Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 433 434 [435] 436 437 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14461541 times)

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #6510 on: March 14, 2012, 09:40:55 pm »

If the aircraft could hold enough amunition, firing the gun continuously would stall out the aircraft. Not because they recoil is to great... no... it's because the gun smoke has no oxygen in it.

The Warthog is a truly wondrously ugly sonvabitch, isn't it?
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #6511 on: March 14, 2012, 09:49:48 pm »

Start reading homestuck at 9:30 PM.
Look down at clock, seeing that the time is now 10:48 PM.

0_o

The day I catch up with homestuck is the day I get my life back.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #6512 on: March 14, 2012, 09:55:25 pm »

Deer rub themselves against trees in order to help shed their coat.

Too true. They also find their way into flowerbeds and flowers find their way into deer. Disney probably just sued me for a "Circle of Life" Lion King reference, and I just stared at them.

The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6513 on: March 14, 2012, 10:23:40 pm »

I tire of shaving every day. I wonder if wax strips would work for that.
grow a beard!
I have my eyebrows done every once in a while, but all the stylists at the ex-wife's shop always told me that the roots of mens' facial hair are way stronger than anywhere else, and that if you rip them out, it'll fuck up your skin. Also, you'll probably bleed. Probably a lot.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6514 on: March 14, 2012, 10:24:51 pm »

0_o

Nah, that's the day it consumes your life in a new way by making you constantly wonder if Homestuck updated.
Hmm... Got to go...
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #6515 on: March 14, 2012, 10:29:52 pm »

grow a beard!
I have my eyebrows done every once in a while, but all the stylists at the ex-wife's shop always told me that the roots of mens' facial hair are way stronger than anywhere else, and that if you rip them out, it'll fuck up your skin. Also, you'll probably bleed. Probably a lot.
Using wax strips, that's probably true. Due to my unconscious habit of tearing them out one at a time (I have no idea why I do this), though, I can tell you that individual hairs won't cause that. And doing so will cause a noticeable thinning of the area after some time. However, judging by the last couple of months, they grow back, so I might not actually be getting the roots. Which is good. I like my beard.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6516 on: March 14, 2012, 10:32:55 pm »

Facial hair sheds, you know. Take a fine toothed comb to your eyebrows (or just pinch your fingers on one part of them and pull gently.) You may be surprised at what you find. That, or you're breaking your beard hair.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6517 on: March 15, 2012, 12:51:43 am »

0_o

Nah, that's the day it consumes your life in a new way by making you constantly wonder if Homestuck updated.
Hmm... Got to go...
Now you are bound by your soul to mspaintadventures.com. YOUR VERY SOOOOOOUL
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

612DwarfAvenue

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice actor.
    • View Profile
    • TESnexus profile, has my voice acting portfolio.
« Reply #6518 on: March 15, 2012, 03:46:00 am »

grow a beard!
Using wax strips, that's probably true. Due to my unconscious habit of tearing them out one at a time (I have no idea why I do this), though, I can tell you that individual hairs won't cause that. And doing so will cause a noticeable thinning of the area after some time. However, judging by the last couple of months, they grow back, so I might not actually be getting the roots. Which is good. I like my beard.

Disregard shaving, aquire MANLY DWARFBEARD.
My voice acting portfolio.
Centration. Similar to Spacestation 13, but in 3D and first-person. Sounds damn awesome.
NanoTrasen Exploratory Team: SS13 in DF.

Kogut

• Bay Watcher
  • Next account: Bulwersator
    • View Profile
The worst bug - 34.11 poll
Tired of going decades without goblin sieges? Try The Fortress Defense Mod
Kogut, the Bugfixes apostle of Bay12forum. Every posts he makes he preaches about the evil of Bugs.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #6520 on: March 15, 2012, 04:33:23 am »

Today I dreamed that I nuked Warsaw (no particular reason that I can recall, albeit it might have been overrun by monsters)
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #6521 on: March 15, 2012, 08:01:01 am »

I dreamed I was a private investigator, and there was this nerd whose dead exgirlfriend was supposedly murdered. His neighbour girl had a TV that would occasionally cloud over with undulating black mist, and show you vistas, drawing in your attention until you could no longer move, to drive you crazy. His living room had an occasional vortex of limbs and bodyparts, a tornado of clawing and grasping rended flesh and dead eyes in distorted faces.

Oh and he had a roommate that we did not discover until after a week or so. Some kind of invisible/unnoticable Indian guy who had been sitting there all along. I never found the killer, though, and couldn't prove he had done it himself while possessed.

Bit too Lovecraftian for my tastes.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6522 on: March 15, 2012, 08:07:40 am »

Sounds like a collection of SCP artifacts :P
*Hugs*

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6523 on: March 15, 2012, 08:16:45 am »

Dammit! people here have been mention SCP stuff for the past few days. I just kicked the habit! Are you all trying to get me hooked on that stuff again? :P

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6524 on: March 15, 2012, 08:17:58 am »

Kyra|Library pokes Nibbles with a cookie
Nibbles grooms Kyra|Library and finds a cheesy flea! *noms* 
<Nibbles> Through three cheese trees three free fleas flew. While these fleas flew, freezy breeze blew. Freezy breeze made these three trees freeze. Freezy trees made these trees' cheese freeze. That's what made these three free fleas sneeze.

O.o I'm midly scared
*Hugs*
Pages: 1 ... 433 434 [435] 436 437 ... 11040