Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1856 1857 [1858] 1859 1860 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14471688 times)

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #27855 on: February 26, 2013, 10:52:44 am »

My housemate's cat (one of the two, actually) is nae sa much a cat....as a walking fluffpile. Who likes to dart into my room as soon as the door is open, wend her way through the piled up boxes, and proceed to rub and shed ALL OVER MY STUFF.

I have become increasingly less gentle in removing her from my room. Pretty soon, it's gonna be cat-punting time.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Coalwalker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27856 on: February 26, 2013, 10:57:52 am »

My housemate's cat (one of the two, actually) is nae sa much a cat....as a walking fluffpile. Who likes to dart into my room as soon as the door is open, wend her way through the piled up boxes, and proceed to rub and shed ALL OVER MY STUFF.

I have become increasingly less gentle in removing her from my room. Pretty soon, it's gonna be cat-punting time.
How high above the ground is your room? It may be time for a catapult.
So to recap, one minute everything was going just great, and the next we have caverns collapsing, firebreathing cave beasts, underground brush fires, a screaming swarm of poltergheists back for revenge, zombies in the corridors, drunken brawls in the dining halls, magma pouring into the caverns, rotting miasma everywhere, insanity, madness, and a flying crocodile heading right towards us!

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #27857 on: February 26, 2013, 11:27:26 am »

My housemate is nae sa much a cat....as a walking fluffpile. Who likes to dart into my room as soon as the door is open, wend her way through the piled up boxes, and proceed to rub and shed ALL OVER MY STUFF.

This is what I read. I was confused.

narkamorel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27858 on: February 26, 2013, 12:05:32 pm »

i have just received heartfelt advice on manners in which human flesh can be cooked, complete with applicable spices and ways to dispose of things that can't be processed well (bones, hands/feet, heads) and this is coming from a guy i know fairly well

this better be pasted from somewhere, i don't want to think about it too much

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27859 on: February 26, 2013, 12:18:35 pm »

Ever wondered why you had less and less friends ?

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27860 on: February 26, 2013, 01:08:02 pm »

i have just received heartfelt advice on manners in which human flesh can be cooked, complete with applicable spices and ways to dispose of things that can't be processed well (bones, hands/feet, heads) and this is coming from a guy i know fairly well

this better be pasted from somewhere, i don't want to think about it too much

I actually remember reading something like that once.  It was just so darn professional and stuff.  It read like some kind of professional chef journal article or something.   I recall it was just theory though, based on the prep of similar meats, and the author did not actually attempt it.  Still creepy though.
------------------------------------------------

I didn't notice this before but my programming teacher has a link to this on the front page of the class website, with the caption "Don't let this be you."

I both lol'd and WTF'd, I have some weird sense that makes me not doubt for a moment that there are many students like that, yet at the same time... how can there be students so stupid?
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #27861 on: February 26, 2013, 01:16:03 pm »

You reminded me of a thread on the minecraft forums (back when they weren't so bad) about how to dispose of a corpse. It got derailed, and the admin said (probably paraphrased, it was a while ago):
'Please keep this thread on topic. This is a thread about how to correctly dispose of a corpse without leaving any evidence.

I never thought I'd say that.'

EDIT: I was just called an idiot by someone who believes that a new world order is ruling the earth.

Halp.
The wonders of SS13.
Both of these things.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools
« Reply #27862 on: February 26, 2013, 01:26:18 pm »

Calling a hospital to take care of a payment that I already paid in full, but they're claiming I only partially paid. Entirely WTF in and of itself, but while waiting for someone to pick up, the recorded lady says, "If you want to make a credit card payment free of charge, please press 3."

Shoot, looks like I took the wrong payment method.
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #27863 on: February 26, 2013, 01:51:16 pm »

Calling a hospital to take care of a payment that I already paid in full, but they're claiming I only partially paid. Entirely WTF in and of itself, but while waiting for someone to pick up, the recorded lady says, "If you want to make a credit card payment free of charge, please press 3."

I'm guessing they mean sans service charge. You know, cause usually they like to charge you money for the act of taking your money.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools
« Reply #27864 on: February 26, 2013, 01:53:33 pm »

I know, but it sounds unintentionally hilarious if taken literally.
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #27865 on: February 26, 2013, 02:01:18 pm »

I'm guessing they mean sans service charge. You know, cause usually they like to charge you money for the act of taking your money.
Yo dawg, we heard you like taking money, so we put a service charge in your normal charge so you can take money while you take money?

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #27866 on: February 26, 2013, 02:04:03 pm »

The best part is the implication of a service charge charge. Which is probably charged again.

It's payment all the way down.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #27867 on: February 26, 2013, 02:09:06 pm »

"So wait, you maxxed out your credit card going to McDonalds?" "Yep. The service charges really add up."

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #27868 on: February 26, 2013, 04:48:54 pm »

It's FEF, not FEOF

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #27869 on: February 26, 2013, 04:50:39 pm »

DC comics is killing off Damian.
This is why I like comics. They actually have a good fatality rate.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!
Pages: 1 ... 1856 1857 [1858] 1859 1860 ... 11037