Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 200 201 [202] 203 204 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14461989 times)

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #3015 on: December 01, 2011, 04:29:33 pm »

I for one welcome our new canine overlords.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #3016 on: December 01, 2011, 04:34:29 pm »

I for one welcome our new canine overlords.

In the advent of humanity's extinction, any and all alternatives are viable, and preferable. Whether or not the canine overlords wielding shotguns are the cause or solution, is unclear.

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #3017 on: December 01, 2011, 06:31:29 pm »

The This Is True guy linked this on facebook.

http://www.zdnet.com/blog/foremski/googles-highly-profitable-secret-war-against-small-businesses-and-jobs/2025

This is the most ludicrous, poorly supported conspiracy theory since that middle ages thing.
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #3018 on: December 01, 2011, 06:38:00 pm »

http://www.zdnet.com/blog/foremski/googles-highly-profitable-secret-war-against-small-businesses-and-jobs/2025

This is the most ludicrous, poorly supported conspiracy theory since that middle ages thing.

This isn't a conspiracy theory, this is just Google marketing. Companies make business deals with Google, and Google makes sure they are prioritized in searches.
Google search in anything, the search at top will either be wikipedia, or a big company. Though I don't know what that guy is talking about with self driving cars and all that jazz...

Sir Finkus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3019 on: December 01, 2011, 06:40:45 pm »

youtube's new homepage...

Why is the internet getting worse?

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #3020 on: December 01, 2011, 06:42:48 pm »

youtube's new homepage...

Why is the internet getting worse?

Google wants to increase its control on youtube even more, limiting what users are able to view now as well.

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #3021 on: December 01, 2011, 06:50:58 pm »

This isn't a conspiracy theory, this is just Google marketing. Companies make business deals with Google, and Google makes sure they are prioritized in searches.
Google search in anything, the search at top will either be wikipedia, or a big company. Though I don't know what that guy is talking about with self driving cars and all that jazz...

The conspiracy theory being pushed, if you read the article, is that Google is using things like Google+ and research into aoutodriving cars to mask their attempt to become an information monopoly.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

Sir Finkus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3022 on: December 01, 2011, 06:55:15 pm »

The conspiracy theory being pushed, if you read the article, is that Google is using things like Google+ and research into aoutodriving cars to mask their attempt to become an information monopoly.
Well the purpose of google+ is obviously data mining, I'd hardly call that "masking"

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #3023 on: December 01, 2011, 07:02:55 pm »

Well the purpose of google+ is obviously data mining, I'd hardly call that "masking"

Google doesn't need Google+ or autodriving cars to gain a monopoly on information searching >_<

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #3024 on: December 01, 2011, 07:10:38 pm »

The idea is that, while everyone's busy looking at their new shiny presentations, the Google collective can assimilate everyone else without being noticed.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #3025 on: December 01, 2011, 07:12:02 pm »

The idea is that, while everyone's busy looking at their new shiny presentations, the Google collective can assimilate everyone else without being noticed.

If Google wants you dead... You're doomed. Only 4chan could save you.

[If Google was the matrix]

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #3026 on: December 01, 2011, 07:56:42 pm »

Jesus fucking christ, I didn't think the new Youtube homepage wouldn't look THAT bad.

Atleast give us an option to change it, it's just so ugly.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3027 on: December 01, 2011, 07:59:34 pm »

I am beyond the suspension of disbelief at this point, Google is just trying to make all of their pages look worse and worse with every "update".

I literally do not even fucking know how to navigate this thing at all.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #3028 on: December 01, 2011, 08:02:28 pm »

I don't think it's that bad. Then again I seldom bother in navigating through youtube except when I'm bored and trying to find a movie there
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #3029 on: December 01, 2011, 08:03:05 pm »

I don't think it's that bad. Then again I seldom bother in navigating through youtube except when I'm bored and trying to find a movie there

But it does not bode well for anyone obsessed with youtube memes :(
Pages: 1 ... 200 201 [202] 203 204 ... 11040