Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 11003

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 13653809 times)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #465 on: June 10, 2011, 06:51:09 pm »

So, I was trying to get financed for a car for my wife, and while we were waiting for the salesman to come back, we watched a guy get rejected.

Cause? His license was suspended.

...so, you can't drive, but you wanna buy a car? WTF, man?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Cuppsworth

• Bay Watcher
  • Cuppy Cuppsworth, Baron of Prague
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: June 11, 2011, 12:46:11 am »

Just got denied a snack of peanuts. Because swimmers need them. I am attempting to gain weight. But I'm not allowed to feed myself.
Cuppsworth has turned into the 'penny pincher'.

After the great trauma of having some one steal one penny from him he has invented a alter ego who stocks the night and fights crime in the city of Gotham Penny-Villa. With his faithful ward buck boy he strikes fear into the hearts of petty criminals everywhere.

bremarv

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: June 11, 2011, 02:36:38 pm »

If you have 2 msn accounts on pidgin and add them on eachothers friendslist, both have "Has you: no" when howering over them ???
the future isn't the present on steroids. The future is a mutated bacteria that you never saw coming. - Annalee Newitz
there are certain rooms that should not have lava moats. Namely danger room, and daycare rooms.
I prefer dwarves for some things. Like not laying eggs.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: June 11, 2011, 02:47:11 pm »

So, I was trying to get financed for a car for my wife, and while we were waiting for the salesman to come back, we watched a guy get rejected.

When I used to do some support for Allstate, we had more than a couple of agents who asked us how to do an override of the software because it wasn't letting them create a policy for somebody with a DUI and suspended license as the primary driver. I'd just leave a long moment of silence and then respond, "That's working precisely as intended, sir." *click*

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: June 11, 2011, 04:20:03 pm »

My headphones are shocking me every time I put them on. It only does it once per use but it's really weird.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: June 11, 2011, 05:09:29 pm »

Since the RAGE thread is locked, and it sort of applies here as well...
I was making a hamburger for dinner when my stepdad sees I'm making it, goes into the freezer, takes out two more and tosses them onto the frying pan with enough force to tear the one I was making. I think he even wanted me to make them for him, although if I asked I didn't hear it since my brain seems to be converting whatever he says to me into unintelligible garbage.

And on the subject of infuriating things, I think that bastard threw out my bicycle. I asked my mom, and she said his brother's son borrowed it and I'll get it back tomorrow. Not that I'll believe it unless I actually get it back tomorrow.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: June 11, 2011, 07:11:23 pm »

So I downloaded what I thought was touhou... got this:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
is... is this touhou?

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: June 11, 2011, 07:13:00 pm »

It makes as much sense as anything else having anything to do with Touhou, so that's a good sign, I guess.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: June 11, 2011, 07:14:12 pm »

You should've started with the second one.
First is danmaku arkanoid.
And nigh impossible to beat.
I have all five PC-98 games packaged with an emulator (that I like more than Anex) and number 2 translated, if you want it.

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: June 11, 2011, 07:18:14 pm »

I'd love that, if only it didn't go against the rules of this forum, here lemme pm you my email

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: June 11, 2011, 09:55:54 pm »

When I used to do some support for Allstate, we had more than a couple of agents who asked us how to do an override of the software because it wasn't letting them create a policy for somebody with a DUI and suspended license as the primary driver. I'd just leave a long moment of silence and then respond, "That's working precisely as intended, sir." *click*

What. Wow. Why would anyone even attempt something like that?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

lordcooper

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a number!
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: June 11, 2011, 10:24:48 pm »

Erm, can't somebody legally own a car and use it on private land, even if banned?
Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: June 11, 2011, 10:26:29 pm »

Erm, can't somebody legally own a car and use it on private land, even if banned?
Yes, but I don't think they can legally have car insurance if banned.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: June 11, 2011, 10:27:17 pm »

Dragnar got 7 sixes in a row in my sigged RtbaS. WTF...
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Owlga

• Bay Watcher
  • Turbo times two
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: June 11, 2011, 10:28:07 pm »

Yes, but I don't think they can legally have car insurance if banned.

I think they can own a car. But can't be sold one without a licence. Not too sure how it works since I've never been suspended or bought a car. Or do I intend on doing either.
Quote from: Cupaketan
if u cant taek a cake, dont do a bake, in a kitchen
so u hav2 leve it ok bc its 2 hot 4u
Owlga is the chillest anime girl ever.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 11003