Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1238 1239 [1240] 1241 1242 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14474873 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #18585 on: October 03, 2012, 06:19:47 pm »

The important factor here is:

Is the plane doing a barrel roll?

It tried spinning, it heard that was a good trick.
Where might I deliver your internets, sir?
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #18586 on: October 03, 2012, 06:36:04 pm »

Make them payable to 'Jerry Tzneetch'.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #18587 on: October 03, 2012, 06:43:57 pm »

Yeah, the towers wouldn't be hurt so much from the impact of the plane itself as from the other things that a plane usually carries, like jet fuel. Even then, I imagine it wouldn't harm the power plant itself, just maybe take it offline while they build a new tower without half a jetliner sticking out of it comically like a feather in ones hair.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #18588 on: October 03, 2012, 06:46:39 pm »

Spoiler: This? (click to show/hide)

This is three feet of steel reinforced concrete specifically designed and built to keep the nuclear reactor safe.

actually this is the reactor
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 06:51:25 pm by Tellemurius »

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18589 on: October 03, 2012, 07:11:20 pm »

This is three feet of steel reinforced concrete specifically designed and built to keep the nuclear reactor safe.

Yes, but my point stands. That thing looks to be built of concrete, and knowing how much fear people have of nuclear reactors, it's probably stronger than most military complexes.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #18590 on: October 03, 2012, 07:20:27 pm »

Yes, but my point stands. That thing looks to be built of concrete, and knowing how much fear people have of nuclear reactors, it's probably stronger than most military complexes.
concrete and steel, able to withstand even missile strikes.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18591 on: October 03, 2012, 07:22:54 pm »

So. The fact remains that pretty much nothing would happen if you hit it with a plane. Well, besides a load of freaked out people and some rather angry military types.
He's fucking with us.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #18592 on: October 03, 2012, 07:26:48 pm »

No, there would be a splash. A PEOPLE splash!
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18593 on: October 03, 2012, 07:27:12 pm »

That's a horrible thing to say :(
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18594 on: October 03, 2012, 07:54:53 pm »

I'm not sure there would be a people splash. If the fuel ignites, they'd probably be incinerated in the fireball (along with anything else liquid), meaning no liquid splashes at all. Plenty of flying metal parts though, which could be twisted into a "splash."
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18595 on: October 03, 2012, 08:04:52 pm »

EDIT: moved to another thread.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 08:17:48 pm by Reelya »

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18596 on: October 03, 2012, 08:27:55 pm »

The u.s. gov is totally in on supporting the al qaeda led rebels in syria, just as the u.s. did in libya and the u.s. would be bombing syria just as they did in libya for 8 months straight to install al qaeda in control of libya where the al qaeda flags fly over benghazi and tripoli and where the al qaeda rebels that the u.s. installed killed an american ambassador and three other americans, so in fact the u.s. gov was the proxy killer of its own people.

The only reason the u.s. is not bombing syria is that putin and china are opposed to another regime change like libya and have drawn a line in the desert sand, and good for putin and china, the u.s. and britain and france and of course israel are the reason that the assad gov is being attacked, the people of syria will suffer the same fate as the people of libya if assad is overthrown.

The late british foreign secretary and member of parliment and leader of the labour party stated on the record that al qaeda was a complete creation of the cia and mi 6 and robin cook would have known as mi 6 is under the control of the british foreign secretary, and so the u.s. and britain created the enemy that gave the excuse for the war on terror and the over 11 years of continual war in the mideast with a war with iran on deck.

The speeches and statements of the late robin cook can be seen on you tube , he told the truth and paid for it with his life as his death was under suspicious circumstances .

By the way 911 was a false flag an inside and outside job, all the wtc buildings, ie wtc b 6 and b 7 and the twin towers were demoed and nano thermite explosives residue was found in the ruins and if interested go to you tube and watch the video of larry silverstein admitting he gave the order to demo wtc b 7 which was prewired as were all the other buildings.

The war on terror is the greastest most diabolical lie ever perpetrated on the american people.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/syrian-government-sends-game-over-text-messages-following-slaughter-of-300-people-2012-9#ixzz28I0CB54Y

... Wat. Somebody explain what he is trying to say here, all i'm seeing is "CRAZI CRAZI ANARCHY AL QUADA IS AMERICA"
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #18597 on: October 03, 2012, 08:28:51 pm »

No No, you got it.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18598 on: October 03, 2012, 08:30:19 pm »

We were wrong all along! The false-flag attack wasn't September 11th, it was the attack on Afghanistan!

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18599 on: October 03, 2012, 08:37:28 pm »

A Gangnam Style redub just came over the radio my mom was listening to. I repeat, a Gangnam style redub just came over the radio. Not the original. I think it was an advertisement, but I couldn't understand what they were saying, so if it was one it failed at anything except getting my attention.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.
Pages: 1 ... 1238 1239 [1240] 1241 1242 ... 11037