Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4063 4064 [4065] 4066 4067 ... 11039

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14432994 times)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #60960 on: October 18, 2014, 03:42:44 am »

Looking at that dictionary thing:
Hitlerkin
My personal favorite. Identifying as Hitler.

Not trying to start any argument, I just think this is hilarious.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #60961 on: October 18, 2014, 03:49:25 am »

So now my hair is long enough for me to chew on.

I find this weird because reasons.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #60962 on: October 18, 2014, 03:56:39 am »

Don't do it overly much, you'll end up with your stomach plugged.
Either that or you start doing hairballs.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #60963 on: October 18, 2014, 04:20:52 am »

Since I work from home now I've been neglecting shaving.  I wasn't very keen on regularly shaving even when I did work someplace in the public but now I ended up going for a little over a month with a shaver not coming within 3 feet of my face.  I looked like that one guy from The IT Crowd, except with a crazy beard instead of hair.

I am now much closer to nicely trimmed (it's a terrible shave by most standards but at the state it was at it would take more than one shave to fix it back up proper.)  I scooped the discarded beard hair out of the sink with some toilet paper balled it up and threw it in the trash.

A minute later while brushing my teeth I saw it move.   I think I may have created the first Tribble.  The world is doomed.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #60964 on: October 18, 2014, 04:22:35 am »

What was that theory about dwarves actually being symbionts again?

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #60965 on: October 18, 2014, 04:30:03 am »

Can I ask something?
If not, whatever, I'm still going to ask, do people normally have constant flashbacks to situations you would call embarrassing? And it's getting really annoying, because I remember them with perfect clarity for just long enough to feel horrible, but if I try to focus on them, they just slip away.

It just gets infuriating after a while.
I've found that I do tend to remember embarrassing events for a while, occasionally a long while.

But I wouldn't say that I feel specifically the way you do, with the memories slipping away and all that.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #60966 on: October 18, 2014, 09:02:24 am »

Can I ask something?
If not, whatever, I'm still going to ask, do people normally have constant flashbacks to situations you would call embarrassing? And it's getting really annoying, because I remember them with perfect clarity for just long enough to feel horrible, but if I try to focus on them, they just slip away.

Happens to me all the time, and with things that really shouldn't matter anymore. I just get caught up in the terror I felt at that moment.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #60967 on: October 18, 2014, 09:03:23 am »

Ive been watching vicious attack ads for almost a month for the Election Nov4.  One 60 second ad has convinced where my vote is definitely going

Not because I believe in them, but to spite the douchebag who made that ad.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #60968 on: October 18, 2014, 09:12:02 am »

Can I ask something?

I get those alright. When I'm trying to fall asleep.
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #60969 on: October 18, 2014, 12:13:43 pm »

Can I ask something?

Yes. And you will wake up in the middle of the night a decade later wondering what the hell you were doing and how could you be so stupid you should just leave foreve- &c. over a minor conversational misstep.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #60970 on: October 18, 2014, 12:19:12 pm »

Don't; you'll get split ends, which are bad because they make your hair look funny. I think. Also, I was pretty weirded out when that happened to me too.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #60971 on: October 18, 2014, 12:23:26 pm »

Don't; you'll get split ends, which are bad because they make your hair look funny. I think. Also, I was pretty weirded out when that happened to me too.
Does beard hair count?  because I occasionally chew on my beard :D
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #60972 on: October 18, 2014, 12:46:53 pm »

Typing fast about popping up error messages while tired is maybe not the best idea, especially given I often accidentally double the wrong letters anyway.

E: also, my brother's band has a song that is musically very good. Unforunately, the lyrics are ridiculously innuendo-laden, which apparently got past my brother while he was co-writing.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 12:52:18 pm by Arx »

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #60973 on: October 18, 2014, 01:04:43 pm »

Nnnnnnoooooo? I doubt it.

Also, can I point out that a lot of Star-wars stuff mercilessly slaughters the empire and it's forces, especially the Stormtroopers.

Now, this wouldn't be a problem, if THEY WEREN'T PEOPLE AND NOT CLONES.

Everything the rebels do is justified from their perspective, even the massive loss of life in the Death Star.  I mean think about what it represents and what it did, plus it was a military installation.

Well, maybe the first Death Star. The second Death Star was under construction. A construction job of that magnitude would require a helluva lot more manpower than the Imperial army had to offer. I'll bet there were independent contractors working on that thing: plumbers, aluminum siders, roofers. In order to get it built quickly and quietly they'd hire anybody who could do the job. Do you think the average storm trooper knows how to install a toilet main? All they know is killing and white uniforms. All those innocent contractors hired to do a job were killed - casualties of a war they had nothing to do with.

Look, you're a roofer, and some juicy government contract comes your way; you got the wife and kids and the two-story in suburbia - this is a government contract, which means all sorts of benefits. All of a sudden these left-wing militants blast you with lasers and wipe out everyone within a three-mile radius. You didn't ask for that. You have no personal politics. You're just trying to scrape out a living.

;)

-snip-

My wtf today, how nobody got that reference and actually took me seriously. :-\

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #60974 on: October 18, 2014, 01:06:09 pm »

Star Wars is serious business, buddy.
But no, if there was a reference I didn't get it  :-[
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread
Pages: 1 ... 4063 4064 [4065] 4066 4067 ... 11039