Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3902 3903 [3904] 3905 3906 ... 11039

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14430459 times)

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #58545 on: September 19, 2014, 01:18:57 am »

I'm an open book though. Well, as open as possible at any rate.
There has to be an innuendo in there somewhere.
Really? It's not that hard. Seriously, this is loaded. All you need to do is pull back the cover.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #58546 on: September 19, 2014, 01:21:57 am »

* II spanks My Name is Immaterial.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58547 on: September 19, 2014, 01:35:37 am »

* My Name is Immaterial wants to make a joke about a certain... erotic practice, but is holding himself back from it.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #58548 on: September 19, 2014, 01:37:38 am »

I'm just sort of surprised that it's apparently big enough here in America to show up on David Letterman.  I mean I know it's huge in Japan, where it actually has whole concerts with the Vocaloids appearing on stage, but America?  Interesting.
Why?

I mean, this is the culture that pretty much everyone who grew up on the interwebs grew up with. Sure, the baby boomers aren't all dead yet, but our culture is by no means the same as theirs. It's no different from any other youth pop culture, it's popular regardless of whether old fogies think it's weird.

Also, it totally has stage concerts in America. We had several at our university, with more planned in the future.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #58549 on: September 19, 2014, 01:38:23 am »

* My Name is Immaterial wants to make a joke about a certain... erotic practice, but is holding himself back from it.
No, that was intentional.
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Karkov

• Bay Watcher
  • There's been a distinct lack of Praisin' recently.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58550 on: September 19, 2014, 01:39:45 am »

I'm just sort of surprised that it's apparently big enough here in America to show up on David Letterman.  I mean I know it's huge in Japan, where it actually has whole concerts with the Vocaloids appearing on stage, but America?  Interesting.
Why?

I mean, this is the culture that pretty much everyone who grew up on the interwebs grew up with. Sure, the baby boomers aren't all dead yet, but our culture is by no means the same as theirs. It's no different from any other youth pop culture, it's popular regardless of whether old fogies think it's weird.

Also, it totally has stage concerts in America. We had several at our university, with more planned in the future.
Buh?  Where?  I'm genuinely curious, I have to keep reminding myself that America is vast and that not everywhere is Northern Texas.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #58551 on: September 19, 2014, 02:20:42 am »

Buh?  Where?  I'm genuinely curious, I have to keep reminding myself that America is vast and that not everywhere is Northern Texas.
Well, yeah, dude. There's also South Texas, East Texas, West Texas, and Central Texas.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #58552 on: September 19, 2014, 03:02:08 am »

Don't forget Texas.

Karkov

• Bay Watcher
  • There's been a distinct lack of Praisin' recently.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58553 on: September 19, 2014, 03:22:29 am »

I mean, it's not like everything is part of Texas.  There's still some places, like California and New York.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #58554 on: September 19, 2014, 03:26:05 am »

I mean, it's not like everything is part of Texas.  There's still some places, like California and New York.
That picture is actually pretty accurate.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #58555 on: September 19, 2014, 04:49:30 am »

That picture is actually pretty accurate.

No, it's not. There are some weird locations on the US map. DON'T TRY TO FOOL US, USA! We all know all about your Texas-with-Hollywood-innit and Texas-where-disasters-be!
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58556 on: September 19, 2014, 06:55:47 am »

I never got around to needling that blister on my foot, and it began to go down. Then last night I noticed it had swelled back up, so I applied fire to a needle and lanced the sucker. It was't swelled up with blood as I thought, it was something black with a tinge of green. This morning it looks a lot better.

Unfortunately, I seem to have lost the needle I used.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #58557 on: September 19, 2014, 07:00:53 am »

Uhhhhhhhh...
I don't think your needle got lost, precisely, I think it grew a fractured mind and lost Itself.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #58558 on: September 19, 2014, 08:01:36 am »

I got into a fight with a tree at ~15 mph and my eyehole lost.

My eye is now black and the whole orbital area hurts, but other than my pride I think I'm okay. . .
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
« Reply #58559 on: September 19, 2014, 08:09:34 am »

I got into a fight with a tree at ~15 mph and my eyehole lost.

My eye is now black and the whole orbital area hurts, but other than my pride I think I'm okay. . .

...You should go see a doctor. Maybe even an emergency room...

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.
Pages: 1 ... 3902 3903 [3904] 3905 3906 ... 11039