Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2195 2196 [2197] 2198 2199 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14457744 times)

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #32940 on: May 30, 2013, 07:48:23 pm »

The USA has annexed the USA! The international community will not tolerate this. (yes they will)
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #32941 on: May 30, 2013, 07:50:03 pm »

Just you wait. Eventually it'll be the United states of United states of the Americas vs. the United states of United states of Asia vs. United states of United states of Africa vs. United states of United states of the Antarctic. USUSA vs USUSA vs USUSA vs USUSA. Because the previous centennial "War of the Thousand USAs and an USA" was not sufficient for the history books.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #32942 on: May 30, 2013, 07:50:17 pm »

"The USA has been caught smuggling weapons into the USA through the USA. Both the USA and the USA deny the accusations, but tensions continue to mount, especially in light of the recent war between the USA and the USA, in which the USA was found to have used chemical weapons bought from the USA."

"I have no idea what I'm reporting right now".
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #32943 on: May 30, 2013, 07:58:42 pm »

And then world peace was achieved because nobody can figure out who they're at war with any more.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #32944 on: May 30, 2013, 08:00:48 pm »

Just you wait. Eventually it'll be the United states of United states of the Americas vs. the United states of United states of Asia vs. United states of United states of Africa vs. United states of United states of the Antarctic. USUSA vs USUSA vs USUSA vs USUSA. Because the previous centennial "War of the Thousand USAs and an USA" was not sufficient for the history books.
The United Sovereignty of the Allies joins the fray! Look out USUSA!

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Target locked. Firing main cannon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32945 on: May 30, 2013, 08:05:51 pm »

The USA has annexed the USA! The international community will not tolerate this. (yes they will)
The USA is outraged over the annexation of the USA by the USA! The USA will demand immidiate ation at the next meeting of the USA!
Meanwhile the Disunited Commonwealth of Antartica has been attacked for it's refusal to be a series of united states by the USA
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum circo vincendarum
W-we just... wanted our...
Actually most of the people here explicitly wanted chaos and tragedy. So. Uh.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #32946 on: May 30, 2013, 08:06:49 pm »

And then world peace was achieved because nobody can figure out who they're at war with any more.
Naaah. Eventually someone wins and it becomes the USUSUSA. United States of United States of USAs. And then things go extrasolar and thousands of years down the line it finally ends with the formation of the USUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSA (which I'll kindly refrain from spelling out), with sovereignty over the several of the nearby galactic clusters.

Which they promptly rename because who the hell actually wants to use something like that as a self-descriptor? Seriously, tens of thousands of years of technological progress and the greatest advancements of humanity our existence has yet to see, and no one bothered to rechristen the damn thing something sensible? "Busy" only excuses so much >:(
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #32947 on: May 30, 2013, 08:13:24 pm »

Nah, they'd do what we do now and just call it "America."

Even though by then, the continents have shifted enough to make "America" meaningless, even if we haven't blown up the damn landmass.
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.

kaenneth

• Bay Watcher
  • Catching fish
    • View Profile
    • Terrible Web Site
« Reply #32948 on: May 30, 2013, 08:15:20 pm »

U.N is new world order

Also, this is hilarious.  Best murder defense ever

Comic Sans is the clincher.

(I'm named in an easter egg in MS Comic Chat, I worked on that team.)
Quote from: Karnewarrior
Jeeze. Any time I want to be sigged I may as well just post in this thread.
Quote from: Darvi
That is an application of trigonometry that never occurred to me.
Quote from: PTTG??
I'm getting cake.
Don't tell anyone that you can see their shadows. If they hear you telling anyone, if you let them know that you know of them, they will get you.

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Target locked. Firing main cannon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32949 on: May 30, 2013, 08:18:14 pm »

Naaah. Eventually someone wins and it becomes the USUSUSA. United States of United States of USAs. And then things go extrasolar and thousands of years down the line it finally ends with the formation of the USUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSA (which I'll kindly refrain from spelling out), with sovereignty over the several of the nearby galactic clusters.

