Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2286 2287 [2288] 2289 2290 ... 11039

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14436055 times)

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #34305 on: June 27, 2013, 06:48:20 pm »

I will say if they just made the clone wars a "what if" series it would be 100 times better.

It was aggravating watching it and going "He gets out of it... we know he does because he was in episode 3"

or "I'd care more about this storyline but we already know the planet is doomed after the third movie"

or "Why does it matter that we are bringing up his inner torment when we know he bends to the dark side?"

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34306 on: June 27, 2013, 06:58:43 pm »

I will say if they just made the clone wars a "what if" series it would be 100 times better.

It was aggravating watching it and going "He gets out of it... we know he does because he was in episode 3"

or "I'd care more about this storyline but we already know the planet is doomed after the third movie"

or "Why does it matter that we are bringing up his inner torment when we know he bends to the dark side?"
Plus, we already know Aeris Ahsoka dies. Hell, nearly every Jedi dies.

I also find it difficult to see the clone troops' heroics in any positive light. We know that they're going to turn on every other good guy at the drop of a hat without hesitation.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #34307 on: June 27, 2013, 09:11:56 pm »

Went to a sushi place tonight. Had sushi only one other time in my life, where my father forced me to get a California roll because "that's what you start with". Gagged on the avocado and couldn't eat it.

This time, I accidentally ordered a salmon roll containing avocado. My father insisted that I eat at least one of them, saying that my dislike of avocado probably has gone away. Had to suppress nauseated retching in order to swallow the accursed thing.

The tuna roll was alright, but fuck, avocado is the worst thing ever.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34308 on: June 27, 2013, 09:21:23 pm »

This Is Russia Bitch
Ever since they started equipping Russians with cameras the internet has gotten really weird. And I was born in Russia.

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile
« Reply #34309 on: June 27, 2013, 11:36:54 pm »

Went to a sushi place tonight. Had sushi only one other time in my life, where my father forced me to get a California roll because "that's what you start with". Gagged on the avocado and couldn't eat it.

This time, I accidentally ordered a salmon roll containing avocado. My father insisted that I eat at least one of them, saying that my dislike of avocado probably has gone away. Had to suppress nauseated retching in order to swallow the accursed thing.

The tuna roll was alright, but fuck, avocado is the worst thing ever.

fuck yeah, anti-avocado solidarity
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools
« Reply #34310 on: June 27, 2013, 11:45:26 pm »

My WTF is that people dislike avocados that much. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised, but I eat the stuff right out of its shell with a spoon.
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #34311 on: June 27, 2013, 11:47:35 pm »

I don't even know why I dislike them. As soon as I taste it some part of my brain just throws it into the rotting meat tier and starts with nausea and retching so I'll stop trying to eat it.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #34312 on: June 28, 2013, 12:28:19 am »

To be fair, its a slimy texture that doesn't smell right.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #34313 on: June 28, 2013, 12:35:20 am »

IT FEELS LIKE FLESH IN MY MOUTH BUT IT TASTES LIKE NOTFLESH

Is what my hindbrain tells me.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #34314 on: June 28, 2013, 12:37:03 am »

But... guacamole....
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #34315 on: June 28, 2013, 12:38:18 am »

But... guacamole....
Yeah, that pretty much wins at everything forever.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #34316 on: June 28, 2013, 12:51:34 am »

Especially vileness and culinary failure.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #34317 on: June 28, 2013, 12:54:52 am »

I'm forced to admit this is true. When somebody makes bad guacamole, they make bad guacamole. When in doubt about the freshness of your ingredients, take no risks. Pitch them and resupply.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #34318 on: June 28, 2013, 03:24:26 am »

I just realized I'm the 30th most prolific poster on the forum. When the hell did that happen?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34319 on: June 28, 2013, 03:27:04 am »

Eldritch rituals and dark magic. Many towering postcounts were sacrificed as your just due.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!
Pages: 1 ... 2286 2287 [2288] 2289 2290 ... 11039