Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10988 10989 [10990] 10991 10992 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14518336 times)

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #164835 on: May 23, 2024, 11:00:08 am »

So we were talking about good dj's vs mainly producers, and I'm rambling on about quality gigas like radium or hellfish will make you like hardcore because they are that good... And my mate goes, yeah we drove hellfish to the railway station once don't you remember? And I do in fact have vague memories of driving through brussels at 5am, lol I hope didn't blabber too much stupid shit.

Fucksake, THE hellfish, lol.
let

Great Order

• Bay Watcher
  • [SCREAMS_INTERNALLY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #164836 on: May 24, 2024, 07:27:21 am »

Got some free popped crisps.

Never in my life have I eaten edible food that *actually* tasted like polystyrene. These ones did.

Never buying them.
I may have wasted all those years
They're not worth their time in tears
I may have spent too long in darkness
In the warmth of my fears

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #164837 on: May 24, 2024, 08:18:33 am »

That's basically my entire interaction with rice cakes, ngl. From what I've seen the popped stuff is largely the same construction, somehow or another. There's actually ones that taste okay, but most of 'em... it's like eating cardboard and/or styrofoam.

And, like. I gnawed on plenty of things I probably shouldn't have when I was younger.

I'm making that comparison from experience, not hyperbole.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Great Order

• Bay Watcher
  • [SCREAMS_INTERNALLY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #164838 on: May 24, 2024, 10:33:31 am »

This stuff was supposed to be barbecue flavour is the thing. You got that for about half a second after popping it in your mouth and then the puffed polystyrene.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #164839 on: May 24, 2024, 11:28:39 am »

It doesnt have to be good.  Just good enough for mindless snacking.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164840 on: May 25, 2024, 12:56:07 am »

Nothing says good snack food like styrofoam!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Great Order

• Bay Watcher
  • [SCREAMS_INTERNALLY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #164841 on: May 29, 2024, 03:40:09 pm »

Cleaned the oven with a water-bicarb mix. Worked, except now there's a layer of white residue all over the damn thing that precipitates out whenever it dries, and it refuses to go away no matter how much I try to clear it out.

Swapped out a layer of mostly-invisible carbon mass for a layer of very visible layer of sodium bicarbonate.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #164842 on: May 29, 2024, 04:11:20 pm »

Another bird flew into the house and got trapped. Freaking birds.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #164843 on: May 29, 2024, 05:02:08 pm »

Cleaned the oven with a water-bicarb mix. Worked, except now there's a layer of white residue all over the damn thing that precipitates out whenever it dries, and it refuses to go away no matter how much I try to clear it out.

Swapped out a layer of mostly-invisible carbon mass for a layer of very visible layer of sodium bicarbonate.

You can probably get rid of it with some vinegar. You might get away with a damp vinegar cloth.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #164844 on: May 29, 2024, 10:51:39 pm »

You can probably get rid of it with some vinegar. You might get away with a damp vinegar cloth.
No, this is a bad idea unless you would prefer to have a very visible layer of sodium acetate instead, smelling of salt-and-vinegar potato chips every time you heat it up. Well, sodium acetate is more soluble in water so it's easier to clean out, but it sucks way more in the interim.
If the oven has been used, it's almost certainly decomposed to sodium carbonate, which is quite soluble in plain water or alkali. Either way, washing it out will eventually get it all. Scraping out as much of the solid as you can first will help. Make sure to use soft water, nor should you try to be clever with something like limewater, unless you want to replace it with a new layer of much less soluble calcium carbonate instead.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #164845 on: May 29, 2024, 11:19:03 pm »

I like the smell of salt and vinegar crisps.

I like the smell of vinegar in general though, and my wife tells me that’s weird.

Except for the time my wife left a gallon jug of apple cider in the car, that proceeded to leak and then for a few years you got a not very pleasant stench of vinegar on a particularly hot day.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #164846 on: May 29, 2024, 11:46:57 pm »

I like the smell of salt and vinegar crisps.
I like them too, but there is a time and a place for it, trust me. And you especially don't want vinegar vapor in your eyes when the oven boils it.

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #164847 on: May 29, 2024, 11:56:33 pm »

Speak for yourself old man, I spend half a hour every day wafting boiled vinegar into my eyes, it has very powerful health effects.
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #164848 on: May 30, 2024, 06:43:42 am »

Speak for yourself old man, I spend half a hour every day wafting boiled vinegar into my eyes, it has very powerful health effects.
You should try fermented urine instead.
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #164849 on: May 30, 2024, 11:07:59 am »

Piss wine and vinegar chips?
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.
Pages: 1 ... 10988 10989 [10990] 10991 10992 ... 11037