Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 711 712 [713] 714 715 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14473421 times)

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #10680 on: June 09, 2012, 10:16:10 pm »

You're on nothing? That explains it. Get with the times man, we're all on something. Right now I'm drinking excessive amounts of TaB.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #10681 on: June 09, 2012, 10:21:34 pm »

I have had nothing today except peanuts, M&Ms, 3 sausages and an egg.

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #10682 on: June 09, 2012, 10:31:54 pm »

Paranoid |||||||||||||||||||| 90% 50%
Schizoid |||||||||||||||||||| 86% 40%
Schizotypal |||||||||||||| 54% 56%
Antisocial |||||||||||||||||||| 82% 46%
Borderline |||||||||||||| 58% 45%
Histrionic |||| 14% 35%
Narcissistic |||| 18% 40%
Avoidant |||||||||||||||||||| 82% 48%
Dependent |||||||||||||| 54% 44%
Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||||| 50% 45%

Nothing suprising here.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #10683 on: June 09, 2012, 10:35:02 pm »

Seriously this is one of the weirdest things I've seen on the internet.

It's a forum board apparently run entirely by bots with 4 million unique posts about skyrim and fallout, with some posts made before the games were announced, and some made in the future. High tech wizardry is afoot. The posts seem to be copied from other forums.

Just.

Fwar

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #10684 on: June 09, 2012, 10:36:50 pm »

The weirds board I've seen was one where every single poster was actually just one guy talking to himself.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #10685 on: June 09, 2012, 10:48:36 pm »

It's a forum board apparently run entirely by bots with 4 million unique posts about skyrim and fallout, with some posts made before the games were announced, and some made in the future. High tech wizardry is afoot. The posts seem to be copied from other forums.

Just.

Fwar
Sweet.

Annonying Orange is getting a timeslot on Cartoon Network. Why.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #10686 on: June 09, 2012, 10:53:28 pm »

It's like 4 AM and a copper rings my doorbell looking for a missing person I've never heard of, who apparently lives the other side of the country :o

Worth a shot.  No harm in trying, right?  Just a few hundred million more doors to knock on.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #10687 on: June 09, 2012, 10:55:29 pm »

Annonying Orange is getting a timeslot on Cartoon Network. Why.
Hey apple!

No really, is it being animated into an actual show or is CN being retarded again?
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #10688 on: June 09, 2012, 10:57:27 pm »

CN being retarded again[.]
If the commercials were anything to judge by, anyway. Unless you count that monstrosity as animation.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #10689 on: June 09, 2012, 11:11:54 pm »

It's like 4 AM and a copper rings my doorbell looking for a missing person I've never heard of, who apparently lives the other side of the country :o

Worth a shot.  No harm in trying, right?  Just a few hundred million more doors to knock on.
That's why he came at 4AM; he needed extra time to get around to everyone else.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10690 on: June 10, 2012, 12:51:22 am »

CN being retarded again[.]
If the commercials were anything to judge by, anyway. Unless you count that monstrosity as animation.
CN, for their awesome for being related to [adult swim] and thus tangentially related to returned Toonami, isn't really getting very far anywhere else. The Fred movie was Terrible, and now they drag another goddamn annoying thing out of youtube for a tv series we don't need.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #10691 on: June 10, 2012, 01:17:51 am »

Annoying Orange was mildly amusing for about 15 minutes. There's only so much sociopathic orange and unfortunate demise of other foods that one can stand, though.

I'm more miffed that it's simply not a cartoon than anything. Seriously CN, get your act together. Didn't you learn anything from CN Real?

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #10692 on: June 10, 2012, 02:56:30 am »

Was playing Star Wars: Empire at War.  Discovered the Empire has pretty much no defense against those Rebel speeder things from Hoth (the Empire was on Easy after all ^_^) and I proceeded to conquer their last planet, kill the Emperor and Grand Mof Tarken in one fell swoop.  Then to my surprise, my game said I lost o_O

Lord Dullard

• Bay Watcher
  • Indubitably.
    • View Profile
    • Cult: Awakening of the Old Ones
« Reply #10693 on: June 10, 2012, 05:44:30 am »

Okay, not that I'm prone to using Facebook a lot, but I signed up with a user shortcut of /dave<lastname> to get to my page several years ago when I signed up. It's always been that way, and I've used it fairly regularly, and given it out to other people I know.

Now, suddenly today, it takes me to some other random schmuck's page, and I get this message at the top of Facebook:

Your address on Facebook is david.<lastname>.39. This is how people:
Get to your timeline — facebook.com/david.<lastname>.39
Send you email — david.<lastname>.39@facebook.com

It lets you pick another name instead, but obviously I can't pick the one I *already* had before this, since they gave it to somebody else.

WTF? No wonder your IPO flopped, you arses.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10694 on: June 10, 2012, 06:39:17 am »

Just.

Fwar

This has got to be one of the most peculiar things I've read this month. They're so... humanlike.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.
Pages: 1 ... 711 712 [713] 714 715 ... 11037