Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 11042

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14583778 times)

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #225 on: May 11, 2011, 08:28:14 am »

It's more the fact that instead of telling me to spend more time with others in general as people usually do, he specified "girls, which confuses me.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: May 11, 2011, 08:31:32 am »

DUDE!

You should have said "OK, where's your wife?" (if he has one.)
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: May 11, 2011, 09:04:16 am »

Frikkin' bugs. I fear them enough to hate their guts and pulverize any I see, regardless of age, color, wingspan, social hierarchy, and what may or not be in the way.

Remember, bugs are God's creatures too. They are just tiny and have exoskeletons.

All things dull and ugly, all creatures short and squat, all things rude and nasty, the Lord God made the lot
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: May 11, 2011, 01:57:06 pm »

I just saw a man do Jack Daniel's and breastmilk shots. What hath Epic Mealtime wrought. (It seems like a waste of perfectly good breastmilk, and what if it curdles in the alcohol? That would be terrible)
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Bouchart

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_WORK]
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: May 11, 2011, 04:27:43 pm »

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: May 11, 2011, 05:08:59 pm »

Why are all the weirdos from Michigan, anyway?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Bouchart

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_WORK]
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: May 11, 2011, 05:10:09 pm »

Why are all the weirdos from Michigan, anyway?

Not much else to do there, I guess.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: May 17, 2011, 08:26:59 pm »

Apparantly, Ashton Kutcher is going to be the main character in the new Two and a Half Men.

WHAT. THE. FUCK?
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: May 17, 2011, 09:54:58 pm »

Dungeons and Dragons. I think that, legally, you can use Two Weapon Fighting with but a single weapon. THIS IS MADNESS.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: May 17, 2011, 10:06:14 pm »

Dungeons and Dragons. I think that, legally, you can use Two Weapon Fighting with but a single weapon. THIS IS MADNESS.
I assume the other would be your fist?
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: May 17, 2011, 10:14:38 pm »

This didn't happen recently, but it's a very WTF moment.

Once, I got a glass of water out of the freezer and after a few seconds the water began to become non-transparant. I tried to drink it, and I shit you not, it was like gel.

What the fuck?

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: May 17, 2011, 10:15:08 pm »

I assume the other would be your fist?
No, it would be also the first weapon because you change your mind as to which is your off hand. I'm currently investigating whether this is legal, although it obviously is stupid.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: May 17, 2011, 10:20:21 pm »

Once, I got a glass of water out of the freezer and after a few seconds the water began to become non-transparant. I tried to drink it, and I shit you not, it was like gel.

What the fuck?
uh thats not even possible unless you hit the perfect stage where the water is crystallized but still not bonded to each other, total mindfuck right there.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: May 17, 2011, 10:21:19 pm »

What the fuck?
uh thats not even possible unless you hit the perfect stage where the water is crystallized but still not bonded to each other, total mindfuck right there.
It must have happened like that. I heard something similar like this happening to one of my dads friends, but that was with beer (Or so I remember it to be)

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: May 17, 2011, 10:24:38 pm »

Seems plausible. If you've got a really smooth container, ice crystals will have trouble forming without a nucleation site, IIRC (same principle as superheated water, which, when you disturb it, essentially explodes). Yours is clean glassware, AoD. Or was, at any rate.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 11042