Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 413 414 [415] 416 417 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14449731 times)

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #6210 on: March 08, 2012, 01:27:29 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73eiLZ8k-QM&feature=youtu.be

I can't do the insanity of this video any justice, just watch. Probably NSFW.
Is... is that putin?
WTF russia, what did I just watch.
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #6211 on: March 08, 2012, 01:49:32 am »

Is... is that putin?
WTF russia, what did I just watch.

3:06 is what just happened to my mind
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6212 on: March 08, 2012, 06:06:43 am »

So, last night I almost walked into a spiderweb doing the night run... Tonight? Three spider webs. Three fucking spiders, all setting up webs where I need to be, nearly walked into all three of them, and that was remembering not to walk into the same one from last night. I hate these things, it's just suddenly BAM webbed yo! Fucking spiders...

I have long hair the brushes the back of my neck. Welp that was a bad idea...

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6213 on: March 08, 2012, 06:11:31 am »

Bring a torch. Burn the webs. Be the hero.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6214 on: March 08, 2012, 06:15:03 am »

Now I know why Link wears tights. Spiders can't get in your pants if you wear tights.

612DwarfAvenue

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice actor.
    • View Profile
    • TESnexus profile, has my voice acting portfolio.
« Reply #6215 on: March 08, 2012, 06:38:04 am »

If i'm going through a chokepoint (hey, the spiders are clearly using military strategy by setting up where you're gonna be like that, so i get to use words like that. That and i can't think of any other good words...) where i'm sure there's gonna be a spider web, i grab a stick or something and wave it in front of me as i go, to break any webs in front of me.

PROBLEM, SPIDERS?

@ Max, what if the spiders wait until you're not wearing the tights, and then quietly slip into them. That way, once you put them back on, not only do you got a friggin spider in there, you also can't get it OUT unless you take the tights back off, which of course makes you vulnerable to attack from more spiders.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 06:41:40 am by 612DwarfAvenue »
My voice acting portfolio.
Centration. Similar to Spacestation 13, but in 3D and first-person. Sounds damn awesome.
NanoTrasen Exploratory Team: SS13 in DF.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6216 on: March 08, 2012, 06:39:20 am »

And then the spider grabs onto the stick, runs up it, runs up your arm and starts biting your face over and over.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6217 on: March 08, 2012, 06:42:22 am »

Get a flamethrower, and a rifle with DU bullets. That should piss the spider off enough for him to lose his composure and knock a tree down on top of himself as he's going for you.
*Hugs*

612DwarfAvenue

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice actor.
    • View Profile
    • TESnexus profile, has my voice acting portfolio.
« Reply #6218 on: March 08, 2012, 06:44:35 am »

And then the spider grabs onto the stick, runs up it, runs up your arm and starts biting your face over and over.

Nah, it's either too small that it won't be able to hold on (or i'll drop the stick if need be, and apply indiscriminate boot-to-arachnid justice), or it's big enough that i can see it and probably won't even try, i'll just go back.
My voice acting portfolio.
Centration. Similar to Spacestation 13, but in 3D and first-person. Sounds damn awesome.
NanoTrasen Exploratory Team: SS13 in DF.

olemars

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6219 on: March 08, 2012, 06:59:28 am »

So, last night I almost walked into a spiderweb doing the night run... Tonight? Three spider webs. Three fucking spiders, all setting up webs where I need to be, nearly walked into all three of them, and that was remembering not to walk into the same one from last night. I hate these things, it's just suddenly BAM webbed yo! Fucking spiders...

I have long hair the brushes the back of my neck. Welp that was a bad idea...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/17273309
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 07:01:09 am by olemars »

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6220 on: March 08, 2012, 07:04:09 am »

Well. There goes my sleep for the next week.

* The Merchant Of Menace gets a rosary
*Hugs*

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6221 on: March 08, 2012, 07:14:13 am »

I've seen something similar in the past. It was flooring, and a rather large boat came off it's mooring, and started floating down the river. We had a smaller boat, and were worried that it's chain would snap too, so we just happened to be out on the water while this was going on. So pretty quickly, the SES gets called out, but it will take them time to get that far down the river in these floods, and we offer assistance. They ask us to follow the boat and only act if somebodies life is in danger, otherwise don't touch the thing. So were in this small motor boat, following this yacht down the river, and all it going well when the SES guys turn up, and they are damn good at what they do, go the boat tred and started toeing it, the problem was they had nowhere to put it. So they decide to ground it in the soft mangroves, and tie it off to a tree. Nobody is in danger, minimal property damage!
However, you must remember that the river was flooring. Millions of insects, lizards and spiders live in these mangroves, and they are getting desperate for somewhere to stand as the water rises. Suddenly, big white thing that floats to stand on, yay! Within minutes, every critter than can reach this boat is crawling on it, and it was scary. I'm talking more critter than boat here, they were crawling over each other to get up. You have never seen more creepy crawlies in your life.

Moral of the story? Floors make small animals form mass swarms...

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6222 on: March 08, 2012, 07:19:13 am »

Electrocute boat. Ruin ecosphere.

Lord Dullard

• Bay Watcher
  • Indubitably.
    • View Profile
    • Cult: Awakening of the Old Ones
« Reply #6223 on: March 08, 2012, 09:20:20 am »

Just forced myself to watch an episode of this 'My Little Ponies' thing that everyone has been obsessing over for the past half a year to see if there was any merit to it being everywhere. I mean, I try to keep an open mind...

Seemed like any other kiddie cartoon to me. Maybe slightly better script. I had to stop watching after half an episode. Still completely puzzled by the fascination with this cartoon.

Guardian G.I.

• Bay Watcher
  • "And it ducks, and it covers!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6224 on: March 08, 2012, 10:07:40 am »

Oh, Russian opposition is crazy-ass as usual. The end result of such insane creative works is raising Putin's approval ratings among the ordinary Russians (the opposition furiously hates them, viewing them as nothing but "cattle" (быдло, bydlo), BTW).
this means that a donation of 30 dollars to a developer that did not deliver would equal 4.769*10^-14 hitlers stolen from you
that's like half a femtohitler
and that is terrible
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 413 414 [415] 416 417 ... 11040