Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3390 3391 [3392] 3393 3394 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14457396 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #50865 on: June 05, 2014, 03:16:10 pm »

Really? ???
That's not so bad, then. I think? I don't know.
All I know is that my whole 'nocturnalism' experiment has backfired. x_X

Edit: I just watched Wayne's World for the first time, only to wander onto Cracked and notice that they're selling merchandise referencing it.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 03:50:02 pm by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50866 on: June 05, 2014, 04:51:24 pm »

Got nothing to do until it is time to leave, so I started looking through my computer's files.

Found an old program thing called GameCompanion. It does a lot of random things. I think I got it from one of the Nexus mod sites.

I don't know what button it has assigned to take a screenshot by default, but in all the time I've used it I have unwittingly taken almost 18,000 screenshots.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #50867 on: June 05, 2014, 05:03:11 pm »

I don't know what button it has assigned to take a screenshot by default, but in all the time I've used it I have unwittingly taken almost 18,000 screenshots.

I actually had no idea that something just like this was happening to me with fraps about a year ago. I was playing around in 3d custom girl making silly pictures involving touhou characters, and I somehow managed to take about 5gb worth of screenshots while fine adjusting here and there near the end of one of them.

That was awkward.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #50868 on: June 05, 2014, 08:21:27 pm »

I actually had no idea that something just like this was happening to me with fraps about a year ago. I was playing around in 3d custom girl making silly pictures involving touhou characters, and I somehow managed to take about 5gb worth of screenshots while fine adjusting here and there near the end of one of them.

That was awkward.
As long as no-one sees it, you're fine.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #50869 on: June 05, 2014, 08:26:51 pm »

Really? ???

Edit: I just watched Wayne's World for the first time, only to wander onto Cracked and notice that they're selling merchandise referencing it.

I can't really comprehend this. I watched Wayne's World before I was four, methinks. Like the ladyfriend I sort of had. She has never seen Star Wars. Any of them. At all. Blows my goddamn mind, because I probably saw the first Star Wars movie in the womb.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #50870 on: June 05, 2014, 08:28:39 pm »

I remember none of the plot of Star Wars, but I've seen it. I think?
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #50871 on: June 05, 2014, 08:30:01 pm »

I can't really comprehend this. I watched Wayne's World before I was four, methinks. Like the ladyfriend I sort of had. She has never seen Star Wars. Any of them. At all. Blows my goddamn mind, because I probably saw the first Star Wars movie in the womb.
Wayne's World is amazing and I watch it nearly every year just to relive the jokes. Some people don't like the second one but I think it's just as hilarious.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #50872 on: June 05, 2014, 08:35:36 pm »

Really? ???

I've never heard of Wayne's World. Never seen Star Wars or Star Trek.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #50873 on: June 05, 2014, 08:36:46 pm »

I never liked any sort of Star Trek, but Star Wars is pretty good.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #50874 on: June 05, 2014, 08:46:38 pm »

I saw part of Wayne's World at some point and liked it. I rather liked most of the Star Wars movies, although I never bought into most of the "Expanded Universe". I've seen some scattered episodes of Star Trek and enjoyed them too.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50875 on: June 05, 2014, 08:47:18 pm »

I rather liked most of the Star Wars movies, although I never bought into most of the "Expanded Universe". I've seen some scattered episodes of Star Trek and enjoyed them too.
Addendum: both of my parents are trekkies and me mom kept hogging the TV to watch the show, so that was kind of off-putting when it comes to TNG and everything after that.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #50876 on: June 05, 2014, 08:51:54 pm »

I've liked the newer star trek movies, but never had a chance to watch the old stuff. Which is weird because I learned a couples years ago that the entirety of my aunts and uncles on my fathers side of the family have all been trekkies since college.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #50877 on: June 05, 2014, 08:56:20 pm »

As far as the Expanded Universe goes, I've read all of it, but only the Thrawn Trilogy should be canon. Because Thrawn is a goddamn glorious bastard made of win. Everything else varies in quality significantly, but some of it is really good. I especially like I, Jedi, the whole Rogue and Wraith Squadron novel series, and the Yuuzhan Vong stuff. I like the Yuuzhan Vong stuff mostly because they are twisted as fuck and awesomely evil bastards.

For example and also spoilers:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.
Pages: 1 ... 3390 3391 [3392] 3393 3394 ... 11040