Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2108 2109 [2110] 2111 2112 ... 11039

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14429152 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #31635 on: May 06, 2013, 09:19:24 pm »

I have telekenisis, but I'm generally too busy holding the universe together to bother.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #31636 on: May 06, 2013, 09:36:12 pm »

It's true; the flippers make it hard to operate a plow.
You know you guys could invent plows that are workable by flippers but nooooooooo. all you ever want to do is fish and dance.
Seriously, why do you guys even farm in the first place? Fish are plentiful and delicious; all you have to do is dive in the water and scoop some up with your beak.
Well, WE do that. If by "dive into the water" you mean "get on a boat", and by "scoop some up with your beak", you mean "pillage and burn".

This also explains why they farm. Because we tell them to.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31641 on: May 07, 2013, 02:50:32 am »

My internet is having issues. It refuses to connect to any web page, even ones I very often visit... With the exception of bay12 forums. Not even the bay12 website works, just the forums. Even every bodies hotlinked avatars work.  ???

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #31642 on: May 07, 2013, 03:49:41 am »

My internet is having issues. It refuses to connect to any web page, even ones I very often visit... With the exception of bay12 forums. Not even the bay12 website works, just the forums. Even every bodies hotlinked avatars work.  ???
Well, I see whose side your internet's taking.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31643 on: May 07, 2013, 03:55:19 am »

I managed to fix it by restarting the router and sacrificing a goat to the gods of information.

They told me they would help me out if I stopped sending them dead goats.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #31644 on: May 07, 2013, 05:57:51 am »

D:

Just noticed, while cooking breakfast, that apparently the grandparents had forgotten to empty the coffee maker during one of their last visits. I noticed this because, while I was cooking, I looked over and wondered what those odd white spots on the bottom of the coffee pot were. So I poked it, as I am wont to do, and discovered to my rather detached mild horror and meager disgust that the bottom moved, that wasn't the bottom, and mold had started growing on the surface of the freestanding coffee.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Glowcat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31645 on: May 07, 2013, 06:34:47 am »

My internet often putters out but Bay12 forums always seem to be my anchor in the storm and never fail to load if I have any internet whatsoever. I assume this is due to Toady magic.
Totally a weretrain. Very much trains!
I'm going to steamroll this house.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #31646 on: May 07, 2013, 07:14:29 am »

Suddenly 504

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31647 on: May 07, 2013, 07:51:28 am »

Internets-crash but Bay12 staying is a thing that has happened to me too, several times. I'm pretty sure it's the forums getting jealous of other websites that causes it.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #31648 on: May 07, 2013, 08:19:41 am »

I'm getting hungry and laughing my ass off at the same time.

Best line:
"Eat a goddamn salad....fuck it, eat ten. Brag about it. It's like plant nachos." xD

Second best:
"Never trust a glove with a face."

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #31649 on: May 07, 2013, 12:20:28 pm »

For those of you not from Cleveland, we seem to have written some girls off for dead for about 10 years or so. Turns out they were kidnapped and we finally "found 'em." Well even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while, so really. The question is, how do you keep 3 women hidden for 10 years, while one of 'em has a kid in captivity, with nobody knowing anything about it when you kidnap them. Let me explain, because that would be horrible out of context: I'm not asking how to do it, but rather wondering who needs the white cane, because somebody had to have seen something or been blind.

Unfortunately this guy seems to understand what many of my clients have not figured out: shut the hell up, don't cause any problems. That's probably how he got away with it for so long.

This guy did and that's how we found the missing kidnap victims:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcLSI3oyqhs

And, of course, somebody auto tuned it: [sigh]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gP5Ud_juMTw

Charles Ramsey (the guy giving the interview and who found 'em) you rock.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 12:38:44 pm by Truean »
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.
Pages: 1 ... 2108 2109 [2110] 2111 2112 ... 11039