Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4218 4219 [4220] 4221 4222 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14468839 times)

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #63285 on: November 14, 2014, 11:48:00 pm »

Oh, the guy also had to use two tubes of the guff... I guess thats why I still feel the guff...
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #63286 on: November 15, 2014, 12:00:40 am »

I've never actually been to a dentist, come to think of it. My teeth are fine, seeing as I brush them semi-regularly, but yeah. Never had the ole' drill-mirror-what-have-you shoved in my gob.
:S

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #63287 on: November 15, 2014, 12:03:49 am »

What?
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #63288 on: November 15, 2014, 12:04:13 am »

Ohshit
It's FEF, not FEOF

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63289 on: November 15, 2014, 12:07:28 am »

Have you guys ever seen a game in development that seems so cool and promised many awesome features.

But as development continued on and on they kept finding ways to make the game more and more generic until it hits the point where if it honestly presented itself that way from the start you would have never been interested?

Goodness one game I was kind of hoping would be... well... much better then it currently is. Seems to be going down the path of "Ehhh, but that would be hard. Lets do it the easy way".

Also Sonic Boom is TECHNICALLY a game based off of a TVshow. Of course it sucks.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #63290 on: November 15, 2014, 12:11:21 am »

Have you guys ever seen a game in development that seems so cool and promised many awesome features.

But as development continued on and on they kept finding ways to make the game more and more generic until it hits the point where if it honestly presented itself that way from the start you would have never been interested?
Brink and Bulletstorm come to mind for me. Brink in particular was an awful disappointment. Bulletstorm was fun, but it was being hyped up to usher in this new age of fps or whatever and it just didn't. Can't believe I seriously believed that hype.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #63291 on: November 15, 2014, 12:13:17 am »

I've never actually been to a dentist, come to think of it. My teeth are fine, seeing as I brush them semi-regularly, but yeah. Never had the ole' drill-mirror-what-have-you shoved in my gob.
Yeaahh, protip: your teeth probably aren't fine. By the time you detect them being a bit off via pain, ect, you basically don't have teeth any more. Dentist appointments are really not optional, and putting them off just makes it more expensive.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #63292 on: November 15, 2014, 12:25:03 am »

Also Sonic Boom is TECHNICALLY a game based off of a TVshow. Of course it sucks.

Yes but the point is that this... this is legendarily bad. It's getting worse ratings than 06. That is such a feat of badness that its practically inconceivable.

As 4chan puts it
« Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 12:27:05 am by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

Bouchart

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_WORK]
    • View Profile
« Reply #63293 on: November 15, 2014, 12:34:14 am »

The Sonic fanbase is notorious for being argumentative and generally unsatisfiable.  Even so, among all the comments I've read about the game, few people are defending it in any real way.  It's largely debate about how bad it is.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #63294 on: November 15, 2014, 12:34:41 am »

Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Bouchart

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_WORK]
    • View Profile
« Reply #63295 on: November 15, 2014, 12:45:16 am »

By the way, there's also a 3DS version of Sonic Boom, which is also poorly received, and from what I've read its marginally better than the Wii U version.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #63296 on: November 15, 2014, 12:48:19 am »

Yeah it's apparently way better than the WiiU since they were made by different teams. The WiiU one was made by a studio that had not made any games before.
It's FEF, not FEOF

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63297 on: November 15, 2014, 12:48:27 am »

I'm writing a paper on a Native American shaman named Black Elk and I keep typing Black Elf. I blame D&D.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #63298 on: November 15, 2014, 12:50:02 am »

My sides are now cruising at Warp 3. I have no idea anymore. It starts at No. 25906086 and never ends. This is the outward expression of someone who stared too long into the void.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63299 on: November 15, 2014, 01:25:41 am »

My sides are now cruising at Warp 3. I have no idea anymore. It starts at No. 25906086 and never ends. This is the outward expression of someone who stared too long into the void.
What. The. Fuck.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting
Pages: 1 ... 4218 4219 [4220] 4221 4222 ... 11037