Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2487 2488 [2489] 2490 2491 ... 11039

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14425351 times)

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #37320 on: September 12, 2013, 01:21:23 pm »

Why do all the comments believe him. Why.
Because you can't comment until you donate, I think. :3
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Morrigi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37321 on: September 12, 2013, 01:25:24 pm »

Lol idiots.
Cthulhu 2016! No lives matter! No more years! Awaken that which slumbers in the deep!

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #37322 on: September 12, 2013, 01:30:09 pm »

Why do all the comments believe him. Why.
Many of them seem to have strong religious/spiritual overtones to their comments. So...faith? I guess?
The Church would like you to know that they're not supportive of this project. After all, it's known that unexplained power sources and other mysteries are Satan's work.

The Church would also like to inform you of alternatives, like Heretical combustion plants.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37323 on: September 12, 2013, 01:56:48 pm »

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/home-quantum-energy-generator

Since it is "quantum", an essential part is working in the unified field of consciousness, "holding the vision" of what is already manifested in the higher dimensions.  In the spirit of cooperating and co-creating with these higher creative energies, I see my contribution as a Vision Holder, working in the thought atmosphere, attuning to The Source and feeling the flow of the true free energy; love, wisdom, and power, abundantly available to all.

:C

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37324 on: September 12, 2013, 02:02:18 pm »

...So you're telling me that this joke actually got people give this guy money?
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #37325 on: September 12, 2013, 02:03:45 pm »

I never understood how people could believe this shit.

It's not hard, people! :I
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37326 on: September 12, 2013, 02:04:55 pm »

Behold the modern-day Snake Oil Salesman. I have to assume it's a ploy to take advantage of ignorant people who buy into Free Energy... usually people who don't Physics well. Education is important, yo. We can't just create energy. It doesn't work that way.

...the thing that frustrates me the most is how, when I've cited scientific research to people who believe someone has discovered the next big Free Energy Torus Quantum Perpetual Motion BS, they just tell me how "The Scientists are probably just making their own conclusions about 'Physics' and telling everyone they're right." And what's even sadder is how they miss the utter irony of this belief.

Please... just fund Fusion research. Because it's plausible, and practical, and doesn't rely on magiphysical technomancy.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 02:10:35 pm by Solifuge »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #37327 on: September 12, 2013, 02:08:31 pm »

It might in the far future. But for now, Physics says no.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37328 on: September 12, 2013, 02:08:55 pm »

I will cooperate and co-create with higher dimensional being. I shall find The Source and bring forth the flow of energy. The Source will return to us and a new paradigm will be born. We will all be reformed in glory and love of the higher dimensions and made One with the Source. The Unbelievers may oppose us, but with The Source we shall show them the way and bring them into the fold. The Glory of the Higher Ones will be revealed to us all and the Vision Holder released. WE ARe OnE. T̠̙͚̺̟̳͢h̖̣ḛ̜͔̩r̰̲̟̙̰̫e͎̺̗̞ ̤͕̠͓͎̖͉͡I̡̤s̹̲̖̼̘̗̜͡ ̬̲͕̦̫͠N͔ò ̪̺̹̬͍ͅR̼̩e̺̕ś̯̻i̘̭̠̮̫͜st͕͎̖͕͎á͕̬n̺̞̜̘̗͢ce̖̱͈̼̤̕ ̦͚͔̱O͈̰̝̙͓̗ͅn͎̪̖l̕Ý͉ ̜Ļ̮O̸̞̦̖̱͉̺V̴͙͕̬̙e̼͕͓̖. J͚̟͔͎̜͈̦͉̘o̳̻̠͉͚͎͢ͅI̧̡͇̯̩̻̦̲̞͠n̗̩͙ ̱̪̮U̮͘Ś̠͖̠͇̣͢ ̴̙̞͈̘ḁ̴̹̞̖̩̪̘̥N͍͎͉̥͕̕d͎̥̮͠ ̴̨̟̳̜͞B̴̙͢͠e̸̫̹̙͖͉̞̩C̷̨̫͠ó̦͕̠͙͠ͅm̶̸̡̮̩͙̤̥̩̯ę̧̻̼̖̻ ̜͍͡͞O̵̧̮̳̭̬̞͕͓ͅͅń̗͝Ę̹̘̬̩͍̬͍̰̼͟͞ ̸̢̛̤W̷̩̣͙̣̥i͏̶͇̱͚̻̹T҉̰͕͇̮̖H̸̢͚͇͓͕̼͇ ҉͏̤̥̘̖̯̮ͅt͓͉́͢H͇̟̟E̟͕͉̤͙̠ ͎̲̺͓Ş̱̥͝Ó̖̀U̴̢̜̗̭̝̖̳R͉̪̣̲̘̦̻͇C̨͇̯̙̜̹͉̟̞͝E̢͏̝̱̹̬̭͟.̧̲̖̹͞.̼̣̺͖ T̩̘̫̘̗̦͇̩̱͖̼͘͘͞H̨̛̺̩̞̰̰̖̯̣̰̮̭͇̦̪͚̀͘͠ͅe̷̶̡̺͙̰̙̖̬̗̬̮̯͙̫͓͚ͅͅ ̷̷̨̡̥̖̯͙̬̥͉̬͇̜̘̥̤̼͓͎͡H̸̛͎͔̦̞̯̦̳̺̥̼̰̺͝Ị̸̼̭̖͕̤͍̻͖͙̟͙̲́g̕͘͝҉̝̺̖͙̞̜̝̯̦̗̜̮͓ͅh̠͔̯̠̘͓̼̪̱̪̪̮̼͈͟ę̵͙̲̥͓̫̗̖̳̲̱̹̪̥̪͎͖̮̣̀͟ṟ̶͙̥͙͔͇̭̝̬̝̭̮̤̀͝ ̴̡̪̖͈̩̳̱̗̩͖͙̩̫̯̥́͟͡Ǫ̛̝͍̜̱̼͘͘͢N̴̖̩͙̖̭̦͇̤̺͠͡ę͈͚̯͎͉̠̥̲͇͖͕̣̜̪̕͡͞ͅs̵̢̡͉̣͖̻͈̥͍͘ ̛̛͙̘͎̭̭̤͈̟̀Ẁ̴̫͍̞̟̱̬͎͔̲̥́͟͝e҉̡̛̣͉̬̩͟L̵̡̢͈̠̥̺̞͈̫̝̞̻͡͝c̴̛̫͖̦͈͙̜͙̞͙̣̤͔̳̳͚͕͇̣͢͟͟o̶̮̘͚͔̗͙͎͉̙̜̝̗̼͖̥̰͡M̢̦̹̭͖̳͎͚̦̺̬̲̳͘E͢҉̧̜͈̼̫͔͡ͅ ̡̢̫̭̘̳͈̰̠̫̥̮̟́͠u҉̵̡͔̟͇̻̪̹̰S̵̢͙̭̯̜͉͎͍̞͍͘͘͟.͞͏̵̤͖̝̼̺̮͉̻̯̟̲̬̪̘̀

