Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1243 1244 [1245] 1246 1247 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14481201 times)

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #18660 on: October 04, 2012, 09:01:43 pm »

Where did you get those?

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18661 on: October 04, 2012, 09:03:24 pm »

I've seen some before, so it's probably a large collection.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

bluejello

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18662 on: October 04, 2012, 09:22:35 pm »

... apparenly I have spam in one of my old email addresses, that is a first.  and apparently I have am selling diablo 3 accounts despite never owning the game.  guess it is spam and shouldn't make sense.  also opera detects spam as incorrect spelling, apparently you should capitalize the S.  In related news I thought I needed to put in a phone number to access my hotmail account, turns out you only need a secondary email account linked up and the phone number is a optional thing.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18663 on: October 04, 2012, 09:25:09 pm »

I got those emails too. So it's not just you. Hrmm.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

bluejello

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18664 on: October 04, 2012, 09:26:04 pm »

some context, I do not believe I have gotten a scam email before.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 09:28:03 pm by bluejello »

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18665 on: October 04, 2012, 09:27:14 pm »

Did you get stricken with amnesia, bluejello? :P
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

bluejello

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18666 on: October 04, 2012, 09:31:07 pm »

thought I hit edit, hit quote instead.  and it was found out by me trying to remember a accounts name for a game, forgot the password somehow, not any of the several that I usually use... ...might of been that one...

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #18667 on: October 04, 2012, 10:32:13 pm »

Wat.
Seriously, wat. That thing has been the utter opposite of success for them in any meaning of the word that is not imaginary error-free clouds.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #18668 on: October 04, 2012, 10:35:10 pm »

The Megaupload case is going to get thrown out of court so hard it will land on the moon. The government likely knows this and is probably desperately searching for either more ways to stall or a sufficiently corrupt federal judge.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

ghjijhg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18669 on: October 04, 2012, 10:37:27 pm »

I had a dream where I was trying to put my backpack inside my backpack. No joke.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #18670 on: October 04, 2012, 10:38:30 pm »

Well they aren't doing a very good job doing so, MSH. Theres a court (noticably) not agreeing with them already.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #18671 on: October 04, 2012, 10:41:18 pm »

Yes, luckily for us the US judiciary system prides itself on lacking corruption, especially compared to other areas of the government. Hell hath no wrath like a judge scorned.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18672 on: October 04, 2012, 10:42:50 pm »

Wat.
Seriously, wat. That thing has been the utter opposite of success for them in any meaning of the word that is not imaginary error-free clouds.
Yup, that's a totally unbiased article, source, and title :P

Not saying that it's false or anything, but I get automatically leery of anything so unabashedly one-sided.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #18673 on: October 04, 2012, 10:46:23 pm »

I'd admit that it doesn't nessesarily have to have the part after the semicolon, but theres only so much you can have in one case and not get a bit biased about it.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18674 on: October 05, 2012, 04:00:31 am »

It took me less time to beat the game on Nightmare Mode. And I used fewer sleepers and less cash, too. The hell I thought hard modes are supposed to make things harder.

Did double my amount of kills though so tha's cool.
Pages: 1 ... 1243 1244 [1245] 1246 1247 ... 11037