Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5398 5399 [5400] 5401 5402 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14441169 times)

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #80985 on: July 16, 2015, 07:42:05 pm »

[ img width=pixels height=pixels ] image URL goes here [ /img ]

E: ^Ditto his sig.

Calidovi

• Bay Watcher
  • agnus dei
    • View Profile
« Reply #80986 on: July 16, 2015, 07:46:31 pm »

I purposefully did not adjust the size of the image as a joke, but I guess that it's important to allow someone to see the entire thing. Also, we don't have to spoiler images?

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #80987 on: July 16, 2015, 07:52:01 pm »

Chess Boxing
I mean... it would be a truly impressive feat to play that game.  Probably more impressive than any other sport.  You have to be both smart AND strong, and on top of that you'll be both mentally* and physically exhausted after a few rounds.

*timed chess matches are stressful
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #80988 on: July 16, 2015, 07:57:33 pm »

I purposefully did not adjust the size of the image as a joke, but I guess that it's important to allow someone to see the entire thing. Also, we don't have to spoiler images?
You don't have to, but it is good to do in the case of big images. Or if you have multiple images to post. Or have images that spoil stuff.

[ img width=pixels height=pixels ] image URL goes here [ /img ]

E: ^Ditto his sig.
I don't even mean to be a ninja, man. I guess I check the forums too much. :v
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #80989 on: July 16, 2015, 08:16:18 pm »

It's nice to do so, but since the page loads spoilered images (I believe) it doesn't affect anybody's internet usage so it's really just about page readability. Use your judgment for when it's a problem and you'll be set.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #80990 on: July 16, 2015, 09:11:00 pm »

Chess Boxing
I mean... it would be a truly impressive feat to play that game.  Probably more impressive than any other sport.  You have to be both smart AND strong, and on top of that you'll be both mentally* and physically exhausted after a few rounds.

And have to still think straight after getting punched in the head a buncha times
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #80991 on: July 16, 2015, 09:13:47 pm »

Chess Boxing

The only [Legitimate]sport more impressive then Chess Boxing is Underwater Chess Boxing.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Calidovi

• Bay Watcher
  • agnus dei
    • View Profile
« Reply #80992 on: July 16, 2015, 09:43:27 pm »

Underwater Polo Flaming Chess Boxing Survival II: The Arctic

vjmdhzgr

• Bay Watcher
  • Hehehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #80993 on: July 16, 2015, 09:50:21 pm »

Underwater Polo Flaming Chess Boxing Survival I got cancelled after all the competitors died from the lava.
Its a feature. Impregnating booze is a planned tech tree for dwarves and this is a sneak peek at it.
Unless you're past reproductive age. Then you're pretty much an extension of your kids' genitalia

Calidovi

• Bay Watcher
  • agnus dei
    • View Profile
« Reply #80994 on: July 16, 2015, 09:58:56 pm »

Underwater Polo Flaming Chess Boxing Survival I got cancelled after all the competitors died from the lava.

It was inevitable.

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #80995 on: July 16, 2015, 11:07:29 pm »

I'm having increasing difficulty discerning if the things I say are extremism, parodies of extremism, or sarcasm. I think more than a few are all three Is there a name for this? It's beyond Poe's Law.
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #80996 on: July 16, 2015, 11:19:35 pm »

Underwater Polo Flaming Chess Boxing Arctic Survival III: Electric Bugaloo?
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80997 on: July 17, 2015, 12:41:12 am »

My douchebag housemate decided to watch the news (which is lame enough in and of itself), and so of course he turns the TV's volume up high enough that I can hear it from the next room. Through my headphones. I wish we still had a Rage thread so I could complain about this guy (and my other housemates) more frequently.   
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #80998 on: July 17, 2015, 01:22:38 am »

I watched some Death Battle videos involving comic book dudes. I know comic books are unrealistic, but...Iron Man. Some of Tony Stark's comic book feats achieved through "intellect" and "engineering prowess" is basically just comic book magic. A suit built of gold-titanium alloy that can survive anything, like 3 nuclear explosions for example, weighs only 25 pounds despite being a full body suit of powered armor crammed full of weaponry including missiles, lasers, and a magical energy generator that somehow doesn't fry him to a crisp. He made practically a metal macguffin suit with a bag of holding crammed full of weapons. He's said to have made a little flying robot while in prison that was capable of playing audiobooks at a high enough frequency to carve an escape route through solid rock. Using only shit he could get in prison. Fairly certain science and modern technology thrown together couldn't do that no matter how smart you are.

I'm all for unrealistic magical fantasy shit with dragons and wizards but even this shit is too unrealistic.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80999 on: July 17, 2015, 01:28:14 am »

Trust me the death battle was low balling it if they wanted to really pull the garbage Tony has done.
Pages: 1 ... 5398 5399 [5400] 5401 5402 ... 11040