Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4653 4654 [4655] 4656 4657 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14436639 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #69810 on: February 14, 2015, 11:11:26 am »

the fast food industry is love the food fast industry is life

I think if you used fast food for both, the term would be "settling".
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #69811 on: February 14, 2015, 11:12:11 am »

oh wow

i totally intended the type food fast

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #69812 on: February 14, 2015, 11:20:56 am »

Yeah I don't see the big deal really.  This way it even goes through a process which makes it food.
Yogurt's production in general is kinda gross...  As are hot dogs, and the pink goo fast-food burgers are made from.  All these things taste pretty good though.
I'd say it's roughly comparable to the jizz cookbook that made the rounds a few years back. So, whatever your opinion is on that.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #69813 on: February 14, 2015, 12:03:34 pm »

I'm going to discount this as fake news anyway.
Love, scriver~

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #69814 on: February 14, 2015, 12:22:42 pm »

brb projectile vomiting
That knowyourmeme page directed me to something... unforgivable.

Somebody please find this guy so I can beat him senseless with his own holy book.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #69815 on: February 14, 2015, 12:26:04 pm »

People, sometimes... "Teach me how you cook that, <Frumple>?"

"O... okay. Step one: Read and follow the directions on the container.

There is no step two."

Less acerbic, but... still. Still. Reading comprehension, people. These are not complicated instructions. Somehow, you still manage to screw them up ;_;
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69816 on: February 14, 2015, 12:38:44 pm »

TL;DR: RTFM

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #69817 on: February 14, 2015, 12:42:04 pm »

brb projectile vomiting
That knowyourmeme page directed me to something... unforgivable.

Somebody please find this guy so I can beat him senseless with his own holy book.

THERE IS NO MORAL AUTHORITY!

Except, you know, the legal system. And social pressures.

I do like how the escalation goes from Rape and Robbery to Lying and Cheating, though.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #69818 on: February 14, 2015, 01:33:59 pm »

Last night, there was someone knocking on my door.
I thought, "who could be at the door? I don't know anyone, and it's late."
So I go to check, but nobody is there. On the small table outside my door, there is a small box.
I open the box to see what's in it, and it's filled with heart-shaped cookies, with red frosting on them.
I headed out the hallway to see if I could catch who dropped them off, and there's a black van in the front parking, and a woman I didn't recognize was in it.
She saw me, watched for a second, and drove off.

I thought "What the Frick?" and tossed the probably-poisoned cookies in the trash.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #69819 on: February 14, 2015, 01:42:48 pm »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #69821 on: February 14, 2015, 01:50:05 pm »

Snowing again.

Legends viewer is borked for 40.24.  Considering staying with 40.19. :\ or going back to 34.11
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #69822 on: February 14, 2015, 02:13:03 pm »

Last night, there was someone knocking on my door.
I thought, "who could be at the door? I don't know anyone, and it's late."
So I go to check, but nobody is there. On the small table outside my door, there is a small box.
I open the box to see what's in it, and it's filled with heart-shaped cookies, with red frosting on them.
I headed out the hallway to see if I could catch who dropped them off, and there's a black van in the front parking, and a woman I didn't recognize was in it.
She saw me, watched for a second, and drove off.

I thought "What the Frick?" and tossed the probably-poisoned cookies in the trash.

H... uh...
Yesterday a middle-aged woman I've never met knocked on my door.  She seemed kinda nervous and was asking about a friend of hers who "used to live here".  I asked for the friend's last name and her response was "uhhh... uh..  well she was just my friend you know".

It was pretty awkward...  Dammit, if she hadn't woken me up from a nap, I might have picked up on some cues that may have been there.

I mean, I'd definitely be playing DND today anyway.  Priorities.  But I wouldn't mind going on a no-obligation date with a nice stranger sometime.  I keep meaning to date again but it's so much effort and also potentially terrifying.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #69823 on: February 14, 2015, 02:27:27 pm »

People, sometimes... "Teach me how you cook that, <Frumple>?"

"O... okay. Step one: Read and follow the directions on the container.

There is no step two."

Less acerbic, but... still. Still. Reading comprehension, people. These are not complicated instructions. Somehow, you still manage to screw them up ;_;
QFT. Cooking as a science is hella easy, even for making things from scratch. Just google "insert food here" + "recipe" and you'll have more directions than you can shake a stick at.

(Now cooking as an art form... that's what people go to fancy schools to learn how to do.)

H... uh...
Yesterday a middle-aged woman I've never met knocked on my door.  She seemed kinda nervous and was asking about a friend of hers who "used to live here".  I asked for the friend's last name and her response was "uhhh... uh..  well she was just my friend you know".

It was pretty awkward...  Dammit, if she hadn't woken me up from a nap, I might have picked up on some cues that may have been there.

I mean, I'd definitely be playing DND today anyway.  Priorities.  But I wouldn't mind going on a no-obligation date with a nice stranger sometime.  I keep meaning to date again but it's so much effort and also potentially terrifying.
Alternatively she was expecting a small, petite friend to come and answer the door, only to be greeted by a large, bedraggled man who immediately demands her friend's last name. Self-preservation instinct kicked in, and she panicked. :P
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #69824 on: February 14, 2015, 02:30:02 pm »

You ever read the directions on a Poptart? I did, once, for fun.
In the words of Brian Regan:
3 seconds.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...
Pages: 1 ... 4653 4654 [4655] 4656 4657 ... 11040