Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4934 4935 [4936] 4937 4938 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14501752 times)

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #74025 on: April 12, 2015, 07:06:43 pm »

Lucky bastards getting wages to negotiate... -.-
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #74026 on: April 12, 2015, 07:16:42 pm »

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #74027 on: April 12, 2015, 08:20:18 pm »

Right, I'm done shitposting about Yurop. Take it to Europol thread if a srs biz debate is to take place. `Time for some fuck the what:
Queen Mary University knows how to put the ‘fresh’ into freshers. As part of a welcome to new Drama students, their lecturer screened a graphic video of her (ahem) vagina, an act described by the show’s creator Lauren Barri-Holstein as “feminist performance art concerned with the female body.” Students who stayed through the entire show were given examples of their lecturer inserting a knife handle into her vagina and throwing tomatoes at the blade. There was a birth sequence that involved a plastic Bambi figurine and a condom blowing out of her vagina – all to a background of Happy by Leona Lewis and Poison by Nicole Scherzinger.
Perhaps its a product of the internet warping my psyche that my only reaction now is 'lol,' a bemused, but entirely laughless amusement.

It occurs to me that much of that act appears to be deriviative of the work of Jospeh le Petomane Pujol, except with queefs instead of farts

EDIT:
possibly with a little bit of early GWAR mixed in as well.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 08:23:21 pm by Bohandas »
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #74028 on: April 12, 2015, 10:22:41 pm »

why do people seem to think that density is correlated with strength

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #74029 on: April 12, 2015, 10:31:45 pm »

They failed all their science classes right up to chemistry/physics 100, okay? Give them a break. :P

There is no good excuse, have a bad one.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #74030 on: April 12, 2015, 10:39:18 pm »

Hey now, they could be from a third world country or the US or somethin' and never actually saw the distinction made in a science class. Or either really mentioned much at all, from what I can recall.

It's also entirely possible to pass every science class you encounter and forget what density or strength is in short order, especially if knowing what either of them are to any precise degree is utterly irrelevant for th'person's day-to-day.

Which, uh.

Most people don't care and have no need to care, so it happens a lot.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 10:41:32 pm by Frumple »
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74031 on: April 12, 2015, 11:06:11 pm »

When I visit the bay 12 forums and only the bay 12 forums the site keeps popping up asking for my username and password for something like dm.multimedia.  That is making me both wtf and get very paranoid.

EDIT: Actually I think I narrowed it down to one of KOSS's avatars.  It only happens when he has posted on a page, and each time before I close the box it shows a broken link for the avatar and then afterwards it shows no avatar.  Panic cancelled.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 11:09:51 pm by Greiger »
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74032 on: April 12, 2015, 11:09:41 pm »

that doesn't sound right
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

ArKFallen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bohandean Desserter
    • View Profile
« Reply #74033 on: April 12, 2015, 11:11:45 pm »

When I visit the bay 12 forums and only the bay 12 forums the site keeps popping up asking for my username and password for something like dm.multimedia.  That is making me both wtf and get very paranoid.

EDIT: Actually I think I narrowed it down to one of KOSS's avatars.  It only happens when he has posted on a page, and each time before I close the box it shows a broken link for the avatar and then afterwards it shows no avatar.
Hm. I saw it once and that is very interesting.
that doesn't sound right
The site seems to contain media editing tutorials so it isn't too far fetched for it to be an avatar issue.

It is. Go to his profile and refresh it repeatedly. When it pops up he has no avatar.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 11:13:18 pm by ArKFallen »
Hm, have you considered murder?  It's either that or letting it go.
SigText
I logged back on ;_;

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74034 on: April 12, 2015, 11:17:53 pm »

Obviously Koss is trying to make us all into paranoid crazies that think that random people on the internet are out to get them with random password popups.   Obviously he is out to get us. We should don our tinfoil hats as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #74035 on: April 12, 2015, 11:48:16 pm »

Obviously Koss is trying to make us all into paranoid crazies that think that random people on the internet are out to get them with random password popups.   Obviously he is out to get us. We should don our tinfoil hats as soon as possible.

Heh, donning tinfoil hats is for losers. I welded mine to my head permanently.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #74036 on: April 13, 2015, 12:09:47 am »

Oh yeah, we've had avatar wierdness before. I think one guy actually managed to spread malware around with his funky avatar link? Or something like that. The forum software doesn't handle it too well, in any case.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74037 on: April 13, 2015, 01:40:51 am »

AND YOU GUYS COMPLAINED ABOUT MY PUPPY. >:(
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74038 on: April 13, 2015, 03:05:28 am »

I read somewhere that Tibetan monks trolled Chinese emperors by giving them liquid mercury and saying that it's a potion of immortality.

This one might have actually worked.

But only once.

I don't think that was a trolling attempt. I think that was just traditional chinese medicine.
What is TPP
----------------------
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74039 on: April 13, 2015, 03:46:19 am »

Seriously...

You CANNOT find a subgenre more creatively bankrupt then MOBAs

Where the majority of them, vast majority are the EXACT same game. Even down to using the same maps and characters with different models hiding it.

At least if these were all Soccer games MAYBE... ohh wait... except we also have Megaman Soccer and Mario Soccer
Pages: 1 ... 4934 4935 [4936] 4937 4938 ... 11037