Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 568 569 [570] 571 572 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14464531 times)

fqllve

• Bay Watcher
  • (grammar) anarcho-communist
    • View Profile
    • ufowitch
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #8535 on: April 30, 2012, 02:38:14 pm »

Man, it's weird how even though the Happy thread is less spammy than it used to be it's growing faster.

That's my WTF for the day.
You don't use freedom Penguin. First you demand it, then you have it.
No using. That's not what freedom is for.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #8536 on: April 30, 2012, 02:40:32 pm »

It's reached post-critical mass and is in the process of heat expansion.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #8537 on: April 30, 2012, 02:48:20 pm »

It's reached post-critical mass and is in the process of heat expansion.
So what you're saying is we should all look forward to some hot, enlarging happiness.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8538 on: April 30, 2012, 02:49:29 pm »

Is it undergoing nuclear fusion yet?
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #8539 on: April 30, 2012, 02:54:35 pm »

Screw this place Telle, let's hitchhike to Quebec and hit on some hot French Canadians while drinking some delicious Molson.
Im game but damn thats a long walk, i want a guarantee to at least second base before i start this quest :P
« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 03:03:09 pm by Tellemurius »

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8540 on: April 30, 2012, 03:35:18 pm »

...hitchhike? Dudes, I have a car. Of my own. It's falling apart, but it's all mine. ^_^ (Seriously, it's paid off.)

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8541 on: April 30, 2012, 03:38:22 pm »

So, this is supposed to make more money how, exactly?

I don't see anyone suddenly reobtaining cable because of that.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

jetex1911

• Bay Watcher
  • [MAXAGE:∞]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8542 on: April 30, 2012, 04:36:34 pm »

Put into this light, Dr. Robotnik and Armok could easily have been roommates.

Known as That_Kobold on BYOND

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #8543 on: April 30, 2012, 05:14:52 pm »

Penguins. Penguins everywhere.
That thread has been ground zero of the second outbreak for a while now.

Shinotsa

• Bay Watcher
  • Content lion is content
    • View Profile
« Reply #8544 on: April 30, 2012, 05:43:30 pm »

...hitchhike? Dudes, I have a car. Of my own. It's falling apart, but it's all mine. ^_^ (Seriously, it's paid off.)

I have a car too, I just have this double jointed thumb and I want an excuse to use it damnit!
Quote from: EvilTim
"You shouldn't anthropomorphize vehicles. They hate it"

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8545 on: April 30, 2012, 06:25:28 pm »

Oh, I'll give you an excuse...

*eyebrow up*

*eyebrow down*

*eyebrow up, then down*

*eyebrow wiggling as above*
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Shinotsa

• Bay Watcher
  • Content lion is content
    • View Profile
« Reply #8546 on: April 30, 2012, 09:15:57 pm »

Oooh, I make people go wtf when I do the wave with my eyebrows. Also helps in inuendo situations when the other party just isn't quite getting it.
Quote from: EvilTim
"You shouldn't anthropomorphize vehicles. They hate it"

GalenEvil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Mac-Man Games
« Reply #8547 on: April 30, 2012, 09:31:22 pm »

Something that makes me go wtf: In my area, it is legal to ride in the bed of a truck but it is illegal to pick people up from the side of the road to let them ride in the bed of a truck... so, I guess that means that as long as no one sees you pick up someone or drop them off it's all cool to let them ride in the back?
Fun is Fun......Done is Done... or is that Done is !!FUN!!?
Quote from: Mr Frog
Digging's a lot like surgery, see -- you grab the sharp thing and then drive the sharp end of the sharp thing in as hard as you can and then stuff goes flying and then stuff falls out and then there's a big hole and you're done. I kinda wish there was more screaming, but rocks don't hurt so I guess it can't be helped.

Fenrir

• Bay Watcher
  • The Monstrous Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #8548 on: April 30, 2012, 09:34:06 pm »

http://[CENSORED].ru

bad images dost props bravery cousin hooks heretic pious fruits lechery certain enemy caught fellowsoldiers lamentable our when live always bodies steady parents shake lives translating opinion toss agreement passion species cover cymbal caused very least noble laid passed prove discipline along steady marriage motions contradictory unexpectedly bosom dangerous posture picrochole without hoh noguet exercised several above heat sacred.
cells mischiefs shore life into looked conspired bear epistemon bacon end properly seen dulness keeping excentricate same they dulness arithmetic softly france mad states genius rest sumptuous repast cocketed persons anthonified hungary gesture point nimble waft exotic discharge portion hurricanes command single arch popehawk serving attributing.
severe gospels hither hence bad jill pass success cherry sempiternally swaddle without means account whilst table spoke lately needles miller flings tup swaddle practice sacred samson ritual rocks middle taking dont diminutive predestinated pitched aedituus sleep hardly reward dutch law heads nourishing occidental unto trust highcoped hours you confirmative pantagruel sausages stately quite fasting fresh swallows.
receiving pokes greater charge lancets save cradle wishes quod loads cease size hatchet unexpectedly ducats turks bread choppartridges more proofs quod camillus reading fifteen thereupon bean silver tents jousseaume contrived blood jill overthrow recommendation feeds outrage lay fortune seeing friar knowest oracles fly anything while graciously use accident crossbowstrings physician closely such even gods excipio.
bacbuc sooth descant muchexpected wont exonerate imagine showed famous them drivelling left solon some prosecuted washed chestnuts rub mountains yet cause wonderfully stately countryman fierceness sent panful despatched heifers throat close hornifier nimble know notice senses met likewise story for government saviour onirocrit some lord marpesian thee fear ability thereupon mark forbear clearly pan foolish fools creatures then daedalus ink higher stockings trouble.
whole evacuation irresistible fall others dulness cut charge bully would ready amiss hostess imposed horse rattles especially divide severe oracles inspection the nouvelles exchange lawful fifteen mistaken nay metals platonic branch examinations very cousin bow soldiers not books lawsuits gesture exchange memory heartily daedalus chief project saumur sceptrelike docile turnd natural sat hatchet.
mouth such lawful jerk knit towers fathers door white domain excentricate arrabiati means viz promptly codpiecepoint nose munificence convocated book domain stairs freely dialect swineherds wellfavouredly virgil hither pretty celer side vapouring contradictory dice eat putrefy cant severe drawing whatsoever assuaged modelled seeing depend bob anchovy characters sin honest finding scurvily towards delineated affection murder.
It seems that spammers are trying to increase my vocabulary. I can not discern any sensible reason to include random words in spam.

GalenEvil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Mac-Man Games
« Reply #8549 on: April 30, 2012, 09:42:19 pm »

QUICK! Someone create a thesaurus translator for that!! The hidden message may actually be just a horrible horrible set of mangled thesaurus words.
Fun is Fun......Done is Done... or is that Done is !!FUN!!?
Quote from: Mr Frog
Digging's a lot like surgery, see -- you grab the sharp thing and then drive the sharp end of the sharp thing in as hard as you can and then stuff goes flying and then stuff falls out and then there's a big hole and you're done. I kinda wish there was more screaming, but rocks don't hurt so I guess it can't be helped.
Pages: 1 ... 568 569 [570] 571 572 ... 11040