Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2482 2483 [2484] 2485 2486 ... 11039

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14423876 times)

MadMalkavian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #37245 on: September 10, 2013, 09:36:51 pm »

A college girl with tattoos and a ponytail who lives in the apartment above me waved at me this morning. I'm still not certain what that was about nor if I should feel awkward or amused with myself. I'm thinking awkward.
She was creepy then?
No that wasn't it. What little I remember of her appearance and demeanor was cute and bubbly. I'm just socially awkward and inexperienced when it comes to socializing with people within my age group on terms that don't involve me being bullied, assaulted, manipulated or having stuff stolen from me. I'm not used to people my age acting friendly towards me for the most part.

A college girl with tattoos and a ponytail who lives in the apartment above me waved at me this morning. I'm still not certain what that was about nor if I should feel awkward or amused with myself. I'm thinking awkward.
Probably stop assuming anything else but 'she's saying hi'.

It's better that way to keep it simple unless anything else presents itself. >_>

That which you are trying to suggest is on my mind is the last thing on my mind. I'm not interested in that outside of marriage.
Warning: Subject may be antisocial and may not synchronize well with humans. Approach cordially and with caution or not at all.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #37246 on: September 10, 2013, 09:40:00 pm »

Sometimes people just smile and wave for no reason in particular. This is that.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #37247 on: September 10, 2013, 09:41:51 pm »

Exactly my point >_>

Don't apply any bias towards a situation when you lack knowledge towards it. Assume for the best..despite what your past has taught you.

Not everything has an ulterior motive. Sometimes, people just wish to say hi to others.

...I mean, I do that.

Oh, and no. I'm not assuming whatever 'that' you imply. Just trying to help  :-\ What I was stating by assuming, is a generality of what may have caused the worry in your post back there..
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 09:49:35 pm by Tiruin »

WealthyRadish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37248 on: September 10, 2013, 09:52:07 pm »

She wants your body. Rip some old jeans into short shorts, and consider a tat.

I present, for your artistic enjoyment, the county flags of Liberia.

Flags made with MS Paint... they're ahead of their time, damn it.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37249 on: September 10, 2013, 09:53:26 pm »

So today I get a job to pick up a load from a company called Mohawk Gin Inc. I'm thinking: "Sweet! the party truck rolls on!" I'm anticipating, not unreasonably, that I'll be carrying large quantities of alcoholic beverages.
The pickup location is way out in the countryside. A little unusual, but it beats busy city streets.

I get to the location and discover that my cargo is actually...hay. Bales of hay stuffed into a trailer. Most Non-Indicative Company Name Ever?
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #37250 on: September 10, 2013, 09:54:51 pm »

She was creepy then?
No that wasn't it. What little I remember of her appearance and demeanor was cute and bubbly. I'm just socially awkward and inexperienced when it comes to socializing with people within my age group on terms that don't involve me being bullied, assaulted, manipulated or having stuff stolen from me. I'm not used to people my age acting friendly towards me for the most part.
Then what's the deal? If she's being nice to you then just go make a friend. If you're aware of your inexperience then you should be attempting to gain some rather than avoid every chance of it. I see you talking about how awful your life is every day on the forums, but never about any of the things you've been doing to try to improve it. Take some initiative and make yourself happy! You're telling yourself it's too late, but you're wrong. It's never too late. Make a promise to yourself, and try to improve your quality of life rather than wallowing in your self-inflicted misery.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #37251 on: September 10, 2013, 09:56:36 pm »

So today I get a job to pick up a load from a company called Mohawk Gin Inc. I'm thinking: "Sweet! the party truck rolls on!" I'm anticipating, not unreasonably, that I'll be carrying large quantities of alcoholic beverages.
The pickup location is way out in the countryside. A little unusual, but it beats busy city streets.

I get to the location and discover that my cargo is actually...hay. Bales of hay stuffed into a trailer. Most Non-Indicative Company Name Ever?
The hay is for their party pony, which secrets magical Party Juice.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #37252 on: September 10, 2013, 10:03:28 pm »

Probably thinking the other sort of gin. Might have started off doing cotton or something, or just rotating a field or whatev'.

... also, Roll, Arizona?
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37253 on: September 10, 2013, 10:10:44 pm »

I for one wouldn't drink anything that a pony secretes.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #37254 on: September 10, 2013, 10:11:18 pm »

Their blood is eh. Not bad, but not really good either.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37255 on: September 10, 2013, 10:14:30 pm »

Or, you know, they grow their own grain and sell the left over stalks off as hay. As I understand it, Gin is usually just grain spirits flavoured with juniper berries.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37256 on: September 10, 2013, 10:15:37 pm »

Probably thinking the other sort of gin. Might have started off doing cotton or something, or just rotating a field or whatev'.

... also, Roll, Arizona?
That's the place. Little podunk town in the middle of nowhere. Has a Chevron, a bunch of farms...and that's about it as far as I can tell. Really nice drive through the desert to and from there, though. Cacti that are taller than my truck.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #37257 on: September 10, 2013, 10:54:39 pm »

Then you will never know the true meaning of partying.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37258 on: September 10, 2013, 11:09:38 pm »

With how supposedly pegasus crap rainbows and unicorns fart love, I wouldn't be surprised if ponies secrete something or another unusual.

From what Kadzar is saying it's probably either alcoholic or hallucinogenic.  I'm guessing they puke bubbles.  Made of Booze, or laced with drugs, but the kids don't have to know that.  They are just all like "Yay!  Bubbles!" and then feel funny afterwards.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #37259 on: September 11, 2013, 12:31:53 am »

Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!
Pages: 1 ... 2482 2483 [2484] 2485 2486 ... 11039