Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1584 1585 [1586] 1587 1588 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14494575 times)

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #23775 on: December 08, 2012, 10:51:31 pm »

I am incapable of lighting a match.  No idea why.  I scrape the matchhead along the strip, quickly or slowly, lightly or hard, the thing refuses to light.

WTF.  Is that something like the no reflections in mirrors for vampires thing?  Does not being able to light a match mean I'm some kind of alien or mythological creature of some kind and I just don't know it?  I just wasted half a book of matches attempting.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23776 on: December 08, 2012, 10:55:10 pm »

A girl in the next room over is screaming at someone else for not admitting that she "has big tits and a nice ass". This has been going on for close to ten minutes.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23777 on: December 08, 2012, 10:55:29 pm »

I am incapable of lighting a match.  No idea why.  I scrape the matchhead along the strip, quickly or slowly, lightly or hard, the thing refuses to light.

WTF.  Is that something like the no reflections in mirrors for vampires thing?  Does not being able to light a match mean I'm some kind of alien or mythological creature of some kind and I just don't know it?  I just wasted half a book of matches attempting.
Some matches can be harder to strike than others, also I find it can help to have it at an angle.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #23778 on: December 08, 2012, 10:56:14 pm »

I have trouble lighting matches too. And lighters.

Honestly it's easier for me to make a fire with two sticks than with regular lighters. Long, stick ones with a trigger not withstanding.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #23779 on: December 08, 2012, 10:56:30 pm »

A girl in the next room over is screaming at someone else for not admitting that she "has big tits and a nice ass". This has been going on for close to ten minutes.
There are a million reactions to this, but all of them lead to pity.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #23780 on: December 08, 2012, 11:00:26 pm »

"Gentlemen, we have officially declared this situation to be a Code Quadruple Black Zirconium Starlight. The level of crazy has exceeded all of our attempts to measure it, no matter the sensitivity nor the scale of the equipment involved. If we do not take immediate action the entirety of our civilization will be at risk."
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #23781 on: December 08, 2012, 11:26:08 pm »

I have trouble lighting matches too. And lighters.

Honestly it's easier for me to make a fire with two sticks than with regular lighters. Long, stick ones with a trigger not withstanding.
Obviously you are both chupacabras.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

dei

• Bay Watcher
  • Someone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23782 on: December 08, 2012, 11:48:32 pm »

I would rather have this kind of drama I could easily settle with a compliment or two than the drama I might have to start taking sleep medication for that involves getting woken up by some mongoloid wailing on a twangy guitar while another one repeats over and over that he thinks someone is poisoning him while he throws away his entire stockpile of food, only to complain that he now has no food.

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile
« Reply #23783 on: December 08, 2012, 11:51:58 pm »

I would rather have this kind of drama I could easily settle with a compliment or two than the drama I might have to start taking sleep medication for that involves getting woken up by some mongoloid wailing on a twangy guitar while another one repeats over and over that he thinks someone is poisoning him while he throws away his entire stockpile of food, only to complain that he now has no food.

Personally, I think self - screwing crazy is cool, but when you ruin the lives of others it becomes worrying. :(

dei

• Bay Watcher
  • Someone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23784 on: December 08, 2012, 11:56:57 pm »

Personally, I think self - screwing crazy is cool, but when you ruin the lives of others it becomes worrying. :(
Honestly I would love to be screwing someone crazy right now. It would help with the stress.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #23785 on: December 09, 2012, 12:02:13 am »

Honestly I would love to be screwing someone crazy right now. It would help with the stress.
I would be okay with it, but I know too many crazies. I mean literally, mental problems. Bipolar, Autistic, Paranoid-schizos. All on my fathers side too...
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile
« Reply #23786 on: December 09, 2012, 12:03:55 am »

I think I may have phrased my statement poorly... :P

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #23787 on: December 09, 2012, 12:04:12 am »

I feel bad for the autistic guy being stuck in the middle of all the mental disorders, then. At least he's not by definition crazy. Just odd.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Ogdibus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23788 on: December 09, 2012, 12:04:37 am »

« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 03:25:59 pm by Ogdibus »

dei

• Bay Watcher
  • Someone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23789 on: December 09, 2012, 12:10:21 am »

I feel bad for the autistic guy being stuck in the middle of all the mental disorders, then. At least he's not by definition crazy. Just odd.
Yeah, me too. They don't pay him enough to deal with this kind of bullshit.
Pages: 1 ... 1584 1585 [1586] 1587 1588 ... 11037