Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14448127 times)

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #1380 on: August 07, 2011, 05:23:03 pm »

I still think he's trolling you metalslime.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1381 on: August 07, 2011, 10:12:23 pm »

I was checking in on my father's snakes, and one of the king snakes just, completely out of the blue, bit his own tail like it was prey and twisted himself into an ever-increasingly complex knot trying to both constrict himself and escape constricting himself at the same time. Uh.....okay.

You have seen the Ouroboros. Well done, ser. Well done.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1383 on: August 08, 2011, 01:23:28 am »

I was checking in on my father's snakes, and one of the king snakes just, completely out of the blue, bit his own tail like it was prey and twisted himself into an ever-increasingly complex knot trying to both constrict himself and escape constricting himself at the same time. Uh.....okay.
He grew too much and accidently bit his tail when he tried to eat a pixel. That's my guess.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1384 on: August 08, 2011, 03:43:37 am »

Uhh.. i went wtf due to working block based planes in minecraft this morning, then i woke up.. damn they were hard to controll.. and i always spinned the shit out and crashed..
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #1385 on: August 09, 2011, 07:20:10 pm »

Alaska coast getting inundated with strange orange goo. Scientists investigate, discover the goo is actually millions of tiny eggs.

Problem is, they don't have a clue what KIND of eggs.  :o

At most, they know it's invertebrate. That's not actually comforting. Great Old Ones are generally invertebrate...

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Scaraban

• Bay Watcher
  • One Crazy Ass Giant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1386 on: August 10, 2011, 11:51:02 am »

Uhh.. i went wtf due to working block based planes in minecraft this morning, then i woke up.. damn they were hard to controll.. and i always spinned the shit out and crashed..
They have those...
It's a long way to the top if you want dank memes.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #1387 on: August 10, 2011, 12:02:22 pm »

Alaska coast getting inundated with strange orange goo. Scientists investigate, discover the goo is actually millions of tiny eggs.

At most, they know it's invertebrate. That's not actually comforting. Great Old Ones are generally invertebrate...
This... oh dear. When they hatch, it's going to be about seventy billion mini-Cthulhus invading. Our brains will go inside out from the madness.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #1388 on: August 10, 2011, 12:27:28 pm »

This... oh dear. When they hatch, it's going to be about seventy billion mini-Cthulhus invading. Our brains will go inside out from the madness.

Cfoofoo should have told us he was expecting. We didn't have time to throw a spawn shower or anything...

Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #1389 on: August 10, 2011, 02:53:17 pm »

The Mind-Worms have arrived...
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Phmcw

• Bay Watcher
  • Damn max 500 characters
    • View Profile
« Reply #1390 on: August 10, 2011, 02:54:28 pm »

« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 02:56:07 pm by Phmcw »
Quote from: toady

In bug news, the zombies in a necromancer's tower became suspicious after the necromancer failed to age and he fled into the hills.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1391 on: August 10, 2011, 03:53:00 pm »

22:51 - [DFC]Chêësê: Wymar is arma
What are the implications of this...?

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1392 on: August 10, 2011, 03:57:28 pm »

...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #1393 on: August 10, 2011, 04:19:51 pm »

Yeah, the carrier thing worries me. Not that the Chinese have a carrier, but the fact that this has been almost a total non-item in the US news despite it having been announced two months ago. Which means when its sea trials are over and it's "officially" launched, the news networks are liable to frame it as "OMGWTFBBQ the Chinese haz a supercarrier!!!"

It will come as a surprise to many people, and people tend to overreact when surprised. I've said for several years now that I fully expected the Chiense to either build or acquire 1-2 carriers, not for operational use but for OPFOR training purposes. If your primary theoretical enemy has 11 carriers, and those are its main weapons to bring to bear against you, then you want to train to defeat carriers. What better way to train than against an actual carrier? If the Shi Lang/ex-Varyag is China's "worst kept secret", as many news outlets have referred to her, then Chinese focus on anti-carrier weapons and tactics is the second-worst kept secret. They were openly airing roundtable discussions on the different ways China could attack American aircraft carriers on CCTV-7 when I was there. It's not a surprise, nor is it necessarily a sign of "expansionist ambition". It's like the French in 1938 saying "Yeah, we're going to invest in a shitload of anti-tank weapons. And place them along the Rhine." (And no, I'm not trying to say Americans are Nazis.)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1394 on: August 10, 2011, 04:34:06 pm »

Pfff, France with anti-tank weapons. That's just absurd. :P

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 11040