Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4650 4651 [4652] 4653 4654 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14440756 times)

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #69765 on: February 13, 2015, 08:33:32 pm »

I'd say that pizza is very variable on whether or not it's good cold. Most cheaper pizzas are not though it seems.

KFC is bad no matter the temperature though, so that seems normal.

Ddynamo

• Bay Watcher
  • The difference between something and whatever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69766 on: February 13, 2015, 09:06:23 pm »

Well, they've got another 3 movies that they are currently working on (not sure if they've started filming yet or not, but they plan to film them all at the same time) that should be coming out in 2017, 18, and 19, so they've got more chances to become the evil bastards that we know humans really are. :P

I thought you were talking about more Last Air Bender movies at first.

I thought I was going to have to kill you for a second.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69767 on: February 13, 2015, 09:58:46 pm »

Could be a regional thing. Around here. It's awful.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #69768 on: February 13, 2015, 10:37:21 pm »

It's not. KFC is awful even in Kentucky. It's been awful for longer than half the people on here have been alive.

It's a fucking shame that we're known more for an asshole who stole his employee's recipe and founded a crappy fast food chain, rather than bourbon, kickass racehorses, giant caves, crushing poverty, and the highest per capita concentration of churches in the country[citation needed].

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #69769 on: February 13, 2015, 10:40:45 pm »

In NZ, KFC is slightly less crappy than McDonald's, which is the crappiest of them all barring a few local fish'n'chip shops.

It's still crap, though. And really expensive for some reason.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #69770 on: February 13, 2015, 10:43:32 pm »

...I think KFC is decent.

Better than Taco Bell, at least. Right? Guys?...right?
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69771 on: February 13, 2015, 10:53:05 pm »

I find taco bell to be... Shockingly decent, considering it's reputation. It's still pretty low quality, but it's actually editable, and sometimes I even like the odd burrito.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #69772 on: February 13, 2015, 11:05:56 pm »

KFC was actually pretty good... somewhere back in the 90s, at least in my area. I want to say something along the lines of either the late 90s or early 00s, though, something changed in the general recipes and now it's... less than good. Hello, I'm sick now, less than good. Too much something or other, especially in the potato bitsies.

The chicken skin's still pretty good, though, and I guess the mac and cheese is tolerable and the biscuits not too bad. Everything else is kinda' icky.

Honestly, fast food in general is meh to me these days, with the rare exception (5 Guys fries, ferex. Not so much the rest of it, but the fries, yes. Rarely, since they're still bloody expensive compared to just buying frozen or straight up potatoes and making own fries, but still.). Restaurants, too. Cooking is magic, tastes better, costs less, more fun to boot. Eating out is for when terminally lazy or for talking to people you don't want in your home and expect awkward silences to be filled with food.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69773 on: February 13, 2015, 11:10:03 pm »

Personally if I want food while on a road trip (the only time when I'll go for fast food) I just make a beeline for Subway.
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #69774 on: February 13, 2015, 11:25:01 pm »

I find taco bell to be... Shockingly decent, considering it's reputation. It's still pretty low quality, but it's actually editable, and sometimes I even like the odd burrito.

It's the Cadillac of fast food.
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69775 on: February 14, 2015, 12:32:52 am »

It's the Cadillac of fast food.

It is more akin to... The Used Cadillac sold by a shady car dealer of fast food.

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69776 on: February 14, 2015, 12:49:43 am »

At any rate it's my favorite fast food
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69777 on: February 14, 2015, 01:07:00 am »

...I think KFC is decent.

Better than Taco Bell, at least. Right? Guys?...right?
Same company, yo.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69778 on: February 14, 2015, 01:09:26 am »

KFC was actually pretty good... somewhere back in the 90s, at least in my area. I want to say something along the lines of either the late 90s or early 00s, though, something changed in the general recipes and now it's... less than good. Hello, I'm sick now, less than good. Too much something or other, especially in the potato bitsies.

The chicken skin's still pretty good, though, and I guess the mac and cheese is tolerable and the biscuits not too bad. Everything else is kinda' icky.
I feel like this has come up before, but have you tried Popeye's? It's basically completely replaced KFC as my go-to source for fried chicken and everything related. Especially the biscuits. Oh sweet merciful Emperor, the biscuits. They're so good.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69779 on: February 14, 2015, 01:24:21 am »

I feel like this has come up before, but have you tried Popeye's? It's basically completely replaced KFC as my go-to source for fried chicken and everything related. Especially the biscuits. Oh sweet merciful Emperor, the biscuits. They're so good.

For the longest time the KFC near me was always mysteriously out of chicken. I suspect they were a front for the mob :P
What is TPP
----------------------
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις
Pages: 1 ... 4650 4651 [4652] 4653 4654 ... 11040