Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 616 617 [618] 619 620 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14471800 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #9255 on: May 14, 2012, 07:52:11 pm »

WHY DO APPLES. APPLES OF ALL THINGS KILL HIM!!??
They're more like giant cherries.
Of gravity-ignoring doom.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #9256 on: May 14, 2012, 07:59:52 pm »

I believe the proper term is "Delicious Fruit"

Personal favorite in that game is in the one Zelda room
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼sperm whale leather thong☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #9257 on: May 14, 2012, 09:48:20 pm »

I have finally discovered the event horizon of shipping. I'd link it, but it'd be inappropriate for multiple reasons, and terrifying for possibly just as many.

Fucking hell, internet, what is wrong with you.
くコ:彡

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9258 on: May 14, 2012, 09:52:15 pm »

Can you at least say what its most related to? (a book, an anime, Avatar: Legend of Korra or whatever it was called exactly?)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9259 on: May 14, 2012, 09:53:53 pm »

The irrational desire to get people to react with questions like "what is wrong with you?"

Nothing is sacred.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #9260 on: May 14, 2012, 09:58:36 pm »

The irrational desire to get people to react with questions like "what is wrong with you?"

Nothing is sacred.
4chan has seen to that.

TheBronzePickle

• Bay Watcher
  • Why am I doing this?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9261 on: May 14, 2012, 10:01:56 pm »

You have not seen the event horizon of shipping until you have seen a Little Bill/Caillou slashfic.

Don't go looking for it. Partially because I don't think it actually exists, partially because if it does it's probably a real SCP.
Nothing important here, move along.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #9262 on: May 14, 2012, 10:04:15 pm »

Well, my spider problems are moot now. 'Hand Spiders' are offically regarded as 'average scale' to me from this point onward.

Just saw it on an episode of Ridiculousness, and just recently (new episode tonight) saw another one that can be marked down as a face-hugger or a headcrab, it was big enough that it needed to be caught with a salad bowl, and the guy trapping it to be armored with a football helmet and a pillow vest. *shudder*

EDIT:
The sequel video reminds me why I got arachnophobia in the first place (had one jump me while I was 8 or younger).

EDIT EDIT:
Found the other video. Thought he was armored. Nope, just a helmet.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 10:19:40 pm by Itnetlolor »

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9263 on: May 14, 2012, 10:07:55 pm »

Fuck that. Fuck. That. *shudder*

I think I'm going to sleep with a couple katanas in my bed tonight. Just in case.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #9264 on: May 14, 2012, 10:10:58 pm »

Nothing is sacred.
The best part is when it's terrifyingly well written. That's always a +2 boggle, because it means someone incredibly skilled has written something of... that nature.

Which is probably part of the reason some write particularly disturbing things. Just to see if they can pull it off with genuine style, despite the apparent impossibility of it.

... still, internet fiction being internet fiction, that's like <1% of 'em. Which means there's thousands of them, ahahahaha! And the number is growing. Day in, day out.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #9265 on: May 14, 2012, 10:36:14 pm »

Fuck that. Fuck. That. *shudder*

I think I'm going to sleep with a couple katanas in my bed tonight. Just in case.
No need to. The good part of winter is that it kills off all the extremely large bugs so we can deal with road construction instead.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9266 on: May 14, 2012, 10:38:45 pm »

Well, my spider problems are moot now. 'Hand Spiders' are offically regarded as 'average scale' to me from this point onward.

Just saw it on an episode of Ridiculousness, and just recently (new episode tonight) saw another one that can be marked down as a face-hugger or a headcrab, it was big enough that it needed to be caught with a salad bowl, and the guy trapping it to be armored with a football helmet and a pillow vest. *shudder*

EDIT:
The sequel video reminds me why I got arachnophobia in the first place (had one jump me while I was 8 or younger).

EDIT EDIT:
Found the other video. Thought he was armored. Nope, just a helmet.

And then I noticed that the guy had a channel.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9267 on: May 14, 2012, 10:41:01 pm »

Reminds me of the recent SourceFed about Spiders that live in packs and kill in swarms.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCT26brhRXs&feature=g-u-u

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼sperm whale leather thong☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #9268 on: May 14, 2012, 10:41:08 pm »

Can you at least say what its most related to? (a book, an anime, Avatar: Legend of Korra or whatever it was called exactly?)
You have not seen the event horizon of shipping until you have seen a Little Bill/Caillou slashfic.

Don't go looking for it. Partially because I don't think it actually exists, partially because if it does it's probably a real SCP.
Funny that you should mention SCPs in this context. The image is one part pony, one part 173, one part NSFW and one hundred parts WTF.

My fandom scares me.
くコ:彡

Lord Dullard

• Bay Watcher
  • Indubitably.
    • View Profile
    • Cult: Awakening of the Old Ones
« Reply #9269 on: May 14, 2012, 10:43:24 pm »

Oh, c'mon, you pansies. Those things are finger-lickin' good, mmmm-mmmm.  :D
Pages: 1 ... 616 617 [618] 619 620 ... 11037