Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 816 817 [818] 819 820 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14513030 times)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #12255 on: July 12, 2012, 10:42:17 pm »

Oh god, why did you say that?
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12256 on: July 12, 2012, 10:42:49 pm »

Apparently Viacom is in the news again. Still not making any sense as to how this is supposed to help them.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #12257 on: July 12, 2012, 10:48:45 pm »

Man charged with assault for throwing fries at stepdaughter...

The question is this: Wouldn't they have done more damage to her body if she had just eaten them?

I don't know how I feel about this one. It's like, yeah, it's food and it's really funny this time, but if you're just throwing the nearest object at someone because you're angry then someone should probably stop you before that object happens to be a rock or something.

The "it's hot and oily" justification is complete idiocy though, and if that's all they came up with then I doubt the guy deserves anything.

Also right now I'm wtfing even more because that story made me want McDonald's fries.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12258 on: July 12, 2012, 10:49:56 pm »

Haven't we already dealt with the 'its hot' defense with McDonalds Coffee Lady years ago?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools
« Reply #12259 on: July 12, 2012, 10:55:15 pm »

You can't do anything fun in this country any more.

Throwing french fries at people, spraying them with steak sauce, spill hot beverages on your privateers and get millions for it...

What's wrong with the world?! :(
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #12260 on: July 12, 2012, 10:55:44 pm »

McDonalds Coffee Lady had severe third-degree burns. Her lawsuit was very justified. Look up the pictures of her burns for yourself if you doubt that, but it isn't pretty.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools
« Reply #12261 on: July 12, 2012, 10:57:23 pm »

No thanks.
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12262 on: July 12, 2012, 11:00:09 pm »

I wasn't saying it wasn't a defense, but fries hardly have the same level of not wanting to look at as hot coffee in your privates.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Lord Inquisitor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12263 on: July 12, 2012, 11:02:03 pm »

if local paper to belived , 800 london chippy's banned from selling chips during olympics as McDonalds  have exclusive right to sell them during games. McDonalds expecting to be 10% of all food consumed during olympics.

I hate McDonalds chips!
http://cataclysm.tiddlyspot.com/index.html Cataclysm Roguelike game Tiddlywiki mostly out of date
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=113337.0 Who makes alcohol? do you? post here then.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12264 on: July 12, 2012, 11:05:35 pm »

But McDonalds doesn't sell potato chips?
Is it only in the vicinity of the Olympics?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #12265 on: July 12, 2012, 11:06:42 pm »

But McDonalds doesn't sell potato chips?

The British strike again!

I thought the exact same thing for a second.

Lord Inquisitor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12266 on: July 12, 2012, 11:07:22 pm »

its needs translation into American
Victory fries or french fries
http://cataclysm.tiddlyspot.com/index.html Cataclysm Roguelike game Tiddlywiki mostly out of date
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=113337.0 Who makes alcohol? do you? post here then.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #12267 on: July 12, 2012, 11:08:08 pm »

How the blazes does that even work, anyway? How do you buy sole rights to sell a particular method of food preparation in a particular geographical area? More than that, how the hell did they manage to convince the other restaurants to sell their right to prepare in that method?
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12268 on: July 12, 2012, 11:11:26 pm »

Because Olympics. And McDonalds always appears near the olympics.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #12269 on: July 12, 2012, 11:17:44 pm »

its needs translation into American
Victory fries or french fries

Not once have I ever heard any American refer to a french fry as a victory fry and I was born here, lived here 20 years, and I've met literally hundreds of thousands of other Americans.
Wait, I lied, when they came up with that idea, I heard it exactly one single time, from my mom and she said, "They want to call them victory fries. That's ****ing stupid."
Why?
Because France is awesome. Sure, people say they are cheese-eating surrender monkeys. Have you ever heard of Napoleon? Or the hundred years war? French Resistance in WWII? Basically anything from France's past?
France is hardcore. America secretly knows it, that's why we ran to them for help in the War for American Independance. [/France is awesome rant]
Carry on.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.
Pages: 1 ... 816 817 [818] 819 820 ... 11037