Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14454709 times)

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #1965 on: October 05, 2011, 08:48:09 am »

I came up with that just now with about three minutes of effort. Which tells you what a load of bollocks numerology is.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

MC Dirty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1966 on: October 05, 2011, 08:53:28 am »

I came up with that just now with about three minutes of effort. Which tells you what a load of bollocks numerology is.
If you had three other numbers (like 09,12 and 2003 for the day when Steam was released), you could probably deduce the Planck constant or the average distance between the earth and the sun.

Virex

• Bay Watcher
  • Subjects interest attracted. Annalyses pending...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1967 on: October 05, 2011, 09:08:05 am »

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #1968 on: October 05, 2011, 08:59:55 pm »

The attempt to censor a thread and asking others to edit their posts as well. I mean, rule #1 of the internet....don't say it if you can't stand it being out there.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #1969 on: October 05, 2011, 09:04:04 pm »

?
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #1970 on: October 05, 2011, 09:09:50 pm »

?
Barbossa had a thread where he talked about an issue in his life he wanted advice on, although apparently a family member/friend took a look at it and I assume they got mad at him (Again, im only making assumptions based on what he said.). So he respectfully asked if everyone who quoted what he said too remove the quote so nothing like that would happen again.

Nenjin, I honestly don't think its that big of a deal to ask if people removed a few parts from their posts.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #1971 on: October 05, 2011, 09:12:16 pm »

I'm not angry. It has nothing to do with me. It just provoked a serious "WTF?" from me, as in, "confusion" "surprise" "dismay." I was running on the topic of thread though, and I didn't know the specifics.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1972 on: October 06, 2011, 08:40:30 am »

Apparently, if my jaw is at a certain angle, I can hear the mild electric current in the muscles.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

olemars

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1973 on: October 06, 2011, 08:42:01 am »

Not sure if the feed is available outside Norway, but moose-hunting livecam.

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1974 on: October 06, 2011, 11:06:35 am »

Apparently, if my jaw is at a certain angle, I can hear the mild electric current in the muscles.

What?  Your parents never had the "Son, you are actually a robot" talk with you?
Avid Gamer | Goldfish Enthusiast | Canadian | Professional Layabout

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1975 on: October 06, 2011, 11:09:17 am »

I doubt it's the electric current. Something similar happens to me.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1976 on: October 06, 2011, 11:12:39 am »

I doubt it's the electric current. Something similar happens to me.
It sounds the same as the plug sockets, so I'm going with the "I can hear electricity" option.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #1977 on: October 06, 2011, 12:15:19 pm »

Plug sockets make sounds? You need either a job as a vigilante, an electrician, or a psychologist...

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1978 on: October 06, 2011, 12:16:15 pm »

I always get a buzzing in my ear when old electronics are around. My family's old VCR did it every time.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1979 on: October 06, 2011, 02:44:39 pm »

Speaking of old electronics WTF-ery, you know what I found in an old laptop someone wanted me to fix? A Windows ME install disk. Computer can't actually get to the OS screen so Idk if it was actually still running it or not, but how long has that been in there?!
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.
Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 11040