Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10227 10228 [10229] 10230 10231 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14525334 times)

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #153420 on: September 03, 2020, 06:02:56 pm »

Socially sanctioned hallucinations.

Eh?

Socially sanctioned hallucinations.
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #153421 on: September 03, 2020, 06:26:05 pm »

wat?
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #153422 on: September 03, 2020, 06:43:55 pm »

Might want to head to the hospital. The doctors should be able to figure out what’s going on

That's the kind of thing somebody who isn't a damned fool would do
Go to A&E for earwax and you'll leave with earwax and maybe covid
Oh... yeah, ER probably isn't where you want to go for ear stuff that isn't, like, copious blood and/or active hearing loss and pain. Probably look into a general practitioner type critter, whatever the equivalent is wherever you are, call and ask at least. Least the time or two I've had ear infection/wax issues they've cleared it up with irrigation and antibiotics. Though for what it's worth I'd probably just risk the infection at the moment unless it got pretty bad. Funky smelling wax is way less of an issue than the whole plague thing.

Rubbing alcohol probably can't do much damage, though, and might help. Just, uh. Don't use peroxide. It will work to clear out wax, and very well, but I've had multiple doctors also warn me doing so can cause permanent hearing damage if the peroxide messes with your ear stuff the wrong way. Stuff's pretty rough on flesh and there's some pretty delicate flesh in those things.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153423 on: September 03, 2020, 06:47:33 pm »

-
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 10:39:11 am by dragdeler »
let

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153424 on: September 03, 2020, 08:03:18 pm »

I definitively am at some rate. Specially for what I'm about to ask. Do any of you could scan and send me two different checks (filled) and two different Prescriptions/Doctors Note. With all your sensible data redacted first of course (name or any kind of ID). I just need the templates filled in english for the Label Docs project so I can afford to buy this for peter. I have someone that would send it to me from Miami.

I repeat, I would not need any of the personal data. I cannot be clear enough, just need the general info, no personal records on anything.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2020, 08:15:24 pm by LordBaal »
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153425 on: September 03, 2020, 08:44:39 pm »

Would that be okay from a legal standpoint?

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153426 on: September 03, 2020, 08:58:40 pm »

This are the requirements on their page:
Code: [Select]
Completion
► CAN NOT be from the internet
► MUST BE a document you, your family, or your friends received
► ENGLISH ONLY - no words in other languages
► Handwriting must be LEGIBLE, but natural
► Please REDACT personal information, but keep redaction of handwritten text to a minimum for APPROVAL
► Must be LEGITIMATELY obtained and provided. You must have the permission to upload each document and make it public, including redacting parts when required before upload

This is the page: https://www.labeldocs.com/

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153427 on: September 03, 2020, 09:55:52 pm »

But hey maybe it's corona

Nah, Corona is more likely to make you stop smelling than to make you smell more.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #153428 on: September 03, 2020, 09:57:16 pm »

But hey maybe it's corona

Nah, Corona is more likely to make you stop smelling than to make you smell more.

How do you know you don’t smell more if you can’t smell?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #153429 on: September 03, 2020, 10:08:02 pm »

How do you know you don’t smell more if you can’t smell?
Story of my life.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153430 on: September 03, 2020, 10:18:29 pm »

Maybe you can smell a sun drop in a bottle?

On rather worrisome news a neighbor who is a doctor just got positive for corona. Her husband too. She has 11 days in a private clinic but only today the test came back from Caracas (yeah all our serious testings go for the capital and back, on truck or car amidst the largest gasoline scarcity we ever had). Is not in my building but in another building across the parking lot and a small park. The most worrisome is that precisely on that building there's a small shop (actually is the window of the living of another neighbor) that's is really popular here. People are panicking and apparently tomorrow that whole building is going to be shut down and everyone tested.

I have too shopped some food there in the past few days. This really sucks.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2020, 07:24:38 am by LordBaal »

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #153431 on: September 03, 2020, 10:37:38 pm »

I had a similar situation regarding someone repeating the brand they were looking for and the container it was in, but because it wasn’t some stupid off-brand lemonade I stopped him before he did it too many times.

Part of the problem was my brain was apparently unable to form the sentence “are you looking for the 15-pack or the 12-pack?” and the trauma resulting from reliving the memory of Sundrop? In a bottle? Sundrop?

I got through it. I think I gave up trying to say what I wanted to say and just thought “fuck it” and gestured toward where the two varieties where and started walking toward it in the hope he would shut up and follow me.

Anyhow, hopefully that doesn’t turn out too serious, Baal. I think you require less excitement in your existence :p
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #153432 on: September 04, 2020, 12:25:16 am »

I get severe anxiety whenever I can't help people in the store and can't use the handy "that's not my department, let me get X" excuse.

It's ridiculous and I despise it.
Love, scriver~

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153433 on: September 04, 2020, 01:39:00 am »

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153434 on: September 04, 2020, 01:46:21 am »

We provide storage and protection for your digital assets and social profiles using blockchain technology.

Real .. ly stupid.

EDIT: notice the word free doesn't appear anywhere on that site. It's for people dumb enough to pay for it.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2020, 01:48:09 am by Reelya »
Pages: 1 ... 10227 10228 [10229] 10230 10231 ... 11037