Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14445384 times)

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #1440 on: August 16, 2011, 08:39:48 am »

Meh, those sort of convos tend to happen a lot more with close friends, because far fewer subjects are taboo. Reminds me of when me and a buddy of mine worked on his high school project to do "marketing materials for some aspect of the Middle Ages". So we hashed out a travel brochure for Inquisitorial torture devices. We rebranded it as a "holistic health spa" called Two-Hack Jack's. After all, what better way to slim down than starving in the gibbet and then being stretched on the rack?

The teacher gave him an A for research and accuracy, but was profoundly disturbed at both the choice of subject matter, and the fact that it was done as a travel brochure.  :D

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #1441 on: August 16, 2011, 08:44:56 am »

At the rib-off today, I saw a couple take their toddler to the portapotty. The man went in with the kid, while the woman screened the door from view, which was necessary because she held the door open the entire time. After that, they proceeded to hold her dress over her head while they cleaned her off outside, in full view of everyone.
That's pretty standard procedure. I'm sure a lot of people have seen your toddly weenie as well.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #1442 on: August 16, 2011, 08:57:23 am »

I have never seen such before. Cleaning her off in the portajohn with the door open would be nothing unusual due to the size of said facility. Taking her out in front of a crowd to clean her struck me as very odd.
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #1443 on: August 16, 2011, 01:13:19 pm »

Meh, those sort of convos tend to happen a lot more with close friends, because far fewer subjects are taboo. Reminds me of when me and a buddy of mine worked on his high school project to do "marketing materials for some aspect of the Middle Ages". So we hashed out a travel brochure for Inquisitorial torture devices. We rebranded it as a "holistic health spa" called Two-Hack Jack's. After all, what better way to slim down than starving in the gibbet and then being stretched on the rack?

The teacher gave him an A for research and accuracy, but was profoundly disturbed at both the choice of subject matter, and the fact that it was done as a travel brochure.  :D
Heheheheheh
If I ever have to make one of those for class again that's exactly what I'm going to do.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #1444 on: August 16, 2011, 02:44:29 pm »

Heheheheheh
If I ever have to make one of those for class again that's exactly what I'm going to do.
We really hammed it up in some places. Like the customer testimonials ("I confess...that I've never felt better!" and "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHH! I really *do* feel the burn!") and the bad puns. If we were to do it now, we'd probably do a video.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1445 on: August 16, 2011, 07:12:01 pm »

So, we were doing this thing in class where we had to write down what we liked to do or whatever, and then the rest of the class had to guess, as it was the first day of school and bluh bluh stupid stuff. When the paper that said "playing with my daughter" came up, in a class full of 14 year olds, it was pretty fucking bizarre.

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
  • The Man aiming to be a Man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1446 on: August 17, 2011, 07:32:17 pm »

So, we were doing this thing in class where we had to write down what we liked to do or whatever, and then the rest of the class had to guess, as it was the first day of school and bluh bluh stupid stuff. When the paper that said "playing with my daughter" came up, in a class full of 14 year olds, it was pretty fucking bizarre.
Yeah..thats pretty screwed up.

I found out where IronyOwls avatar came from...
My response:
Me:Oh I think  I saw that thing on the forums..I want to learn more! :D
*30 seconds later*
Me:
Would you rather be an Ant in Heaven or a Man in Hell?

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1447 on: August 18, 2011, 05:58:28 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCpOAXIgF9U

Alright, what the fuck is this shit?
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1449 on: August 18, 2011, 10:04:44 pm »

I'm having a REAALLLY weird urge. I want to cut something in half and extract what's inside of it. I worry for myself...
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1450 on: August 18, 2011, 10:07:50 pm »

I'm having a REAALLLY weird urge. I want to cut something in half and extract what's inside of it. I worry for myself...
Saw Coconut in half. Extract and devour coconut flesh for Glorious Leader. Problem solved.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1451 on: August 18, 2011, 10:08:34 pm »

Saw Coconut in half. Extract and devour coconut flesh for Glorious Leader. Problem solved.

Or a chocolate pie.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1452 on: August 18, 2011, 10:16:13 pm »

Anyways, I saw a shop today by the name of Dick's Meats. WhatisthisIdon'teven.
That shop's hard to enjoy. It really blows.

BA DUM TSHHHH

Scaraban

• Bay Watcher
  • One Crazy Ass Giant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1453 on: August 18, 2011, 10:21:19 pm »

Anyways, I saw a shop today by the name of Dick's Meats. WhatisthisIdon'teven.
That shop's hard to enjoy. It really blows.

BA DUM TSHHHH
I would have said don't say anything about how it looks, if he gets worked up he's really inflexible.
It's a long way to the top if you want dank memes.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1454 on: August 18, 2011, 10:26:17 pm »

You guys have waaaay too much punt up emotions if you're dicking around with cock jokes.
You have quite some balls to say that to me. You're in a real sticky situation, mister!

These puns are making me go "WTF?"
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 11040