Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4292 4293 [4294] 4295 4296 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14486546 times)

StupidElves

• Bay Watcher
  • I coveted that wind, I suppose.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #64395 on: December 02, 2014, 11:31:08 am »

My WTF is that I just read Frumple's sig.
Accidentally made over 5000 copper maces once. I have no idea how that happened.

GENERATION 29:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #64396 on: December 02, 2014, 11:38:18 am »

My problem with asking her out when she's with friends is that these are mutual friends and I find it kinda rude to ask someone a question like that in front of people like that. The whole, I just wanna hang out with this person not any of you deal kinda breaks it :S

Also, completely unrelated: Excel is a viable art program it seems :S
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64397 on: December 02, 2014, 11:41:03 am »

So pull her aside for a moment. Just say, "Hey, can I talk to you for a second?" And lead her away from the group. This is not only not rude, it's not terribly difficult, either.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #64398 on: December 02, 2014, 11:44:16 am »

Yeah, that was kinda the plan, won't see her until next week tho so there's about eight days of writhing in ignorance :C
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #64399 on: December 02, 2014, 11:48:21 am »

Also, completely unrelated: Excel is a viable art program it seems :S
It's actually pretty good for pixel-style work. Spent a bit of time in one of the classes on it I had to meander through coloring cells into turtles and elephants and whatnot.

... not even remotely anything like that, though. That's kinda' ridiculous. Watched the whole thing through and I'm still not entirely sure how they did it.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #64400 on: December 02, 2014, 11:48:56 am »

Watching Yahtzee and Gabriel Let's Playing Curse of Enchantia. That game... I just... Don't... Know...
Ahhh~ She looked into your eyes,
And saw what laid beneath,
Don't try to save yourself,
The circle is complete.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #64401 on: December 02, 2014, 12:03:18 pm »

If it's any consolation, I'm in roughly the same situation as you, Jopax :P

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #64402 on: December 02, 2014, 12:33:33 pm »

Me three.

She's like me and doesn't really seem to hang around people, but the only opportunities I get to say anything are when there's tons of other people around, and I don't want it to become a big thing that people are going to be asking me about.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #64403 on: December 02, 2014, 12:35:21 pm »

But . . . but so what if they say things?  You do like these womens/mens.  People will know if they say yes, and if they say no.

:/  hunh.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #64404 on: December 02, 2014, 02:01:34 pm »

Me three.

She's like me and doesn't really seem to hang around people, but the only opportunities I get to say anything are when there's tons of other people around, and I don't want it to become a big thing that people are going to be asking me about.
So. . .It becomes a thing when you talk to em or...isn't this an assumption rather than a... prophecy? o_O
I mean, I don't see anything (to make huge matters about) if you talk to her. At all. Unless...its a thing to make matters out of it there?

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #64405 on: December 02, 2014, 02:03:01 pm »

Apparently dwarves now are clever enough to know when they can't break through a helmet.

It's scary.

Apparently if a dwarf is only armored by helmet, the enemies won't target the head even on unconscious target. What.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 02:05:05 pm by Sergarr »
._.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64406 on: December 02, 2014, 02:04:59 pm »

Me three.

So. . .It becomes a thing when you talk to em or...isn't this an assumption rather than a... prophecy? o_O
I mean, I don't see anything (to make huge matters about) if you talk to her. At all. Unless...its a thing to make matters out of it there?
I'm assuming its cause people want to keep 'private' interactions like that... out of the gossip circles.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #64407 on: December 02, 2014, 02:40:07 pm »

There's... also a fairly significantly different social effect between asking someone out alone (or, maybe, with a friend or two of theirs) and asking them out in front of, y'know, a crowd, large group of friends, whatever. The lines of telephone able to be played in the latter scenario are much more numerous and widespread, and there's a significant difference in gossip manifestation as well. I mean, either's going to get out there but what the gossipmongering spreads about one is very different from what's probably going to happen with the other. The latter also puts all sorts of different pressures on the person you're asking, to boot.

It's definitely understandable why someone would much rather ask something like that person-to-person, y'know? It's a significantly different scenario.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #64408 on: December 02, 2014, 02:43:19 pm »

I now picture all my old exes and their friends playing the game telephone after I asked them out, whatever that meant at the time.

I should feel honored to take up such a large part of their time.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 02:45:11 pm by pisskop »
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #64409 on: December 02, 2014, 02:52:19 pm »

Realized that Asimov's world-spanning Multivac is present in some form in the complexity of our software :V
showers, mang.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.
Pages: 1 ... 4292 4293 [4294] 4295 4296 ... 11037