Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 804 805 [806] 807 808 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14505439 times)

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #12075 on: July 10, 2012, 04:05:05 am »

He flies, obviously.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

612DwarfAvenue

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice actor.
    • View Profile
    • TESnexus profile, has my voice acting portfolio.
« Reply #12076 on: July 10, 2012, 05:08:30 am »

Or fighting off-road through bears and fjords.
That sounds...fucking awesome! I have to buy a snowmobile, guys, I'll be right back...
I love the mental image of you driving or snowmobile-ing trough snowy hills, and punching random bears in the face.
How do you think Chuck Norris commutes to work?

He rotates the entire world under him until his desired location is beneath his feet.
My voice acting portfolio.
Centration. Similar to Spacestation 13, but in 3D and first-person. Sounds damn awesome.
NanoTrasen Exploratory Team: SS13 in DF.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #12077 on: July 10, 2012, 05:52:24 am »

The ultimate showdown:

Chuck Norris VS Hamstone.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Prometheusmfd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12078 on: July 10, 2012, 07:26:17 am »

I just realized that the Bay12 community is the nicest, most well knit gaming community I've been a part of (no matter how cursory)
It's not a negative thing, but it still made me go WTF. Mainly because, looking in from the outside, it doesn't look like that'd be the case.
I just googled that phrase and found nothing. Congratulations, those three words in that order have never been typed into the googleable internet before! Until now.

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼sperm whale leather thong☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #12079 on: July 10, 2012, 07:38:45 am »

I just realized that the Bay12 community is the nicest, most well knit gaming community I've been a part of (no matter how cursory)
It's not a negative thing, but it still made me go WTF. Mainly because, looking in from the outside, it doesn't look like that'd be the case.
Your avatar is strangely appropriate for that comment.
くコ:彡

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #12080 on: July 10, 2012, 08:32:11 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12081 on: July 10, 2012, 08:33:44 am »

That made my day.

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #12082 on: July 10, 2012, 09:53:50 am »

Ditto. It was awesome.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #12083 on: July 10, 2012, 10:28:05 am »

Hopefully.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12084 on: July 10, 2012, 10:41:58 am »

I used to think it was.

Then I started seeing the REST of that part of the internet.

I'm pretty sure a few of them are serious. :/
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12085 on: July 10, 2012, 10:42:25 am »

It's intended to be serious, but the guy who owns it is so out of whack that he bans anybody who doesn't share any overtly extremist conservative beliefs.

As a result, the only people to make any durable edits are trolls.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12086 on: July 10, 2012, 10:50:45 am »

The thing is, the bible is a big pile of fiction with as morale: "dont be dicks to other people, k?"

People take that waaay to seriously.

@greatorder I often feel like punching people in the face until they get to reason when browsing the internet. (mainly youtube)

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12087 on: July 10, 2012, 11:00:58 am »

The thing is, the bible is a big pile of fiction with as morale: "dont be dicks to other people, k?"
Don't tell my boss that.

No wait. Tell my boss that, but wait for me to get a camera to record his reaction. I figure it'll be priceless.

Especially since yesterday I had to listen to a sermon which included a story about a Christian boy who was bullied. Christian boy eventually had enough and beat the living crap out of the bully, during which he forced the bully to convert to Christianity. I'm really hoping I'm getting the wrong message about that, since I certainly don't tolerate people who use violence to force others to their religious beliefs.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #12088 on: July 10, 2012, 11:05:15 am »

Don't tell my boss that.

No wait. Tell my boss that, but wait for me to get a camera to record his reaction. I figure it'll be priceless.

Especially since yesterday I had to listen to a sermon which included a story about a Christian boy who was bullied. Christian boy eventually had enough and beat the living crap out of the bully, during which he forced the bully to convert to Christianity. I'm really hoping I'm getting the wrong message about that, since I certainly don't tolerate people who use violence to force others to their religious beliefs.

Sounds like a lovely forcible conversion attempt in the workplace.... [sigh]
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #12089 on: July 10, 2012, 11:08:23 am »

People take that waaay to seriously.

@greatorder I often feel like punching people in the face until they get to reason when browsing the internet. (mainly youtube)

If you think that is the morale of the bible, you have not been reading it. It is mostly about converting or exterminating the unfaithful, treating women as property and bowing in fear before a malevolent god. There was a bit about being nice to people about 3/4th of the way through, but then it went back to traditional values such as genocide and torment.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.
Pages: 1 ... 804 805 [806] 807 808 ... 11037