Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 627 628 [629] 630 631 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14469104 times)

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #9420 on: May 16, 2012, 10:51:52 pm »

The only limit is yourself.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #9421 on: May 16, 2012, 10:52:12 pm »

You can do anything at Zombo.com. Anything at all.

The most pointless site ever.
Really? Man, here I was thinking it actually was a terrorist site. Call off the investigation, guys!
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9422 on: May 16, 2012, 11:06:28 pm »

BWAHAHAHA

They actually did it! I thought the datamined enemy names (like "Midnight Sparkle") were jokes being played on dataminers. Guess not!
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9423 on: May 16, 2012, 11:07:58 pm »

BWAHAHAHA

They actually did it! I thought the datamined enemy names (like "Midnight Sparkle") were jokes being played on dataminers. Guess not!

That is hilarious. Can't wait to read some of the backlash whining.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9424 on: May 16, 2012, 11:18:28 pm »

BWAHAHAHA

From the D3'ers who aren't busy waiting in a queue for a singleplayer game, or from the MLP people? Or from the MLP people while they're queued? (or the D3 people while they're looking at that video while queued?)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9425 on: May 16, 2012, 11:19:42 pm »

BWAHAHAHA

HA! I love it!

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9426 on: May 16, 2012, 11:21:08 pm »

BWAHAHAHA

From the D3'ers who aren't busy waiting in a queue for a singleplayer game, or from the MLP people? Or from the MLP people while they're queued? (or the D3 people while they're looking at that video while queued?)
D3ers, most likely. Our fandom puts out stuff a heck of a lot more grimdark all the time, and I can't think of any other reason to be upset over it.

3. Run Resize Enable

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9427 on: May 16, 2012, 11:24:56 pm »

But have you reached 40k in grimdarkness yet?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9428 on: May 16, 2012, 11:28:34 pm »

The online only thing with D3 has spawned some legitimate whining. It's the reason I won't be buying the game (beyond never really liking Diablo anyway).

What's hilarious though is the whining about the art theme and the pony/care bear references. Some people really want their dark and angsty, and happiness and sunshine are their bane. Blizzard's giving these people a nice ribbing.
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9429 on: May 16, 2012, 11:46:08 pm »

But have you reached 40k in grimdarkness yet?
There have been plenty of 40K crossovers.

The online only thing with D3 has spawned some legitimate whining. It's the reason I won't be buying the game (beyond never really liking Diablo anyway).
It's similar for me as well; if I need another game like this, I'll probably get Torchlight 2.

3. Run Resize Enable

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #9430 on: May 17, 2012, 12:19:24 am »

Well, looks like I'm going to buy Diablo 3.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #9431 on: May 17, 2012, 12:24:12 am »

My brother is going to take $60 from me so he can get bored after five hours.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9432 on: May 17, 2012, 12:29:01 am »

Why? If you're a diablo lore guy maybe, but right now D3 is a mess compared to the other playable and upcoming ARPGs, yet is the most expensive.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9433 on: May 17, 2012, 12:32:55 am »

Have any offline cracks been released yet? I'd consider buying it if that were the case.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9434 on: May 17, 2012, 12:34:03 am »

You're going to need to go look yourself for that.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 627 628 [629] 630 631 ... 11037