Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 826 827 [828] 829 830 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14514628 times)

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #12405 on: July 15, 2012, 09:23:27 am »

So my roommate (the annoying one) has been playing Minecraft for over half a year now I think, possibly more. He has built stuff, even bragged about an automated sugarcane collecting farm.

Today, he asks me, what tool cuts the wood fastest, the asks how do you spell axe.

Like, dude, I know you are an idiot, but you can still suprise me with the sheer level of it :O
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #12406 on: July 15, 2012, 09:27:17 am »

Dude, axe has an invisible ♣ in it

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #12407 on: July 15, 2012, 09:46:15 am »

It suddenly started raining.

Fucking hard.

Everything was dry, suddenly big cloud and boom, everything is wet.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12408 on: July 15, 2012, 12:03:44 pm »

Yeah the weather's been like that for days.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12409 on: July 15, 2012, 12:14:24 pm »

I find it very entertaning that my 2 young kids will go into great detail about what foods come from cows, chicken and sheep...
My daughter horrified some of my ex's family friends with the following quote. "Daddy, that chicken is big and fat! It looks delicious! Let's eat it!"

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #12410 on: July 15, 2012, 12:39:06 pm »

Your daughter is awesome.

On a seperate note:

Bastion with all idols is very, very difficult.
I'm at the level where a cage is slowly lifting and fucktons of enemies spawn on you.

;_;

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12411 on: July 15, 2012, 12:39:25 pm »

I find it very entertaning that my 2 young kids will go into great detail about what foods come from cows, chicken and sheep...
My daughter horrified some of my ex's family friends with the following quote. "Daddy, that chicken is big and fat! It looks delicious! Let's eat it!"
This is hilarious.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12412 on: July 15, 2012, 12:45:37 pm »

They're so cute when they're bloodthirsty.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools
« Reply #12413 on: July 15, 2012, 01:24:48 pm »

Wasn't there an Invader Zim episode about that?
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12414 on: July 15, 2012, 01:42:09 pm »

What happens when they turn four?
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12415 on: July 15, 2012, 01:45:32 pm »

They grow out of it.
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #12416 on: July 15, 2012, 01:56:54 pm »

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12417 on: July 15, 2012, 03:31:24 pm »

I was watching a review of a Ewok movie and the reviewer mentioned how the human has an animal like the Ewoks on her planet called bears.

Then I just thought and went "Wait a minute, no she doesn't... Her home world is in a galaxy far far away from us. She has no bears".

Then I was "Wait... How did humans get to a galaxy far far away?"

Then I checked and apperantly even Starwars doesn't know how humans ended up in a galaxy far far away. They are in fact one of the most mysterious species in all of Starwars lore in terms of their origin. I am not even kidding the Starwars universe has NO idea where humans came from.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12418 on: July 15, 2012, 03:38:02 pm »

I always figured they were human aliens. No origin though, even in the expanded universe? Kinda surprising.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12419 on: July 15, 2012, 03:41:34 pm »

I always figured they were human aliens. No origin though, even in the expanded universe? Kinda surprising.

They WOULD be human aliens except you forget that Starwars takes place within our own universe. So humans are actually... Us.

And yeah not even in the expanded universe.
Pages: 1 ... 826 827 [828] 829 830 ... 11037