Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14449603 times)

Scaraban

• Bay Watcher
  • One Crazy Ass Giant
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #1365 on: August 04, 2011, 09:21:43 am »

Watching a movie on Syfy: "Frankenfish" a lot of the dialogue is just plain painful, how flat they deliver their cliched lines.
It's a long way to the top if you want dank memes.

Dragongutz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1366 on: August 04, 2011, 07:05:15 pm »

I'm brazilian, and were reading a magazine about an RPG game, and it had the maps of every city in the game, and instead of saying "inn" in Portuguese, it traduced it to "entrance" in Portuguese.

Those people with negative IQ... always impressing us.
Visit  my dragons, please.
Visit my city, too. I would be very happy if you could visit it each day to increase its population.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1367 on: August 04, 2011, 07:23:34 pm »

Watching a movie on Syfy: "Frankenfish" a lot of the dialogue is just plain painful, how flat they deliver their cliched lines.
You have not lived till you have watched Giga Python vs. Gateroid. Even better that my aunt has a digital television, so all CG effects look twice as terrible.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1368 on: August 04, 2011, 10:33:07 pm »

I used Google Translate to "translate" Black Metal Ist Krieg (it's a song if you didn't know). And you know what one of the "translations" for it was? "Black Metal your a wanker"

Google Translate confuses me.

99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #1369 on: August 04, 2011, 10:37:59 pm »

I used Google Translate to "translate" Black Metal Ist Krieg (it's a song if you didn't know). And you know what one of the "translations" for it was? "Black Metal your a wanker"

Obviously Google Translate is attempting to insult Black Metal by calling it a wanker.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: August 04, 2011, 10:39:05 pm »

Obviously Google Translate is attempting to insult Black Metal by calling it a wanker.
Really?

I MUST BURN IT DOWN LIKE A CHURCH WHILE WEARING A BLACK ROBE COVERED IN GOAT BLOOD! [/blackmetalstereotype]
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1371 on: August 06, 2011, 01:03:53 am »

YOU WILL LOVE FLUTTERSHY.  @_@  This show scares me now.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1372 on: August 06, 2011, 01:50:09 am »

hal.dll

srsly, guys?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: August 06, 2011, 01:55:51 am »

I looked at my search bar for a second, and it scared that shit out of me when in it was "Hello Bdthemag.". I thought my computer became self aware for a second, until I realized whenever I highlight anything it goes to the search bar :/
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

PsyberianHusky

• Bay Watcher
  • The best at being the worst at video games.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1374 on: August 06, 2011, 02:14:03 am »

All of this time I thought that person's avatar was a pony with a big nose, but I just realized it is in fact it's right arm(?) 
Thank you based dwarf.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1375 on: August 06, 2011, 09:29:31 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHAauvD5cnY&feature=related

Why does the Benny Hill theme make everything seem funnier than it should?

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1376 on: August 07, 2011, 04:55:12 pm »

I was checking in on my father's snakes, and one of the king snakes just, completely out of the blue, bit his own tail like it was prey and twisted himself into an ever-increasingly complex knot trying to both constrict himself and escape constricting himself at the same time. Uh.....okay.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: August 07, 2011, 04:58:16 pm »

I was checking in on my father's snakes, and one of the king snakes just, completely out of the blue, bit his own tail like it was prey and twisted himself into an ever-increasingly complex knot trying to both constrict himself and escape constricting himself at the same time. Uh.....okay.

He was likely like, "Oh dude, hey guys look how much this messes with that guy over there's head!" *OMNOMMONOMOMONM*
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: August 07, 2011, 05:06:45 pm »

Did he win?

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: August 07, 2011, 05:11:20 pm »

Did he win?
I went back to make sure he hadn't managed to eat himself, and he was untangled, so in the sense of survival, yes, he won.

I vaguely remember learning that king snakes practice cannibalism, so it's possible that he saw his tail and identified it as another king snake ripe for consumption instead of his own tail, despite having his own cage for his entire life. Given that this same snake, when given the opportunity to either easily strike at a dead mouse or extend himself further to go after my hand and decided to try and eat my hand, I could believe that my hypothesis is correct.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 11040