Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1048 1049 [1050] 1051 1052 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14479450 times)

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #15735 on: September 06, 2012, 08:33:06 pm »

Just be careful guys.  The plan is to have fun, not kill yourself.

Half Nord, Half Slav. My liver is an impassable wall of sobreity. Which Is why I don't drink that much. It takes too much liquor >.>

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Kamin

• Bay Watcher
  • Once you go cloaca, you never go backa.
    • View Profile
    • Slaves to Alcohol: Desura DF Fanpage
« Reply #15736 on: September 06, 2012, 08:33:53 pm »

Alright, we can move this on to the !!DRUNK FORTRESS!! thread--whoever is interested, hop on down. We'll see if we can't get it started in a day or two. Note: I am not advocating either substance abuse or underage drinking, so let's do this in the right way, eh?

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #15737 on: September 06, 2012, 08:58:51 pm »

Returning to WoW has brought me quite a few "delights." A guy in my guild started preaching about the wonders of Jesus Christ today. If I didn't know he was young and brainwashed, I'd be facepalming so hard right now. Instead I'm just kinda filled with pity.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Shinotsa

• Bay Watcher
  • Content lion is content
    • View Profile
« Reply #15738 on: September 06, 2012, 09:13:59 pm »

Returning to WoW

REPENT!!! Until it goes F2P of course, then play it all you like. All the best things in life are free, even if only due to the 10x practicality modifier
Quote from: EvilTim
"You shouldn't anthropomorphize vehicles. They hate it"

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #15739 on: September 06, 2012, 09:14:37 pm »

Hey I missed some friends :(
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #15740 on: September 06, 2012, 09:16:26 pm »

Returning to WoW

REPENT!!! Until it goes F2P of course, then play it all you like. All the best things in life are free, even if only due to the 10x practicality modifier
The chance of that happening is the chance i wouldn't have to pay $40 bucks for Heart of the Swarm :/

Kamin

• Bay Watcher
  • Once you go cloaca, you never go backa.
    • View Profile
    • Slaves to Alcohol: Desura DF Fanpage
« Reply #15741 on: September 06, 2012, 10:01:01 pm »

This is an actual site? Wow. Probably old news for most of you Internet types, but it's "new news" to me!

Let Me Google That For You

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #15742 on: September 06, 2012, 10:08:51 pm »

This is an actual site? Wow. Probably old news for most of you Internet types, but it's "new news" to me!

Well, you could check yourself. :P
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15743 on: September 06, 2012, 10:09:57 pm »

LMGTFY

DOHOHO Aklyon had the meta idea before I did.  :P

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #15744 on: September 06, 2012, 10:12:41 pm »

That also happens if you do bath salts for too long. You feel like, and I quote my tweaker friend, "Like little flies are tied to my face." I've never done meth, so I can't vouch for it, but after doing bath salts for long enough, you get wierd little visual distortions and a strange tickle in your face, that yes, feels like there are flies on little tethers on your face.
I think I'm going to take up the wearing of a hockey mask around you from now on.

Dear fucking god, that guy only had marijuana in his system. Check your facts. :P Bath salts makes you fucking crazy like meth does, but it doesn't make you eat people's faces.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15745 on: September 06, 2012, 10:15:07 pm »

That also happens if you do bath salts for too long. You feel like, and I quote my tweaker friend, "Like little flies are tied to my face." I've never done meth, so I can't vouch for it, but after doing bath salts for long enough, you get wierd little visual distortions and a strange tickle in your face, that yes, feels like there are flies on little tethers on your face.
I think I'm going to take up the wearing of a hockey mask around you from now on.

Dear fucking god, that guy only had marijuana in his system. Check your facts. :P Bath salts makes you fucking crazy like meth does, but it doesn't make you eat people's faces.
If anything can make you fucking crazy, it can probably make you eat someone's face. Eating someone's face is the epitome of fucking crazy. I'm betting that that one particular guy either A) got a designer drug they didn't test for, or B) was already fucking crazy and used the pot as an excuse to eat someone's face.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15746 on: September 06, 2012, 10:16:10 pm »

Marijuana was the only thing they found in his system, and it tends to stay in your body for weeks.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #15747 on: September 06, 2012, 10:24:43 pm »

Drugs are bad, M'kay?

/neverdonedrugsandneverwill

Unless you count taking some claritin for allergies or Dayquil for a cold. Or drinking Coca-cola. But I've never drank alchohol and never touched a cigarette, and in fact have never seen marijuana IRL.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15749 on: September 06, 2012, 10:51:12 pm »

Drugs are bad, M'kay?

/neverdonedrugsandneverwill

Unless you count taking some claritin for allergies or Dayquil for a cold. Or drinking Coca-cola. But I've never drank alchohol and never touched a cigarette, and in fact have never seen marijuana IRL.
A little bit of alcohol won't do anything to you. This is coming from a guy who won't even take pain killers any longer than absolutely required.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread
Pages: 1 ... 1048 1049 [1050] 1051 1052 ... 11037