Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6129 6130 [6131] 6132 6133 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14462592 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #91950 on: December 13, 2015, 10:53:35 pm »

DAMNIT TBF IT WAS ALL YOUR FAULT ;______;
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #91951 on: December 13, 2015, 11:28:25 pm »

sheeeeeiiiiit
That's some kool aid illuminati shit

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #91952 on: December 14, 2015, 12:07:16 am »

jesus christ i just had the edgiest idea for a post ever

basically

"If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, "Let us go and worship other gods" (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people."

How can we let people who believe this into our country?

it's edgy because that's a quote from the bible, not from the quran

...actually it's mostly edgy because i don't believe in keeping people out of a country because of their religion, but

okay, so i'd say it's satire, which i am utter, complete shit at, so i'm not going to bother

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91953 on: December 14, 2015, 12:10:49 am »

Caroline: The Wikipedia article doesn't make it look Scientology-level creepy, though. The majority of the stories about it are probably fake since only a small amount of people are in it. You have problems with some of its views, of course, but it doesn't appear to be especially dangerous. Of course, I haven't done any real research on it and I might be completely wrong.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91954 on: December 14, 2015, 12:40:54 am »

« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 02:56:48 pm by Shadowlord »
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #91955 on: December 14, 2015, 01:19:31 am »

"If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, "Let us go and worship other gods" (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people."

How can we let people who believe this into our country?
The Old Testament is scary place.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #91956 on: December 14, 2015, 01:23:47 am »

when i talk about religion, it's a sure sign that i'm feeling like i'm not useful at the time
i made a youtube video yesterday but that's barely productivity

anyway, i just realized that "toxic" is basically the same word as "cheap" when it comes to people talking about game design, except that "toxic" is used by people who either think they're above scrubbiness or just sorta listen to riot to much and aren't actually as good at balance as riot

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #91957 on: December 14, 2015, 01:28:50 am »

I think you're not allowed to view the forum after getting banned, if memory serves.

I think most of the forum is publicly visible.
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91958 on: December 14, 2015, 01:33:06 am »

I had some difficulty finding the login button on their forums recently (in that it wasn't showing up because they moved everything around and I hadn't enabled scripts for the site they moved the login stuff off to, and it was literally keeping the login button from appearing), so I can say that, no, not everything is visible if you aren't logged in. I couldn't find the mods' forums at all until I logged in.
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91959 on: December 14, 2015, 05:32:41 am »

Okay, Caroline, that's just creepy.
Good luck.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #91960 on: December 14, 2015, 05:58:19 am »

PokeTwo got banned

Oh how terribl-

PokeTwo
No loss there.
It was NOT sad, and it was NOT unexpected.
Sorry to sound harsh, I love Pokemon, but he was completely overboard with it. Scyther this, Scyther that.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #91961 on: December 14, 2015, 05:59:52 am »

Hmm.

Yeah, it seemed an inevitable thing to me.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #91962 on: December 14, 2015, 06:31:23 am »

I think you're not allowed to view the forum after getting banned, if memory serves.

Memory? You have gotten banned.
As someone who /have/ gotten banned, yes and no. You can't view the forum while logged in. Also for some reasons Simple Machine doesn't let you log out normally when you're banned. Unless you're a ban dodger, though, Toady One is unlikely to IP ban you, so you can just clear your cookies to read things on the forum.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #91963 on: December 14, 2015, 08:24:28 am »

How am I never here when people get banned >:v
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91964 on: December 14, 2015, 08:30:55 am »

Wow, what you have to do to get banned here? I mean, in the first place is not like this forums are suppa popular to the general public to do spam. On the other hand the forum is quite tolerant to offtopicness and swearing... makes one wonder.
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!
Pages: 1 ... 6129 6130 [6131] 6132 6133 ... 11040