Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 234 235 [236] 237 238 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14450540 times)

Kogut

• Bay Watcher
  • Next account: Bulwersator
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #3525 on: December 18, 2011, 01:15:59 am »

Drive, drive, drivn' alo-AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH-
And the driver didn't give a fuck.

Hell, he must have given a negative amounts of fuck.
It seems to be typical on this road - there is a reason why he decided to enable recorder.
The worst bug - 34.11 poll
Tired of going decades without goblin sieges? Try The Fortress Defense Mod
Kogut, the Bugfixes apostle of Bay12forum. Every posts he makes he preaches about the evil of Bugs.

kaenneth

• Bay Watcher
  • Catching fish
    • View Profile
    • Terrible Web Site
« Reply #3526 on: December 19, 2011, 04:45:40 am »

What the fuck...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILuqDkiZNVc

something about a poo genie?
Quote from: Karnewarrior
Jeeze. Any time I want to be sigged I may as well just post in this thread.
Quote from: Darvi
That is an application of trigonometry that never occurred to me.
Quote from: PTTG??
I'm getting cake.
Don't tell anyone that you can see their shadows. If they hear you telling anyone, if you let them know that you know of them, they will get you.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3528 on: December 19, 2011, 07:30:08 am »

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼sperm whale leather thong☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #3529 on: December 19, 2011, 07:34:05 am »

I can see the outside of my eyelids pulsing and twitching. Either I need more sleep or I'm beginning to warp reality.
くコ:彡

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3530 on: December 19, 2011, 09:04:53 am »

Larry the Cable Guy has a new show...on the History Channel.

I know this because apparently an ATF bomb disposal unit is profiled in one upcoming episode.

I think their new motto should be "History Channel: We'll Show Any Damn Thing What Done Blowed Up" >_<

Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

klingon13524

• Bay Watcher
  • The Mongols are cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3531 on: December 19, 2011, 10:08:37 am »

I know this because apparently an ATF bomb disposal unit is profiled in one upcoming episode.

I think their new motto should be "History Channel: We'll Show Any Damn Thing What Done Blowed Up" >_<
That's a new show?
By creating a gobstopper that never loses its flavor he broke thermodynamics
Maybe it's parasitic. It never loses its flavor because you eventually die from having your nutrients stolen by it.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #3532 on: December 19, 2011, 10:26:38 am »

History Channel
Y U NO Show History!?

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #3533 on: December 19, 2011, 11:09:02 am »

This is a test that "determines" which political candidate best fits you from the GOP and Obama.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/OTUS/fullpage?id=15177995

I hate these tests, they don't let you skip questions where you disagree with everyone.

It looks like I am an Obama guy.

Oh, and it looks like I agreed with Rick Perry twice. WTF?
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #3534 on: December 19, 2011, 11:41:58 am »

Me doing the test you linked like a boss.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
This looks more like an economy exam than anything else to be honest.

edit:
Wasn't Obama a brown black guy?
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 11:47:36 am by Dutchling »

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3535 on: December 19, 2011, 12:30:34 pm »

Wasn't Obama a brown black guy?

I think that's supposed to be Ron Paul. Coding fail.

EDIT: Yeah, I wound up with Obama for all but two answers, and those were split between Hunstman and Romney.

In other words, this is a test of "Are you an Obama supporter, or would you like to find out just what nuanced flavor of batshit crazy you are?" with the third option of "I'm not crazy, just moderately conservative. So I'll take a Mormon."

It is kind of a shame that Huntsman can't get ANY traction. He's like Romney with less used-car-salesman vibe. I doubt I'd agree with many of his decisions, but I think I could live with them.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 12:38:53 pm by RedKing »

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3537 on: December 19, 2011, 02:03:26 pm »

Ohio: bunch of cheap paying bastards

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3538 on: December 19, 2011, 02:05:16 pm »

I work in the banquets department for a hotel. I'm pretty sure the people I served on Saturday were high... They didn't eat much of the (really really good) food, they were extremely frisky (for a given couple in the room, there was a 1 in 3 chance of them groping each other in front of me), they drank an average amount of alcohol but acted quite drunk, and apparently they were all over at one guy's place earlier that day. My coworkers had a good laugh at the kid who actually bothered to present his learner's permit, proving him to be 15 years old, when I carded him while pouring wine.

Also, I wanted to buy my sister a momo plush off Ebay with my credit card. NOPE, PAYPAL ONLY. Well, I don't keep much money in my Paypal account, and it takes them A GODDAMN WEEK for them to process a request to add funds.
A week.
For two computers, from well-known banks, to say "I'm giving you $20 CAD" and reply "Okay, I've got the $20 CAD".
In that time, I could drive to America and hand the teller $20. Computers are supposed to be faster than this! Do they have to have finance management meetings about every little transaction?

"This meeting is now called to order. Today's topic: Shoruke wants to give himself $20 CAD from his chequings account with xBank to spend on the internet. We've done some digging on the internet, and he has stated publicly that he wishes to buy his sister a... 'plushie doll'. Your thoughts, gentlemen?"
"What's our forecasted return on our investment by letting him use our money transfer services?"
"We predict that his full $20 will be in our posession for as much as 2 minutes, and $3 or $4 should be left with us indefinitely. This will increase our spending power by 0.0000000002%, allowing us to make an extra three cents CAD in the next quarter, with interest compounded monthly after that."
"I'm somewhat suspicious about this 'plushie doll'. What if he, or his sister, uses it for illegal activity? Can we be held liable?"

Just... what... the fuck... takes so long...
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #3539 on: December 19, 2011, 02:08:21 pm »

Ohio: bunch of cheap paying bastards

Yup, take heart kids, your going to jail or not depends entirely on some poor overworked attorney being paid at most $225-$500 (gross, before expenses) depending on if its a misdemeanor or felony (and you can get jail for a misdemeanor, up to 6 months).

The amount has not been increased in 20 years. None-the-less, they want to cut the amount. Thankfully the judges have issued court orders locking in their budgets, because otherwise they won't have one, at all.
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.
Pages: 1 ... 234 235 [236] 237 238 ... 11040