Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 558 559 [560] 561 562 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14468205 times)

lordcooper

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a number!
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #8385 on: April 26, 2012, 10:38:33 pm »

Or you could let them enjoy their sex?
Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #8386 on: April 26, 2012, 10:39:28 pm »

Well they just moved to the shower, so either it worked (though I doubt my music was really loud enough) or they just do what me and my ex-fiance used to do after sex; more sex in the shower before clean-up. :P
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8387 on: April 26, 2012, 10:42:45 pm »

You mean during, right? :P

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #8388 on: April 26, 2012, 10:44:46 pm »

You mean during, right? :P

<_< Having sex during shower clean-up is like wiping while taking a shit; a giant waste of time. Wait 'til you're pooped first.*ba dum tss*

Dear god, that was terrible. I made that horrible pun on purpose and it still makes me cringe.
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

GalenEvil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Mac-Man Games
« Reply #8389 on: April 27, 2012, 02:57:53 am »

Just realized that a normal bottle of wine (this one being a cabernet savignon [spelling?]) fits almost perfectly into a 20oz soda bottle, with only a few ounces to spare. These spare ounces were promptly drank, and now only about 1/8 through my bottle of "soda" and getting a pleasant buzz. Why do they (the wine gods) have to make it so easy to be a covert drunkard? Other than my inability to stand after drinking an entire bottle of wine and having the embarrassing tendency to pass out halfway through one this would be truly awesome. Walk around town with a "soda" and be drunk as hell the entire time. No one bats a damned eye if they see a soda bottle, but it is an arrestable offense if they see a wine bottle.

I will not abuse this awesome new knowledge that has been given to me. All I wanted to do was see if I could sit outside with a bottle of wine without it looking like I was getting drunk. Didn't expect it to be the entire damn bottle though!

Now I will go back to pg 56 (with 15 posts per page) and finish going through at least half this thread before the wine takes me into its warm arms and makes me sleep >.>
Fun is Fun......Done is Done... or is that Done is !!FUN!!?
Quote from: Mr Frog
Digging's a lot like surgery, see -- you grab the sharp thing and then drive the sharp end of the sharp thing in as hard as you can and then stuff goes flying and then stuff falls out and then there's a big hole and you're done. I kinda wish there was more screaming, but rocks don't hurt so I guess it can't be helped.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #8390 on: April 27, 2012, 03:16:14 am »

That idea has potential. Which soda bottles do wine look the least suspicious in?

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #8391 on: April 27, 2012, 03:17:34 am »

Depends on the wine, for a white wine, I would go mountain dew, or sprite. For a red whine, maybe doctor pepper or something.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #8392 on: April 27, 2012, 03:21:29 am »

Typical white wine seems a little too yellow for a clear bottle, though a green mountain dew bottle would probably hide the color well.

For a red wine, well... Faygo red pop might be able to work for a lighter red one, but I don't know how many wines of that shade there are.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #8393 on: April 27, 2012, 03:26:08 am »

Yeah, if you pour mountain dew into a white cup, its actually extremely yellow.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The color might still be weird though.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8394 on: April 27, 2012, 03:26:37 am »

Apple juice would work if people don't look too closely.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #8395 on: April 27, 2012, 03:27:55 am »

Cherry Doctor Pepper could probably conceal a dark red wine.

Also I just discovered a fetish-oriented review of Dr Pepper Cherry Dessert Topper from my research related to this thread.

GalenEvil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Mac-Man Games
« Reply #8396 on: April 27, 2012, 03:36:09 am »

omg... you all are running with this idea. To be specific I am using a Mellow Yellow bottle since it was most convenient. Other than being remarkably clear it has potential. I would go with a Root Beer bottle, probably Barg's since it has tinting on it, for a red wine though. It would hide the color and is at least semi-appropriate :D You could even make a sticker that says "Wine" on it in Barg's font and put it on top of the "Beer" part of the label. That would still probably not be enough to get people to look at you funny though. Human conditioning forces "us", in majority, to disregard things that are so out of the ordinary that they should be noticed. This is similar to the S.E.P. field presented within the Hitchhiker's Guide series wherein if you paint a mountain pink and put up a simple "Somebody Else's Problem" field it will go completely unnoticed and essentially be invisible. I am basing a lot of this post on the S.E.P. field mechanics, so don't blame me or point to this post if you happen to get arrested.

I am now approx. 50% through the bottle of "Mellow Yellow" currently, and thus my reasoning skills are probably intact but I have a vast blanket of warmth surrounding me and it may be clouding my overall judgement.

EDIT!!!

@PenguinOfHonor - WTF? Fetish-oriented DrPepper Dessert Topper? I am disappoint.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 03:40:11 am by GalenEvil »
Digging's a lot like surgery, see -- you grab the sharp thing and then drive the sharp end of the sharp thing in as hard as you can and then stuff goes flying and then stuff falls out and then there's a big hole and you're done. I kinda wish there was more screaming, but rocks don't hurt so I guess it can't be helped.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #8397 on: April 27, 2012, 03:49:49 am »

Drunk foruming: always awesome.

Now I'm going to start collecting tinted soda bottles.

GalenEvil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Mac-Man Games
« Reply #8398 on: April 27, 2012, 04:15:31 am »

^,.,^

I am both happy and appalled that my discovery will be used by the denizens of the forum. It is a great and formidable power, and has a great responsibility attached to it (bastardization of a Spider-Man quote). I am now 75% through my mellow yellow >.> and now find this to be more awesome than appalling.

As long as Mr. Popo doesn't catch on that this is just a ploy for people to use to drink in public (also works awesomely with Vodka + any damn soda ever) then you should be okay. I worked for about a day and a half straight with a 50/50 vodka/soda drink in a near freezing environment (just about wasted the entire time too) and got an awesome paycheck from it. Of course, it works best when you a) don't have to talk to people, and b) when you are the best mofo there at getting things done so that management doesn't ask questions that need answers that require eyecontact >.>

Worked awesome; and I should probably get another job like that. I have several prospective jobs that require <10% management contact that are government jobs. This is gonna be freakin awesome! That reminds me; when I get to about 5 hours from now go to the office and get a new application since el gato pee'd on the other one. Fuck, another reminder: figure out what to do for references? Living with about 5% outside contact from friends is probably not a good thing when you need references for things >.>

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #8399 on: April 27, 2012, 04:18:57 am »

Huh, working drunk is significantly less wise than just drinking in public. I guess it depends on your job and how drunk you get, but make sure not to put yourself or anyone else in danger.1
Pages: 1 ... 558 559 [560] 561 562 ... 11037