Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 811 812 [813] 814 815 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14511821 times)

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #12180 on: July 11, 2012, 07:46:09 pm »

Oh yeah, they kept shouting "Go back to Africa" or something like that as the black guy walked away.

The girl in the group (who started the yelling) looked like she wanted to beat the crap out of this guy even though he was a least twice her size. Her friend had to hold her back. That was really the most wtf part.

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools
« Reply #12181 on: July 11, 2012, 08:15:40 pm »

It works the other way, too, sometimes to hilarious effect.

I had a lady accuse me of being racist at work once. I was at the register with a coworker helping a customer, and this lady walks in, looks around, and goes further into the store. I shrug and finish helping the dude, not thinking anything of it until she comes to the register and starts accusing me of being racist "because I didn't help her".

I was rather stunned at the accusation, and offered to call my manager out when she kept talking about how racist my associate and I were. I'm sure she was ready for a tirade of righteous ranting, when Elbert, a big, black man who happened to be the manager on duty, came up and asked her what he could do for her. Every rage-filled bone in her body visibly deflated.

For the record, I'm not racist.
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #12182 on: July 11, 2012, 08:21:34 pm »

I don't know how many times I've been told to go back to "your own country." Often, people assume that I'm hispanic, middle eastern or asian. Oh? What's that? I'm only tan because I'm Native American. That's right, beeyatch, I'm more 'murrican than you can ever hope to be.
Oh gods....for some reason the only image i can now associate with MZ is the Indian from the Village People. >_<

What is wrong with you, brain??

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #12183 on: July 11, 2012, 08:26:24 pm »

Was playing robot unicorn attack with my friend.
About halfway through she started to get really high strung/nervous, by the end she was having a nervous breakdown and she couldn't stop her hands shaking, was getting cramps in her hands ect.. After that I made her walk out of the computer lab with me for 10 minutes until she had calmed down.

Random note: what is the proper grammar for putting ect at the end of the sentence? I know you are supposed to put a period after it normally, is putting two periods (one for it and one for the sentence ending) proper grammar? Or can you not put it at the end of a sentence at all.
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools
« Reply #12184 on: July 11, 2012, 08:34:57 pm »

You could just say "et cetera", which is the long-hand form of it.
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12185 on: July 11, 2012, 08:35:26 pm »

Potatoes, Oranges, Bread etc. I just leave it like that, except usually with more context.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #12186 on: July 11, 2012, 09:02:37 pm »

You could just say "et cetera", which is the long-hand form of it.
Bah, saying ec cetera is way too long.
It appears that you only need a single period (after checking in that article), thanks.
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

Nega

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Lizard Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #12187 on: July 11, 2012, 09:14:24 pm »

I just realized something: Other than playing on the Xbox once in a while, I have not watched TV in over 9 months.  :o

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #12188 on: July 11, 2012, 09:30:42 pm »

I don't know how many times I've been told to go back to "your own country." Often, people assume that I'm hispanic, middle eastern or asian. Oh? What's that? I'm only tan because I'm Native American. That's right, beeyatch, I'm more 'murrican than you can ever hope to be.
Oh gods....for some reason the only image i can now associate with MZ is the Indian from the Village People. >_<

What is wrong with you, brain??

Now imagine that guy punching out a shark.  Hell... make it a mecha-shark, just to keep things interesting.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

lordcooper

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a number!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12189 on: July 11, 2012, 09:31:01 pm »

I just realized something: Other than playing on the Xbox once in a while, I have not watched TV in over 9 months.  :o

Our representatives will be arriving shortly.
Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth

Lectorog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12190 on: July 11, 2012, 10:08:00 pm »

Except Toonami, I can't recall the last time I watched television. It's been at least a year, I think. Nothing appealing there.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #12191 on: July 11, 2012, 10:10:39 pm »

I'll stop a for a few minutes sometimes when I'm passing by, and rarely it will result in my sitting down and watching an episode of something.  I watch about 2-4 movies a month.  That's all the tv watching I've done for the last several years.  The last time I went out of my way to watch a tv show was the first season of Heroes.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #12192 on: July 11, 2012, 10:11:40 pm »

I'll stop a for a few minutes sometimes when I'm passing by, and rarely it will result in my sitting down and watching an episode of something.  I watch about 2-4 movies a month.  That's all the tv watching I've done for the last several years.  The last time I went out of my way to watch a tv show was the first season of Heroes.

Honestly between internet streaming and Hulu, same here with the not watching TV thing.
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools
« Reply #12193 on: July 11, 2012, 10:13:54 pm »

We got rid of cable a couple months ago. We've saved a ton of money and haven't missed a thing.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12194 on: July 11, 2012, 10:23:16 pm »

We watch a lot of TV here. I don't watch as much as the parents, but I do love things like Iron Chef, Jeopardy! and Mythbusters.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread
Pages: 1 ... 811 812 [813] 814 815 ... 11037