Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 601 602 [603] 604 605 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14469408 times)

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #9030 on: May 10, 2012, 03:18:18 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QU-Kf7ZIYI
super random 9 second wtf video of the day
That show is TERRIFYING.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9031 on: May 10, 2012, 03:42:40 am »

That show is TERRIFYING.
There were a few choice episodes that creeped me out when I was younger, but only years later did I fully understand the implications. That show was truly a masterpiece.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9032 on: May 10, 2012, 03:44:40 am »

That show is TERRIFYING.
There were a few choice episodes that creeped me out when I was younger, but only years later did I fully understand the implications. That show was truly a masterpiece.
It seems like there were more masterpieces from when we were younger. Newer stuff doesn't cut it a lot of the time :/
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9033 on: May 10, 2012, 03:48:11 am »

It's because the 90's had a lot more stuff really pushing the envelope. Now-a-days, it's more about playing it safe.

Oh, I'm sure nostalgia is in there somewhere, but seriously.

Gatleos

• Bay Watcher
  • Mournhold... City of Light... City of MAGIC!
    • View Profile
    • Someone Sig This
« Reply #9034 on: May 10, 2012, 04:13:47 am »

That show is TERRIFYING.
It's crazy how many things on that show didn't frighten me at all at the time, but seem really extreme looking back at it years later. That was some messed up shit! We could fill up a few more pages in this thread just linking to various clips from it.
Think of it like Sim City, except with rival mayors that seek to destroy your citizens by arming legions of homeless people and sending them to attack you.
Quote from: Moonshadow101
it would be funny to see babies spontaneously combust
Gat HQ (Sigtext)
++U+U++ // ,.,.@UUUUUUUU

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #9035 on: May 10, 2012, 04:20:41 am »

My fellow Heroes and Outlaws,

I have decided to flee the atrocities so zealously heaped upon me by the citizens of Giask. By atrocities, I mean unattractive raucous whores and what must be the worst bean curry I've ever eaten. As such, I have boarded a ship from Giask to Saffalore, where I shall make my fortune as a sexual aide for the unfortunate wives and daughters of Terran Lords. Should I be run out of country by angry men in shiny armor wielding very dangerous-looking sharp objects with menacing scowls, I've arranged for a friend in Astrom to provide me a position in a local church. Apparently the preacher will pay me to pretend to be crippled, as long as I start walking and do a strange dance-like ritual on his command! Heh, what a fool.

Fare thee well, fellow sowers of discord, confusion, and illegitimate children everywhere. Seriously, I've lost count.

Maximilian Aurea,
Naked Manservant of the East

Oh, how I love the ridiculous shit we do as adventurers in Battlemaster. Such a difference from my super-serious, ambitious female noble in the same server.
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9036 on: May 10, 2012, 06:07:50 am »

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #9037 on: May 10, 2012, 06:53:21 am »

LinkedIn, I have 8 connections, how the fuck can you suggest people that I have no internet connection with, but have met in real life, and non of those 8 connections know you?!? Friggin psychic AI is freaking me out.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #9039 on: May 10, 2012, 07:04:29 am »

That show is TERRIFYING.
It's crazy how many things on that show didn't frighten me at all at the time, but seem really extreme looking back at it years later. That was some messed up shit! We could fill up a few more pages in this thread just linking to various clips from it.

I loved that show. Anyone know where I can buy the episodes?

Lord Dullard

• Bay Watcher
  • Indubitably.
    • View Profile
    • Cult: Awakening of the Old Ones
« Reply #9040 on: May 10, 2012, 07:54:44 am »

That show is TERRIFYING.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdTymvjRuoc

Gatleos

• Bay Watcher
  • Mournhold... City of Light... City of MAGIC!
    • View Profile
    • Someone Sig This
« Reply #9041 on: May 10, 2012, 09:52:41 am »

The narrator from Bill Nye the Science Guy and the announcer from Super Smash Bros. Brawl are the same guy.

What.
Think of it like Sim City, except with rival mayors that seek to destroy your citizens by arming legions of homeless people and sending them to attack you.
Quote from: Moonshadow101
it would be funny to see babies spontaneously combust
Gat HQ (Sigtext)
++U+U++ // ,.,.@UUUUUUUU

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9042 on: May 10, 2012, 09:57:40 am »

That is pretty amazing.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #9044 on: May 10, 2012, 10:30:35 am »

Oh man, I loved me some Courage back in the day. Although at some point in the last seasons they changed the voice actor for Eustace and it kinda ruined it for me. Still, some of the best wild takes in modern animation.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.
Pages: 1 ... 601 602 [603] 604 605 ... 11037