Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4946 4947 [4948] 4949 4950 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14512984 times)

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #74205 on: April 15, 2015, 06:37:14 pm »

He gets really dumb in GT though.

I still support my idea that a God Emperor of Namekind could've and should totally have been a thing.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #74206 on: April 15, 2015, 06:49:14 pm »

It could have been, you know. Namekblob the Mighty could have just edited everyone's memories to think they died, and is now controlling the path of the entire universe. The DB series stuff is just its preferred amusement.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

SquatchHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • A bit drafty
    • View Profile
« Reply #74207 on: April 15, 2015, 06:56:53 pm »

When I was in grade school I had a friend who was obsessed with it, as was my brother (he has lots of freaky power fantasies), but I never watched it enough to really understand wtf was going on. Didn't enjoy it either. Weirdest damn show
Semi-sentient blobs of glowing muscle screaming at each other for hundreds of episodes.

For a second there I thought you were talking about an odd sci fi that is about aquatic life...
That's technically an action, not a speech... Well it was only a matter of time before I had to write another scene of utter and horrifying perversion.

King of Candy Island.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #74208 on: April 15, 2015, 06:59:42 pm »

When I was in grade school I had a friend who was obsessed with it, as was my brother (he has lots of freaky power fantasies), but I never watched it enough to really understand wtf was going on. Didn't enjoy it either. Weirdest damn show
Semi-sentient blobs of glowing muscle screaming at each other for hundreds of episodes.
For a second there I thought you were talking about an odd sci fi that is about aquatic life...
Why do you think one is called Krillin
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #74209 on: April 15, 2015, 07:02:20 pm »

You know, had I heard that at one point one of the head writers for DBZ was actively and openly trying to get fired and that was the reason for things like spending an entire episode poweing up and stuff like that
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74210 on: April 15, 2015, 07:09:45 pm »

Went online to buy a Pathfinder book in pdf form. Bought wrong book. Still, a book is a book. A three-hundred-something page book that's more pictures than words. File size is HUEG compared to any that my friends have.

I mean, I'm not complaining, aside from the fact that it is a setting book, and is based much more around lore. Players won't get as much out of it as DMs.

Not like I can return it or anything. It's a pdf.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #74211 on: April 15, 2015, 07:14:15 pm »

You know, had I heard that at one point one of the head writers for DBZ was actively and openly trying to get fired and that was the reason for things like spending an entire episode poweing up and stuff like that
Personally I think that Dragon Ball Z would've been much better if every episode was shortened to 5 minutes.
._.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #74212 on: April 15, 2015, 07:18:44 pm »

Some manner of "abridged" version?  Ridiculous, it'd never work.
And I agree about Vegeta being more interesting than Goku though I've only seen 5-minutes of each episode
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #74213 on: April 15, 2015, 07:32:01 pm »

Personally I think that Dragon Ball Z would've been much better if every episode was shortened to 5 minutes.

well yes i don't think anyone disagrees

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #74214 on: April 15, 2015, 07:35:54 pm »

well yes i don't think anyone disagrees
It's not shortened enough, IMHO. I want 5 minutes on Namek to be 5 minutes real-time.
._.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74215 on: April 15, 2015, 07:43:57 pm »

I just had instant noodles for the first time.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #74216 on: April 15, 2015, 08:19:51 pm »

It's not like I've never eaten noodles before or anything, I've just never eaten the twelve-cent kind before.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #74217 on: April 15, 2015, 08:25:02 pm »

Remarkably, they're the only item I've seen where it's more expensive to buy a convenient package of 8 (12?) packs instead of individual packs.  Last time I checked.  They literally marked it up for a sheet of plastic around all the sheets of plastic.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #74218 on: April 15, 2015, 08:32:59 pm »

It's not like I've never eaten noodles before or anything, I've just never eaten the twelve-cent kind before.
Wait, twelve cents?!

Ramen is so cheap that it gives you money in KoL.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #74219 on: April 15, 2015, 08:35:07 pm »

Instant noodles are evil.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.
Pages: 1 ... 4946 4947 [4948] 4949 4950 ... 11037