:45 am »

epic
I mean for the love of god! There's hair trying to kill a dog!
back to professional martinis with bukitodinos!
---
Put the flag in the martini and were done!
siggy!

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #12447 on: July 16, 2012, 10:31:06 am »

It was at the Highland Games many years ago (where we Americans of even a tiny bit of Scottish descent gather to wear kilts, get drunk, meet our incredibly distant cousins and try to pretend we're all extras in Braveheart).

We had a pretty rowdy group in the camp area one night and a LOT of single-malt being passed around. I do remember some singing, and I remember us gathering up and sneaking through the woods in the middle of night, surrounding an encampment of Civil War re-enactors (YANKEE re-enactors...in North Carolina) and waking them up with a full regalia of about 20 bagpipes at full throat. Good times.  :D

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #12448 on: July 16, 2012, 11:15:08 am »

« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 10:08:44 pm by Truean »
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12449 on: July 16, 2012, 11:17:18 am »

You should start referencing how much it costs elsewhere, if you're notably less expensive its easier to see with someone to compare to.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.
Pages: 1 ... 828 829 [830] 831 832 ... 11037