Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2171 2172 [2173] 2174 2175 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14472397 times)

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #32580 on: May 26, 2013, 02:27:06 am »

In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #32581 on: May 26, 2013, 02:29:17 am »

apparently Paypal are numbnuts with money. I paid off a debt i had for a shipping label purchase for my ebay account, the money just randomly appear with no record. I keep my balance at zero whether they like it or not but seriously.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32582 on: May 26, 2013, 03:11:55 am »

Caution:  Potentially lethal dose of internet.

I've gotta say, I love Mowtendo's bizarre creativity. So long as there's some kind of underlying logic behind it, the less ability my brain has to guess what's going to happen, or understand what's going on, the more entertaining these things are to me.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32584 on: May 26, 2013, 07:09:12 am »

Oi, this guy has a very similar username as me my username!
Still better than Canadian Dutchling.
I wonder if he knows Brazilian Kadzar.
I don't remember ever posting that. Wow.

Also, I'm listening to that right now. ^_^
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #32586 on: May 26, 2013, 08:55:45 am »

How many times have we been over this...? America will fry anything. Anything. Sometimes stuff that's not even edible. Frying things is basically an underground sport in this country. We don't do it just to feed ourselves. We do it for fun, and to see whether we can one-up the neighbors.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Target locked. Firing main cannon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32587 on: May 26, 2013, 09:09:28 am »

How many times have we been over this...? America will fry anything. Anything. Sometimes stuff that's not even edible. Frying things is basically an underground sport in this country. We don't do it just to feed ourselves. We do it for fun, and to see whether we can one-up the neighbors.
It's the rush, man.  The rush you get when you find something that shouldn't even be possible to fry, but you find a way to fry it anyway.  It don't matter if it should exist on this plane of reality.  Hell, I know a guy who fried stuff for the Old Gods.  Took him a while thou, had to get past the whole non-Euclidean geometry.  Unfortunately he could never share those secrets with us.  The frying mafia got to him first. 
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum circo vincendarum
W-we just... wanted our...
Actually most of the people here explicitly wanted chaos and tragedy. So. Uh.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #32588 on: May 26, 2013, 09:27:05 am »

It's the rush, man.  The rush you get when you find something that shouldn't even be possible to fry, but you find a way to fry it anyway.  It don't matter if it should exist on this plane of reality.  Hell, I know a guy who fried stuff for the Old Gods.  Took him a while thou, had to get past the whole non-Euclidean geometry.  Unfortunately he could never share those secrets with us.  The frying mafia got to him first.

Case in point:

This is a blank sig.

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32589 on: May 26, 2013, 09:29:28 am »

Case in point:

Dwarfy.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #32590 on: May 26, 2013, 09:45:35 am »

Pretty sure I've seen Chicken Fried Bananas and Chicken Fried Chocolate before.

Case in point:

Dwarfy.
That however is a new one
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32591 on: May 26, 2013, 09:47:15 am »

What's next, fried whatever-that-stuff-covering-fried-stuff is?
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32592 on: May 26, 2013, 09:51:30 am »

At some point, people will begin to deep fry their deep fryer. And then, it'll be Chaos.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32593 on: May 26, 2013, 09:54:41 am »

Rule 32 of America.  There is a deep fried version of it.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #32594 on: May 26, 2013, 11:23:39 am »

Candy cartel mobs vs Deep fried mafia

Who will survive?
Pages: 1 ... 2171 2172 [2173] 2174 2175 ... 11037