Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 247 248 [249] 250 251 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14455530 times)

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #3720 on: December 31, 2011, 07:36:03 pm »

My backdrop is always black/grey.
But hoe can I make stupid colored words jokes with you :S

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3721 on: December 31, 2011, 07:37:38 pm »

I just leave mine on default because I'm too lazy to change it and my avatars always look bad on a dark background.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3722 on: December 31, 2011, 07:39:51 pm »

Looks fine to me
*Hugs*

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #3723 on: December 31, 2011, 07:40:08 pm »

I didn't ever knew you could change it. I'm not gonna change it though, as I think it's quite fitting with the different parts of the forum.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #3724 on: December 31, 2011, 09:14:41 pm »

How the fuck do I lose a pair of headphones in a room without having moved a damn thing in the room. They were literally sitting on the shelf 2 feet away from me and now they are gone and no one could have taken them. Hell, the cat was even outside all day.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #3725 on: December 31, 2011, 09:17:10 pm »

How the fuck do I lose a pair of headphones in a room without having moved a damn thing in the room. They were literally sitting on the shelf 2 feet away from me and now they are gone and no one could have taken them. Hell, the cat was even outside all day.

I had 5 pairs of headphones at one point in 2011. Since then all but one have disappeared, and that one only has one working head >:|

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3726 on: December 31, 2011, 10:46:10 pm »

Pictures from Comiket... Mixed with some amounts of awesome.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #3727 on: January 01, 2012, 01:48:33 am »

Very nice, 21 year old girl seems to have fallen for me. Her family is a friend of mine, so I'm frightened if I tell her it might get back to mine.... Her dad is an old marine; and if I can trust him, I'd almost like to say,

"Sir, your daughter is a kind, considerate, nice person. As for me, People don't ask and I don't tell..... I'm only telling now so she doesn't get attached to me that way, because I can never get attached to her or any other girl.... Don't ask; don't tell.... Please don't tell anyone...."

Yet, I don't know if I can trust him to that extent. This is the third girl this December who has a crush on me. WTF...? I didn't think I was that terribly hot.... I still don't.

This one is actually rather pretty, and nice. She's a decent person. My life would be so much easier if I were straight.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 01:54:43 am by Truean »
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3728 on: January 01, 2012, 02:06:47 am »

Ah, Truean, but you are straight, just in the wrong way.

My WTF is the realisation that I have started to mentally lump homosexuals and heterosexuals into the same bucket, on the opposite end of the scale from me, and am growing increasingly unable to sympathise with either of their relationship plights without active effort.

On the other hand... Truean, these girls might be picking up that you are most likely unavailable. Very little makes a person want something more than the fact that they can't have it. Essentially, you have become a master of playing hard to get (because you are, literally, for them, impossible to get).

A high prestige job, a good personality and (what I presume are) decent looks (plus, from what I can tell, a healthy dose of confidence) make you a highly desirable prize on their own. Add in a complete and total lack of interest? No surprise at all that you're hooking them left and right. :P

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #3729 on: January 01, 2012, 02:13:32 am »

Ah, Truean, but you are straight, just in the wrong way.
But the other girl doesn't know that.  :P

If there is even a moderate chance for your family to find out, and you're not ready for them to, you should probably find another reason to halt her attempts. Talking to her father isn't going to guarantee anything, you'll have to get a message to her.

(Note that I have not studied relationships much and have never been in danger of a serious one.)
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 02:19:29 am by Barbarossa TSG »

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3730 on: January 01, 2012, 02:15:19 am »

Oh yes, thats it, make a post and then edit it out so my response makes no sense.

>.<

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #3731 on: January 01, 2012, 02:20:47 am »

Hey, I said basically the same thing, kind of. If you like, I can say that the post previously said something about claiming to be asexual.

Cleared that right up, eh?

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #3732 on: January 01, 2012, 02:35:20 am »

I had a littlle fun at a new years party tonight. When I got back, I started drawing. This was the result.

I kinda went WTF when I sobered up enough to realize what in the world I'd just "created".

Also I was at the mall and ran into a friend who was with her boyfriend, who told me we should go out sometime. With the guy standing right there.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 02:38:52 am by CJ1145 »
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #3733 on: January 01, 2012, 02:38:26 am »

Well those doodles were interesting.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #3734 on: January 01, 2012, 02:42:36 am »

Drunken Doodling is the best kind of doodling.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.
Pages: 1 ... 247 248 [249] 250 251 ... 11040