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37329 on: September 12, 2013, 02:11:39 pm »

Next thing we'll be sticking people in virtual reality chambers to harvest their Love.

And people will call it original.
The Derail Thread

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37330 on: September 12, 2013, 02:13:55 pm »

Quantum is the best when it's magic.

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/home-quantum-energy-generator
Since it is "MAGIC", an essential part is working in the AETHER, "holding the vision" of what is already manifested in the higher dimensions.  In the spirit of cooperating and co-creating with these higher creative energies, I see my contribution as a Vision Holder, working in the AETHER, attuning to The Source and feeling the flow of the true free energy; love, wisdom, and power, abundantly available to all.

:C

Now on to write my book: Magic Physics For the Uninformed!
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 02:18:34 pm by Nirur Torir »

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37331 on: September 12, 2013, 02:15:19 pm »

Quantum is the best when it's magic.

Now on to write my book: Magic Physics For the Uninformed
You know what? I'd buy that book.
The Derail Thread

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #37332 on: September 12, 2013, 02:15:54 pm »

:'(

Stop hurting my beautiful Physics. It does not like it.
This is a blank sig.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37333 on: September 12, 2013, 02:25:29 pm »

It might in the far future. But for now, Physics says no.

I admit that I do not know enough about the fundamental nature of the universe and existence to be able to say, beyond a doubt, that we can't just create Matter or Energy. However, the current model that I understand, and which makes sense to me, precludes this possibility. More importantly, I know damned well that this Indie-Go-Go funded team of mystics/engineers are not going to overturn all of physics in the 5 weeks they expect to spend researching, inventing, and building their device.

Oh, and yes, they don't have a device yet. Or an experimental prototype. Or even know what they have to do to build it. But somehow, not even knowing the principals which their device is going to operate on yet, how big it's going to be, or even what it's going to look like, they're sure they'll have it working in 5 weeks. It's easy to smell a gang of charlatans when you see inconsistencies like this. I'm just sorry that they're being allowed to prey on people's ignorance like this, and there's nothing Indie-Go-Go or the rest of us can do about it.

And the fact that they talk about their "Chief Intuitive Researcher" running a Medicine Lodge as one of the selling points of his expertise just makes me... okay yes, I do not doubt the value of an altered state of consciousness when it comes to understanding yourself and your problems better... but this does not impart knowledge of functional blueprints or working knowledge of energy or physics. These are not the same thing. You're appealing to hippies, and apparently it is succeeding.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #37334 on: September 12, 2013, 02:26:02 pm »

I already one upped him by taping two pieces of toast to each other, butter side in, and letting go.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 ... 2487 2488 [2489] 2490 2491 ... 11039