Which they promptly rename because who the hell actually wants to use something like that as a self-descriptor? Seriously, tens of thousands of years of technological progress and the greatest advancements of humanity our existence has yet to see, and no one bothered to rechristen the damn thing something sensible? "Busy" only excuses so much >:(
The United States of the United States of the United states of the united states of the united states of the united states of the united states of the united states of the united states of the the oh god I lost my place. 
Or maybe it's the United States of the Union of Sovereign United Soviets of the Undulating Stars of the I can't do this anymore. 

Nah, they'd do what we do now and just call it "America."

Even though by then, the continents have shifted enough to make "America" meaningless, even if we haven't blown up the damn landmass.
"That was for 'Murrica!" "Dude America stopped existing after the NOVA bomb was dropped and destroyed Earth"
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum circo vincendarum
W-we just... wanted our...
Actually most of the people here explicitly wanted chaos and tragedy. So. Uh.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #32950 on: May 30, 2013, 08:19:42 pm »

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only AMERICA.

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #32951 on: May 30, 2013, 08:28:31 pm »

I've been completely unable to find a video editing program (at least, one that is cheap; this isn't something I can afford to spend a great deal on) that does the two simple tasks I want done without making me jump through a lot of hoops. The first thing I'm looking for is the ability to join multiple video files together, split them elsewhere, and export each to a seperate video. The second is that I want to be able to export to "source format" instead of having to manually set all the different variables. This is important so that I don't wind up with a huge video, a very low quality one, or both.

Essentially, I have a number of episodic DVDs that I want to convert into video files on a hard drive for more convienient viewing, and as a hedge against disc damage. Because of the way the disc structure is set up, the resulting files are seperated at mid-episode instead of between episodes. (In other words, file 1 is filler crap and the first half of episode one, file two is the second half of episode 1 and the first half of episode 2, etc).
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #32952 on: May 30, 2013, 08:36:47 pm »

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only AMERICA.
America has always been at war with America.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

GaxkangtheUnbound

• Bay Watcher
  • To the skies!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32953 on: May 30, 2013, 08:38:19 pm »

Twitch.tv just broke.
Zero channels exist.
EDIT: it's back. how strange.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 09:02:29 pm by GaxkangtheUnbound »
Proud of my heritage.
Prepare to lose your sanity.

kaenneth

• Bay Watcher
  • Catching fish
    • View Profile
    • Terrible Web Site
« Reply #32954 on: May 30, 2013, 08:47:01 pm »

I've been completely unable to find a video editing program (at least, one that is cheap; this isn't something I can afford to spend a great deal on) that does the two simple tasks I want done without making me jump through a lot of hoops. The first thing I'm looking for is the ability to join multiple video files together, split them elsewhere, and export each to a seperate video. The second is that I want to be able to export to "source format" instead of having to manually set all the different variables. This is important so that I don't wind up with a huge video, a very low quality one, or both.

Essentially, I have a number of episodic DVDs that I want to convert into video files on a hard drive for more convienient viewing, and as a hedge against disc damage. Because of the way the disc structure is set up, the resulting files are seperated at mid-episode instead of between episodes. (In other words, file 1 is filler crap and the first half of episode one, file two is the second half of episode 1 and the first half of episode 2, etc).

Generally, I am against the death penalty, but whoever layed out that disc should be dragged into the street and shot.
Quote from: Karnewarrior
Jeeze. Any time I want to be sigged I may as well just post in this thread.
Quote from: Darvi
That is an application of trigonometry that never occurred to me.
Quote from: PTTG??
I'm getting cake.
Don't tell anyone that you can see their shadows. If they hear you telling anyone, if you let them know that you know of them, they will get you.
Pages: 1 ... 2195 2196 [2197] 2198 2199 ... 11040