Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4541 4542 [4543] 4544 4545 ... 11039

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14427849 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #68130 on: January 22, 2015, 01:35:46 pm »

Except Cocaine.

Kinda clouds things a bit.

And most of his patients were middle class Viennese housefraus.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68131 on: January 22, 2015, 03:09:18 pm »

No. That's vile.

Crispy chips, little grease. Same with the fish.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68132 on: January 22, 2015, 03:17:51 pm »

The fuck's wrong with you?

Grease. It gies me the boke :P

Well, greasy chips are nice until they reach the point of being soggy.

And also this. Though if you put enough salt on them, it's not too bad.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #68133 on: January 22, 2015, 03:19:35 pm »

photoshopped andrew hussie's head onto hitler

now is my time to go to bed

So you say this but don't show us? Boo.

why

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #68134 on: January 22, 2015, 03:31:16 pm »

So what you're saying is, at least he didn't limit his samples to middle-class college students.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68135 on: January 22, 2015, 03:32:33 pm »

So what you're saying is, at least he didn't limit his samples to middle-class college students.
Touche.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68136 on: January 22, 2015, 04:13:53 pm »

Touche.
I find eet interestink you used zat vord. A vord also used een an actifity infolfink long, hard instruments and lots of srustink.
Tell mee eferysink about zee relationship vith your mutter...

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68137 on: January 22, 2015, 04:14:44 pm »

Pfft. Your mother.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68138 on: January 22, 2015, 04:20:36 pm »

No, that would be your mother.

You're welcome.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 04:28:40 pm by Graknorke »
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68139 on: January 22, 2015, 04:23:28 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68140 on: January 22, 2015, 05:13:15 pm »

Google translate from Estonian to English translates "laulupidu" to "hostage".

"Laulupidu" means singing festival.

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68141 on: January 22, 2015, 05:15:05 pm »

Estonian festivals sound awesome.

Scary as Friar Tuck, but awesome.

XXXXYYYY

• Bay Watcher
  • Been a long time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68142 on: January 22, 2015, 05:34:45 pm »

Dude: "So, you believe in the bible?!"
Me: "Well, I do. I just don't believe everything is meant to be taken literally."
Dude: "So you're gonna get married?!"
That's one hell of a non sequitur.
Oooooooo. I know. ClF3. That should be a fun surprise.

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68143 on: January 22, 2015, 05:38:19 pm »

I said I believed the two were not mutually exclusive. Everyone turns and looks. Teacher asks what I mean by that. I tell him I believe that you can believe in religion and evolution, or religion and science for that matter, that the two are not opposites. He said that that's "like being not hot or cold", that it was like I was saying I don't support any of the two.
I'm pretty sure I actually said the exact opposite, that I support both. I just don't get why people think that you are forced to take one side or the other, that there has to be a divide.

Maybe he defines religion as a hatred of science, and science as a hatred for religion. By those definitions you would hate both religion and science. Which he somehow thinks is impossible. Because things can be both not hot or cold, because hot and cold are relative concepts and something can be "just right". Maybe he is just really bad at setting the water temperature when he takes a shower?

I guess it would actually be impossible to not be hot and to not be cold if you were to strictly define the ranges. So something is hot when t =< 10C and cold when t > 10C. There would be no temperature where you would be neither. Unless you were to do division by zero or something.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 05:40:42 pm by cerapa »

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

XXXXYYYY

• Bay Watcher
  • Been a long time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68144 on: January 22, 2015, 05:44:01 pm »

I said I believed the two were not mutually exclusive. Everyone turns and looks. Teacher asks what I mean by that. I tell him I believe that you can believe in religion and evolution, or religion and science for that matter, that the two are not opposites. He said that that's "like being not hot or cold", that it was like I was saying I don't support any of the two.
I'm pretty sure I actually said the exact opposite, that I support both. I just don't get why people think that you are forced to take one side or the other, that there has to be a divide.

Maybe he defines religion as a hatred of science, and science as a hatred for religion. By those definitions you would hate both religion and science. Which he somehow thinks is impossible. Because things can be both not hot or cold, because hot and cold are relative concepts and something can be "just right". Maybe he is just really bad at setting the water temperature when he takes a shower?

I guess it would actually be impossible to not be hot and to not be cold if you were to strictly define the ranges. So something is hot when t =< 10C and cold when t > 10C. There would be no temperature where you would be neither. Unless you were to do division by zero or something.
I think you have your inequalities backward there.
Oooooooo. I know. ClF3. That should be a fun surprise.
Pages: 1 ... 4541 4542 [4543] 4544 4545 ... 11039