Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3424 3425 [3426] 3427 3428 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14440142 times)

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #51375 on: June 12, 2014, 06:25:37 pm »

Me: "That's how you solve it, by flipping it around in this case kinda. Anyhow, Who's on first."
Kid: "What?"
Me: "What's on second. You need to know the classics man, and anyhow on to number 8…."
FTFY. It would be a statement. Love that joke. :3

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51376 on: June 12, 2014, 07:12:14 pm »

Dammit, now I need to go watch that again. Oh well.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

redwallzyl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51377 on: June 12, 2014, 08:09:57 pm »

so my family and me are driving down the road and suddenly there's a chicken.....crossing the road.....i guess he wanted to get to the other side.... ::)

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #51378 on: June 12, 2014, 08:12:06 pm »

so my family and me are driving down the road and suddenly there's a chicken.....crossing the road.....i guess he wanted to get to the other side.... ::)
:P That made me laugh. It shouldn't have. ::)

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #51379 on: June 12, 2014, 08:15:38 pm »

Chickens can be streetwalkers too, wallzy. Please accept their lifestyle choices :P
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #51380 on: June 12, 2014, 08:54:54 pm »

Arguing advanced topic with children is pointless. The best case scenario is that you win and the kid hates you, and the worst case scenario is that you lose and you look like an idiot.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51381 on: June 12, 2014, 09:28:46 pm »

Arguing advanced topic with children is pointless. The best case scenario is that you win and the kid hates you, and the worst case scenario is that you lose and you look like an idiot.
Why would you argue anything with children? Just use advanced jargon and wait for them to leave you alone.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #51382 on: June 12, 2014, 09:44:13 pm »

Reminds me of the time when my daughter (who was about 5 at the time) asked me why it was humid in the summer, while I was driving home. I apparently launched into a 5-minute lecture on thermal capacity and barometrics and evaporation rates (while trying to use simplified vocabulary to make it easier for her).

When I was done, there was a long pause and then she said, "Let's play the silent game the rest of the way home."  :-[

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #51383 on: June 12, 2014, 09:48:26 pm »

Ware the question asked, lest it be answered. The only thing worse than the unknown is the known, ahahaha. Terrible in their majesty are those who know, yes.
Ask not!
Ask!

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #51384 on: June 12, 2014, 09:49:35 pm »

Thankfully for those around me, while I Know, I am terrible at speaking.

So I Know but cannot Say.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51385 on: June 12, 2014, 10:09:14 pm »

Reminds me of the time when my daughter (who was about 5 at the time) asked me why it was humid in the summer, while I was driving home. I apparently launched into a 5-minute lecture on thermal capacity and barometrics and evaporation rates (while trying to use simplified vocabulary to make it easier for her).

When I was done, there was a long pause and then she said, "Let's play the silent game the rest of the way home."  :-[
Huh. My munchkin is utterly intrigued about anything I can talk about in depth. She once asked me why rockets went up instead of blowing up, and I talked to her for about half an hour about it.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #51386 on: June 12, 2014, 11:24:37 pm »

Huh. My munchkin is utterly intrigued about anything I can talk about in depth. She once asked me why rockets went up instead of blowing up, and I talked to her for about half an hour about it.
"40 years ago most of them did blow up."
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #51387 on: June 12, 2014, 11:39:34 pm »

... don't most of them, in a strict technical sense, blow up nowadays, too? I'd think the numerical superiority (if, perhaps, not raw tonnage) to lie heavily in the favor of smaller military rockets which, y'know, are built to ram into something and explode. Or fireworks, which go up and go boom.
Ask not!
Ask!

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51388 on: June 12, 2014, 11:45:49 pm »

"40 years ago most of them did blow up."
She still doesn't have much of a concept that there was a time before she was born. Today, she was trying to talk to me about something that happened "26 years ago," like she was there for it.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51389 on: June 13, 2014, 01:21:23 am »

PAST LIVES, MAN!!!1!!!1!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 3424 3425 [3426] 3427 3428 ... 11040